Truths & Facts

Together Forever...

Suho closed the door slowly,worrying that he'll wake Chorong up.He took off his shoes and arranged it in the shoe closet before he tip-toed and passed the kitchen that was on his left.The TV was on while Chorong was sleeping on the couch.

It have been a tough week for them.Right when it was Monday,Suho was updated with his schedules for the whole week by his manager.Their schedules were packed that sometimes Suho have to spent a night at his dorm and same goes with Chorong.

"You're back?"Chorong woke up and rubbed her eyes right after Suho switched off the TV.Suho gulped once,hearing Chorong's y and husky voice.

"Uhm."Chorong yawned before closing .Then she felt that the warmness from Suho's arms that made her feel safe and cozy.His heartbeat was like a beautiful sound in her ears.

"Are you hungry?Want me to cook anything?"Chorong was sleepy but she was worried that Suho might be hungry.Suho gritted his teeth just because Chorong's soft skin against his arms plus with her voice was really testing his patience.

"Just sleep."Suho put Chorong down gently on the bed but Chorong held his arms tight,not letting him go.Suho took the time and watched Chorong closely.He missed her dearly and Chorong have texted him that she'll be back 2 days ago but sadly Suho can't make it or even replied her message.She's alone for 2 days,hell,she even waited for him instead of hanging out at her dorm.

When he was sure that Chorong was fast asleep,he pulled his arms slowly and carefully before he walked to the bathroom with a heavy steps.The warmness of the water and an image of Chorong's smile washed away his tiredness in taking care the boys and his never ending schedules.

Chorong woke up once again when she felt the cold midnight's wind sent shivers to her bare legs.Her eyes could barely open so she just sat on the bed while hugging both of her knees.Her sweatpant was a step away but she was too tired to just even reached her arms out.When she felt that her hands were numb,Chorong straightened her legs for awhile and pulled her dress pajamas lower with the hope that she felt warmer a little bit.The thin blanket wasn't helping at all so Chorong fold her legs to the side of her legs,making a perfect 'V'.Then the bathroom door which was right infront of the bed opened.

"You're not sleeping?"Suho came out with his seducing wet hair.For once,Chorong's eyes doesn't leave his body that was exposed till his waist.

Like being caught,Chorong looked out of the window and nodded.Suho sighed,knowing that Chorong looked away,again.He dissapeared in the walk-in closet to find his shirt.His mind went back to the scene earlier where Chorong looks so cute yet pretty with her sitting on the bed like that.He shook the addictive images out and grabbed a simple black T-shirt.Instead of wearing it,he walked out of the room.

"Wanna go for a late night ice cream?"Chorong's eyes widened at his question.

"Nah~I must stay in shape.Why?Are you hungry?"Suho knew that Chorong wanted it badly but she got a point.Chorong turned to Suho when she felt his eyes were staring at her.Her eyes followed his gaze which fell on her exposed thigh.Chorong awkwardly covered it with her hands.

"I'm not hungry but you're right."Suho wore his shirt while Chorong kept on staring at her hands.She missed him but she just can't tell him.She was used to see him at least once a month,sometimes months,but then she's seeing him everyday.Those wet strands of hair that covered his forehead was really tempting but there's nothing that she could do or even say.

When Suho went back into the closet,Chorong knew that she missed him so much that sometimes Bomi caught her daydreaming again.She mustered up her courage and went inside sneakily.When Suho bent down to open the last drawer,Chorong jumped on his back.

"You startled me Rongie."Suho chuckled but actually his heart was beating fast,faster than when he have to run all the way to the grocery store to buy ice creams for the hungry beagles.

"I do?"Chorong's laughs was like a sweet melody in Suho's ear that made Suho felt like he's on the clouds."I'm sleepy.Sing me a lullaby please~"

"Let me at least take my pants first."Suho made the second attempt to open the drawer before Chorong held both of his arms tightly.Her head was rested on his shoulder that Suho could only gulped when he heard her breath.

"That can wait.Please."Chorong whined.Suho doesn't know what have gotten into Chorong but he liked it,damn,he love it.He used to be the one who shows affections more physically while Chorong...it's rare.

"Owh~~kay."Suho decided to play along since he love and miss her so much.Chorong giggled and wrapped her arms around Suho's neck.Chorong smiled winningly while feeling the strength in Suho's arms that every girl will even kill themselves just to touch it.

Suho released his arms that have been supporting Chorong's legs and tilted his body to the side,making it easier for Chorong to lie down on the bed.With one arm still wrapping his neck,Chorong made it harder for him to walk away.She quickly grabbed Suho's wrist with an unknown force.Unbalanced and unprepared,Suho fell on top of Chorong.Luckily he acted fast as his hands was placed firmly besides Chorong's shoulder,supporting his weight. 

"I miss you."Chorong lifted her head and gave Suho a peck on his lips.Suho leaned in for more and to his surprise,Chorong replied his kiss,making it hard for him to resist her.

"Naughty girl aren't you?"Suho said between his ragged breath when Chorong's hands found its way under his shirt.Now he knew why Chorong have been acting weirdly for the past half an hour.

"But you still like it."Chorong said proudly.Suho smirked and he traced Chorong's jawline with his lips before it went down to her neck.Chorong knew at that moment she have learned a lesson.

*--------------*

"Chorong-ah!"

Silence.

Suho checked every room but Chorong was nowhere to be found.Chorong has texted him earlier,2 hours earlier,but he have a photoshoot that he doesn't get to see his phone that was kept in the manager's backpack.He knew that last week was a hell for a week for Chorong because her company gave her extra lessons and works to improve her acting,broadcasting and language skills.He knew that she was tired but she never shows it,like she always do.

"Come on,pick up your phone."The third attempt of calling her was sent to a mailbox.Suho sat on the sofa,thinking hard where she might be.

"If you have finish,can you stop by at the pharmacy? -Rongie-"

Suho stared at the message with an empty mind.He looked around wildly before his eyes fell to the balcony door that was slightly opened.His stomach tightened and bad thoughts rushed into his mind.

"Cho--"Suho's words was cut when Chorong stood there,grinning like an innocent little child."Are you alright?"Suho sounded worried but Chorong just laughed.Suho pretended that he was mad and walked off.Chorong's laughs died and she knew she have made a wrong joke.

"Myeonie-yah,I'm sorry.I just,that,"Chorong sat next to Suho,leaning her head on his shoulder."You're not mad right?"Chorong said cutely which was cringeworthy.

"You know that I'm worried about you."Chorong looked down and admitted her mistake."Don't do that again okay?"Suho hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry,its just that sometimes I get bored and the girls got their own schedule."Chorong's tear escaped the corner of her eye.It was fine at first but then she was crying and sobbing quietly.

Suho felt bad,really really bad.He doesn't mean to make her cry.He knew that she was tired and bored.She was the only one that have the least number of schedules among her members.He knew that Chorong was happy for them but sad at the same time.Chorong hugged the tiny cushion,not realizing that Suho was leaving her for a moment.

"Come."Suho pulled Chorong to the door and took out her favourite sneakers."Lets go somewhere else."He took off his hoodie and put it on Chorong.Chorong's eyes was still puffy but she just let it be.Suho put on a cap before he pulled the hoodie over Chorong's head.

"Where are we going actually?"Chorong asked after she realized she was in the elevator with her bare face and puffy eyes.The next thing she knew was Suho took out his black mask out of his pocket and put it on Chorong.

"Don't worry,its new."Suho said instead of answering Chorong's question.He stood next to her,still feeling guilty.It have been months since he last saw her crying out of frustration.He walked out when the door opened but Chorong who was still lost and blurred,was left behind.Suho turned and ended up chuckling before he intertwined his fingers with hers,leading the way.

Chorong looked at her reflection in the glass door and secretly smiling behind the mask.Suho doesn't know about fashion yet he still claim that he love to wear dandy clothes.Chorong's Bermudas denim shorts doesn't really match with Suho's grey hoodie with double horizontal white stripes at both of the arms.

"What's in your mind?"Chorong's thoughts were dismissed."You look so cute and fragile that I felt like cuddling you."

"Your words doesn't match your age Myeonie."Chorong tried to sound like she was serious but she ended up laughing over the matter.Suho smiled like a proud father when his mission is halfway done.

"Keep your head and voice low.Tonight it's just about us."

"Us?"Just when Chorong was about to ask again,darkness surround her.Suho's hands was replaced with a rough black fabric

"Just trust me."Regaining her senses,Chorong took the first step with the help from Suho.She felt the breeze and heard noises but she care less about all of the things that was happening around her.Only questions that were in her mind.

She could hear cars honking,girls chatting but she felt weird on why people doesn't recognized them.Then the noises was faintly disappearing,just the sound of leaves rustling and birds(?) chirping.

Suho asked her to seat on a somewhat hard but moist surface."Myeonie-yah,are you here?"Chorong asked after few seconds of silence.Suho wouldn't dumped or leave her here,right?

Just when Chorong was about untied the blindfold,she felt the same warmness that always comforted her during her hard times."Just a little bit more."Suho whispered to her ears."Now."Suho released his arms that has been locking Chorong's arms.

Chorong's opened her eyes slightly but what awaits her was more than she asked for.There were flower petals that pathed a way under a big and old oak tree.Without warning,Chorong cried again,this time it was a happy tears.This was what makes her love him even more.

"You promised me that you won't cry."Suho wiped away her tears as he stared at her lovingly."Do you remember this tree?"

Chorong nodded enthusiastically."Thanks."Chorong pulled her mask down and gave Suho a deep and sweet kiss.She knew that she doesn't regretted taking the risk of dating him 6 years ago.

Suho pulled away when he heard someone groaning with pain."Baek?"Just one word but it made Baekhyun's face turned pale.

Baekhyun raised his arms like he was arrested for something."I-I I tried not to look but uhm,I didn't see this stupid stump."Baekhyun kicked the large stump and shrieked once again because of the pain."Just getting my phone,you guys can go on.Owh and hi noona!"

"Wait."Baekhyun cursed inside his head.He used to see APink in TV and he knew how mad Chorong can be."Give me your phone."With a trembling hand,Baekhyun handed it over.Chorong looked at his phone and typed something before she gave it back to him.

"You're not throwing it away or --"

"I'm not that cruel.You should know me better."Chorong chuckled at the frightened Baekhyun.Poor boy,he spent too much time watching TV.Then it hit her,Baekhyun watching APink?"Ah,and you know that you can count on her if you need a friend.She's a great friend!"

Baekhyun's frowned when Chorong mentioned someone.Did he know that her?"Thanks noona,bye."Baekhyun bowed and bid goodbye to her.

"What are you typing just now?"Suho asked when Chorong sat next to him.

"You know..."Suho shook his head sincerely."It's Bomi's...Now lets eat this ice cream before it melts.I've been craving for it since last week."Chorong paid her attention to the ice cream that was on the bench.

They ate in silence while scooping the ice cream in the cup while throwing their sight at the beautiful scene of glimmering Han River.It was not until the last 2 scoops that they saved to feed each other.

"You know I have lots of questions running in my head."Suho nodded to her,approving her to continue her words."When did you prepare all this?How come nobody noticed us?"

"That's all?"Chorong looked up before nodding slowly."I just took a couple minutes when you were crying.For the other case,easy,I dragged the boys."Chorong's eyes widened hearing the truth of behind the scene.

"You mean that you asked them to help you...with this?"Chorong pointed to the small colorful Christmas lights hanging from branches to branches."And you even asked them to distract the fans?"

"That's true,you're smart."Chorong smiled proudly when Suho ruffled her hair."Now it's my turn.I've been dying to know,did you really hate me years ago?"

"Hate you?Nope but just a little bit jealous.You know I did that because of the girls and the company."Suho was relieved when he heard that.Knowing that Chorong felt jealous because of the senseless rumours made him felt appreciated more.

"You know that when I said you're my first love,I mean..."Suho hesitated then he decided that it's not the perfect time.

"What?"

"Nothing,you're my first love and that's all.Lets go home,I want to cuddle you to sleep,having my hands all over you."

"You ,catch me if you can!"Chorong stood and quickly ran,leaving Suho behind,trying to grasp everything before he too,running like a happy child.

*-----------------------*

"Are you sure?"Chorong nodded for the nth time."Alright then,see you in 2 weeks.Call me if you need anything.Remember,call me baby!"Suho shouted as he close the door of the taxi and watched it drove away.

Tomorrow marked the day,14 days after they married by law and tradition.Then Suho must leave for 2 weeks because of their photoshoot overseas.He's not willing to leave Chorong alone,knowing that she'll be alone but Chorong succeeded in persuading him.

"Bye."Chorong muttered alone before sighing.She looked back to take a last glimpse of him before she looked away to hide her feelings.Is this what it feels to see the one you love everyday and missing them when they're away?It was a strange and new feeling for Chorong.

Chorong get off the taxi with her luggage that was quite heavy.She thanked the driver before pulling the bag along the marble path that lead to the main lobby of their dorm's apartment.

She waited patiently after she rang the bell but it was too long that she decided to ring it again.This time someone finally opened the door and it was none than the other Eunji who greeted her warmly.

"Eonnie!"Eunji hugged her before helping Chorong with her bag.

"What takes you so long?"Eunji gave Chorong her eyesmile before apologizing.

"I forgot that you come today,not until I saw your gentleman oppa sent me a message."Eunji shoved her phone to Chorong's face.

'Take a good care of my Rongie.'

"Wow that's amazing!"Bomi came while hanging her arms around Chorong and Eunji."Since you're here,why don't we throw a slumber party.Its been a while since we have one."

"I'm in!"

"Me two and Namjoo eonnie three!"Hayoung giggled at the pouting Namjoo.

All 6 of them gathered in the living room,sharing their old memories together.Times passed by and it was almost dusk.Dinner time was near and the girls scampered around to avoid the tasks in the kitchen.

"Still lazy to cook?"Chorong sighed and took the apron that was hung at the hook.

"I'm not!"Bomi jumped off the sofa and joined Chorong,recieving a weird look from her."What?"

"I thought you love to slack around with Namjoo."Chorong's honest opinion made Bomi a little mad but she knew that Chorong doesn't mean anything than stating a fact,what used to be a fact.

"I used to.I got this random texts from a guy and we accidentally became friend through phones.I asked him when can we meet but he always said he's busy.Do you know him maybe?"Chorong gulped and pretended to take out the wet ingredients from the fridge.

"I don't know,why?"

"It's so random you know.How can he possibly know my number?"Bomi cupped her face while thinking hard."Anyway,we actually tell each others problems and his problems were quite...fascinating."

"I've told you eonnie,maybe he pressed the number wrongly.You didn't tell who are you in real life right?"Naeun came in while tying her hair into a simple bun.

"I don't but I felt like I know him...maybe not."Chorong distracted Bomi by asking her to help Naeun cut the vegetables.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop staring at that phone hyung.Its past midnight there,just try to sleep."Sehun said before closing back his eyes.They just arrived and Sehun's jet lag was worst compared to the others.

"You too Baek,who are you texting anyway?"Chanyeol tried to grab Baekhyun's phone but Baekhyun quickly shoved it into his pocket before Chanyeol's long arms can reach it.

"None of your bussiness,I'm sleeping."Baekhyun closed his eyes and sooner,he was in the dreamland.

"Just take a rest hyung."D.O. patted Suho's back before he plugged in his earphones.

"Rongie-yah,are you sure you'll be fine?"Suho looked out of the moving car's window while his memories brought him back to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how's life eonnie?"Hayoung asked after they were settled down in their pajamas in the living room.

"You're not so romantic eonnie,did you do what I told you to?"Namjoo interrupted before Chorong could say anything.

"Slow down guys...so,do you miss us?"Bomi's joke received a slapped in the back by Eunji.

"Life's good,better.I really miss you guys but juggling between work and personal life is hard."Chorong curled the end of her hair with her fingers."Namjoo-yah,I don't think I can do your tricks."Namjoo just nodded understandingly,knowing her eonnie well.

"Who's your new friend Bbom?"Eunji tried to steal Bomi's phone but Bomi slapped her hand,sending Eunji to blow the pain away-literally.

"So what do you think of Chanyeol oppa?"Bomi dropped the bomb back.Eunji was flustered at the sudden question but she failed at doing so.

"How about you?Naeun have grew tired with you asking her everyday."Eunji's words made Bomi froze while the others become a spectators.

"Did I miss something?"Chorong asked,breaking the silence between the 6 of them.

"Bomi eonnie says that his friend's birthday is on May 6th which is 2 days more.She doesn't know what to send to him since they can't meet each other."Naeun explained bit by bit.

"Can we talk about this later because those maknaes kept yawning."Chorong pointed to Namjoo and Hayoung who sat across her.

"That's a good idea."Eunji switched off the light,letting the moonlight poured in through their window.

Chorong squeezed herself in the middle and pulled up the blanket.Her mind was thinking of calling him or not.She tossed and turned but her eyes just won't close,plus with the sound of cars that was racing for time,down at the roads.

"Aren't you warm eonnie?"Bomi asked sleepily when she woke up because Chorong sat up straight to wore her hoodie.

"I'm a little bit cold.Don't worry,I won't be cook overnight."Chorong reassured Bomi who yawned before closing her eyes.

It was almost 1 in the morning and Chorong remembered the warmness that always made her felt safer to sleep in the night.She watched the girls who cramped themselves in the living room,they've grown to a matured yet elegant woman.They had spent most of their time together since 10 years ago and Chorong was wondering that if the promise they made to stay together forever will come true or not.

Chorong took her phone and hesitated again.She was afraid that she'll bother him but she felt weird when she woke up tomorrow and he was not there,staring at her with the angelic eyes of him.Chorong hugged herself,believing that it was him who was hugging her instead of the hoodies.It still have the scent and the warmness of him but Chorong felt that something was missing.

The truth was she missed him and the fact was she love him more than she could ever think.

 

****************************

Hi~! I don't usually use gray but I found out that Baekhyun's fav colour is gray but since his birthday is today so... #0506BAEKDAY !!

So sorry for the late update,I've late about 2 or 3 days than my usual update schedule.

Just wanna say that this stroy is going to end soon and thanks to my dear subbies who spent their time reading my oh-not-so good story.

Shout out to those amazing writers that were struggling to have inspirations!