Flutter and Stutter

Together Forever...

"What's for lunch?"Suho asked the sleepy Chorong whose head getting lower,lower before it was lifted again.He walked over to her after he hung the towel and bent over to meet her eyes.

Chorong rubbed her sleepy eyes when she felt a warm breeze blew right infront of her face.She doesn't noticed it yet.

"W-what?"She blinked rapidly.The blurred image became clearer and she was so shocked that she slipped off from the edge of the bed.

Suho quickly held tight her waist and tried to pull her up with his other free hand but he lose his balance.He ended falling on top of Chorong who was squeezed between him and the bed.He could feel Chorong's breath against his bare shoulder and her heart was beating rapidly.They just be still for a few seconds,trying to grasp the awkward situation.

"Still feel awkward when I'm near?"Suho asked out of concern and propped his elbow,worrying that Chorong felt breathless.He knew that they've been together a year officially secret and 2 more years openly but they've never get the chance to do what normal couples does.

"I,uhm..."Chorong was about to say yes but her words was stuck at .All this time it was Suho who gives almost everything in their relationship.His trust and love that made Chorong realize that he was serious about her.Whenever she felt the pressure around her,Suho stepped up to give her extra comfort.

Suho took Chorong's silence as a yes so he broke the silence,"What's for lunch?".He pushed himself up but Chorong quickly wrapped her arms around his body and gave him a hug.Suho's damp hair smell nice to her.

"It's okay,I know we need more time together."Suho rolled to the side,taking Chorong with him.Chorong sudden action of sitting on top of him startled Suho.

"I know that you love me and all this time you trust us and that's more than enough for me."Chorong looked down,covering her face with her hair.She leaned forward and gave Suho a surprised kiss.

"That 4 years killed me slowly.I can't even stand next to you.I miss you..."Suho's whining made Chorong let out a small laugh.He is the silly,awkward and try-to-hard person but she eventually fell in love with him.

Chorong kissed Suho again in which turned out as a short but hot make out session."What's for lunch?"Chorong asked between her breath.She does love the beautiful moment but she also care for her grumbling stomach.Suho find it funny when he's been asking the same question before Chorong flirted him.

"I've been asking you twice."Chorong grinned innocently,admitting her mistake.

"Since we moved in yesterday,how about jjajangmyeon?It's good when it's hot."Suho agreed to the idea and he kissed her again and again.Chorong felt like taking off her shirt before her stomach grumbled again,making her kicked Suho off the bed so he can make the order faster.

"It's not fair~"Chorong laughed her head off when Suho looked at her like a kid who lost his candy.

*---------------------*

"Why can't I just get ready from here?"Suho asked for the nth time.

"The girls are coming over.Now go or we'll be late."Suho closed the door with a heavy heart.Chorong glanced at the clock,3 hours before sunset which is a long time before her wedding party.They just invited their friends and faraway relatives but most of them can't make it and it was a little bit sad.

"Just by sealing our love almost make us broke."Chorong heaved a sigh.The door bell rang when she finished taking a shower and cleaning up a little bit.The bell rang again making Chorong put on her clothes in hurry.

"Eonniiieee~!"Chorong heard the girls harmonizing infront of the door.

"You can't even wait for a second huh?"Chorong pouted her lips and invited them in.

"Sorry eonnie,we're too excited!"Namjoo shouted making everybody shushed her.Eunji gave Chorong the dresses that they pick up from the tailor's.

"Doesn't this cost you a lot eonnie?It suppose to be us to give you a present not the opposite."Naeun asked out of the blue.

"I got discounts.No cheatsheet,it just that the tailor happened to be me my classmates in elementary.She offered."There were lots of 'oohs' and 'aahs' after Chorong explained.

Chorong gave each of them a dress each for them to get change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chorong wore her pink blush strapless dress as the girls insist her to.She untied her hair and she just can't decide what hairstyle looks best with the dress.She walked out of her room,passed the living room and opened the door to the current guest room.

"Eonnie!"Hayoung shrieked when she saw how Chorong's feature was flaunted in the ball gown dress with a sweetheart neckline and a lace top overlay the fabric.It was a simple dress but the gold laces just add more glow and a vintage feels to the dress.

"What?"Chorong asked when all eyes were fixed on her."I just come here to get your opinions."Chorong thought that the girls were mad at her for barging in eventhough it was her house.

"You look so pretty eonnie!"Naeun said weakly but with a hint of excitement.Her voice and health hasn't fully recovered but she still can make it,or so she thought.

"Thanks Naeun and all of you of course."Chorong looked at each of their faces,the friends that she spent a quarter of her life with."Are you getting change or what?"

"Nope,we're finished."Bomi answered."So eonnie,how do we look?"Bomi asked while they automatically lined up sending Chorong to to laugh.

"Pretty as always.We got only an hour for our hair.Are you ready?"Chorong approached Naeun who sat by herself in the corner."Naeun-ah,can you walk?"

"A little bit but better than yesterday."Naeun smiled at Chorong who was concerned about her."Want me to do your hair?"Chorong mouthed thank you and sat infront of Naeun.

*--------------------*

Chorong felt uncomfortable when she caught Luhan kept staring at her more than once.She tried to think positively but she can't when she kept getting mixed emotions every time their eyes locked with each other.

"Are you alright?"Chorong nodded but Suho knew something was off."I'll get you a glass of water."Suho stood to leave but Chorong held his wrist,saying that she is fine.Suho felt her hands were trembling but he shushed it,believing in Chorong's words.

"Some of the guests just arrive.We should greet them."Chorong gave her best smile and try not to think about Luhan for awhile.They made their way passed the tables and stood by the main door.Every guests that walked in received their door gifts and in returned,they gave the newlyweds wishes of lucks.

"Need help?"A voice interrupted Suho's joke that made Chorong's jaw numb.

"Actually we..."Suho's voice trailed off when he saw Chorong was frowning and her skin looks paler."Are you sure you're alright Rongie?Luhan hyung,can you help Chorong to her seat?"

Luhan hesitated but he was thinking that it's not wrong,just giving a hand."I'll be glad to."

"Thanks.I'll go and find the aspirins."Suho leave both of them and disappeared in the crowd.

"You're okay Cho..Chorong-sshi?"Luhan hoped that Chorong will say something.He missed hearing her bright and cheerful voice.

"I'm fine."Chorong stood up straight.She was thinking of apologizing to Suho later for her acting."Why Luhan?Tell me now."

"W-why what?"Luhan pretended that he doesn't know anything."We better fast or Joon will search you high and low."Luhan let out an awkward laugh and lead the way.

"Why did your eyes expressed something that made me feel,"Chorong paused,searching for the right word,"...guilty?Like I've done a big mistake."

"I-I..."Luhan wanted to tell her his secret but he can't."I...just lo.."

"Here,thanks again hyung.I know you're the best."Suho came and put down a glass of water and a board of pills.Without everybody noticing,Luhan thanked God for hearing his pray.He doesn't know how to put those words together and Suho came in at the right timing.

Chorong glanced to Luhan but his poker face aren't readable for her,making her bit the bottom of her lip out of frustration.She really wanted to know what was going on with Luhan but it seemed like she won't get the answers at that time.

~~~~~~~~

"Do you think our plan will work?"Suho asked when the ballroom was still packed with guests eventhough it was an hour before they wrapped up.

"I'm sure...We're just making them as friends right?Nothing more."Chorong glanced to the table where Hayoung sat with the injured Naeun."They always looked uncomfortable with each other."Chorong added to validate her opinion.

"Friends."Chorong looked at Suho with a hopeful eyes."Then what happens?"Chorong doesn't blame Suho for asking.Her idea might caused fans to argue and that's the last thing they ever wanted.

"I don't know.It depends on them."Suho stared blankly at Chorong."Come on...I just want them to not look like they're forced.You get what I mean right?"Luhan watched in silence from his seat when Suho gave Chorong a peck on the lips.His heart was aching but everytime he ignored it,they become more painful and he can't stand that condition anymore.

"So that's a yes?"Suho smled and Chorong can't be happier so she hugged him out of sudden.

The newlyweds went silence and watched both of the MC,the happy viruses,doing jokes to cheer up the mood.Then Chorong saw the eye signal from Eunji.Chorong shrugged and Eunji pointed to her.Chorong carefully read that said 'Baek and Bomi is missing'.

"Oh no she didn't."Suho turned his attention to Chorong.

"Why don't we hear the newlyweds voices?"Eunji's voice echoed and Chorong just slapped her forehead.

"Come on Rongie,it would be fun."Chorong shook her head hard."Time is ticking,we don't have choice right?You know the song,the song I sang to you."Chorong gulped and agreed with him.

"Where is Baekhyun and Bomi?They're so late and so dead."Chorong muttered to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's not on the script Eunji-sshi."Chanyeol said as they stepped off the stage.

"We had to,Baekhyun-sshi and Bomi is nowhere to be seen."They walked backstage where they saw Hayoung,Sehun and Yookyung were talking about their school days.

"Do you guys see Baek and Bomi?"Chanyeol asked but the trio was really digging up their past.

"Do you see Baekhyun and Bomi?"Eunji asked with a louder voice.The three of them looked up and their eyebrows lifted.How could the deep voice Chanyeol turned girly?

"I'm the one asking."Eunji stepped out from Chanyeol's back while folding her arms.

"Owh,eonnie,we can't see you.Chanyeol oppa is just..."Hayoung looked up from her seat."..tall and eonnie's height...Forget it."Hayoung smiled like an innocent kid when Eunji gave her a playful glare.

"Do you see the others?"Chanyeol asked another question when the first one was left unanswered.

"Uhm...Namjoo is in the kitchen with Kyungsoo-sshi and the others is at the tables."Yookyung replied.

"Baek hyung and Bomi noona is nowhere to be seen.Ah! Minseok hyung is in the beverage area."Sehun's answer made it loud and clear that Baekhyun and Bomi is missing and nobody knew their whereabouts.

"We split and search."Eunji said clearly."Yookyung-ah,follow me and Hayoung stay there so that I don't lose anyone anymore."All of them obeyed Eunji's order and walked to different directions.

After Yookyung and and Eunji left,Hayoung just sat there awkwardly.She stood and straightened her dress and looked around so that Sehun doesn't know that she was feeling awkward.

"You look good in that dress."Sehun's voice turned soft.Hayoung looked down at her dress and thanked him.It was not the most pretty dress because Chorong knew the girls' taste,simple and moderate.

"Chorong eonnie goes with a lace theme..."Hayoung said more to a statement.She stared back at her reflection in the window across her.The knee-length dark purple dress shows her slim figure with the sleeveless lace covering her upper chest skin.Her skirt flowed perfectly when she turned to her side.

"Isn't my necktie is the same colour as yours?"Hayoung blushed when she realized that Sehun was there."Well it's not mine it's Suho's hyung but who cares right?"

"I do."Hayoung slapped and frozed when she felt Sehun's breath behind her.

Close enough that she could hear him whispering,"Well,actually I do too..."

Hayoung was thinking of running away,far away but she doesn't want Eunji to scold her,so she just stood there and waited until she could breathe normally again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I told you to turn at the first corner.Now it's too far for us to walk back."Bomi grunted while holding the small cooler box.

"I recognized the tree,it's the landmark.It must be here somewhere."Baekhyun said confidently.He eyed the surrounding while Bomi just stood behind him and still sighing over and over again.

"Why must Chorong eonnie sent me to buy the ice cream cake suddenly."Bomi pouted her lips."Plus it's with you.I could've gone with Eunji,she's more manlier than you."

"Can you just keep quiet?!"Bomi was taken aback when Baekhyun shouted at her.Baekhyun took off his cap and stuffed it in his tuxedo's pocket.He doesn't care if anyone seeing them together anymore.They have lost for about 15 minutes and if he knew this task was hard,he wouldn't agree to do it.

"Okay,we just stood here like a person who know where we're going."Bomi said sarcastically.She doesn't know why she just love to see Baekhyun getting mad.He looks more cooler and manlier when he's mad,not the dork and funny person she always see.

"You're right,we must walked back to the first corner."Baekhyun gave up and turned around.He looked back to see Bomi was not following him."Now what?You want me to..to drag you?"Baekhyun stuttered when Bomi just look at him with those round eyes of hers.

"Piggyback me."Baekhyun's imagination crashed to the floor."My feet is sore.Do you think it's easy to wear these heels?"Bomi doesn't know what possessed her when she knew the consequences but she thought it can be from Baekhyun's killing stare.

"F-fine..."Baekhyun took of his jacket and wrapped it around Bomi's waist.Bomi smiled ear to ear and once again Baekhyun was imagining things he shouldn't.Bomi just dazzled in her chrysanthemum's yellow mini flare dress with bottom laces overlay and the spaghetti strap just show more of her shoulders.Somehow he figured out that Bomi doesn't love puffy dresses,maybe she want to look matured and elegant.

"Here,hold the box first."Bomi's voice pulled Baekhyun back to the reality.She hopped on his back before taking the box from Baekhyun's hand and put it on top of his head.

"You're heavier than I thought.What did you eat little bear?"Baekhyun's comment was replied with a smack on his head.

"Leggo~!"Bomi shouted happily sending Baekhyun to secretly smiling from her childish acts.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing here?"D.O. asked when he saw Namjoo kept poking her head in the kitchen.

"I'm tasting...What are you doing here?"Namjoo rolled her eyes.She meant it as a joke but she panicked when D.O.'s face turned dark.

"I'm learning.Kitchen is the place I can enjoy."His voice was softer and Namjoo just feeling like taking his hands and apologize.

"I-I'm sorry...I know that but I love food,maybe you can cook for me someday Kyungsoo-sshi."

Kyungsoo just can't held it anymore and he burst into laughter."You really fall for my act?"Now it's Namjoo's time to be mad at him.

"Fine..I'll just go out and you can stay."D.O.'s laugh died as he stood there thinking of chasing Namjoo or the opposite.It was indeed his fault."Wait,Namjoo-sshi."Namjoo turned around and looked at him.

"What?Don't tell me you're acting again,best actor."D.O. grabbed her wrist and pulled her somewhere quiter and no shoutings and bangings.

"I'm sorry okay.You're right,I shouldn't scold you for staying too long in the kitchen."Namjoo just stay quiet and D.O. was at loss of words.Namjoo was dressed too pretty to go up against the heat in the kitchen.What amazed him was that she seemed like she doesn't care.

"I understand.It's my fault.The kitchen itself was a mess and I'm just adding the mess."D.O. just looked down at the floor and thinking before he heard Namjoo laughing."We're fair now...How's my acting?"

D.O. just sighed and felt relieved that Namjoo was acting.He just stared at Namjoo who looks prettier with her mint's green knee-length and sleeveless dress with a big lace ribbon tied around her waist.

"Hyung!"D.O. called Chen who happened to be near them.He wants to talk longer with Namjoo but he was too shy to be alone with her.

"What?"Chen came lazily towards them."Woah~Namjoo-sshi is pretty tonight."D.O. shot Chen with a glare that he ignored it.

"Hyung,which one of us will be good in acting?"The question was meant for Chen but D.O.'s eyes were glued at Namjoo who can't stop smiling.She somehow looked prettier with her ponytail.

"Of course it's Namjoo.Eventhough our squishy Soo debuted earlier in dramas but I think Namjoo is better.Right?"Chen gave a killer smile at Namjoo,irritating D.O. more than he thought it will be.

"Namjoo-yah,have you seen Bomi?"Eunji came at them with a very worried look.Namjoo shook her head."Aish..this Bomi,she should be on the stage now."

"You,come with me and find Baek."Chanyeol appeared in the scene and pulled Chen away.

"Why me?!Take the squishy and flirty Soo not me..."Chen whined and both Namjoo and D.O. of them just watched him being dragged away by the giant Chanyeol.Eunji hurriedly left to find Bomi somewhere else.

"So you're acting again?"Namjoo's question made Kyungsoo's eyebrow arched."The flirty thing Chen-sshi said."D.O. gulped and opened his mouth but closed it back.He has no excuse so he just gave a shy grin at Namjoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So tell us now.Which one do you like?"Yookyung rolled her eyes and took a deep breath.These two Chinese man just making her head dizzier.She was trying to break the fight between them and ended up being the middle person.

"Look,I'm trying to find Bomi eonnie and that's all.Let me go please?"She begged again.Bomi is important now rather than the nonsense questions.

"Yookyung-sshi,you need to tell me should I love Chanel or just be the Gucci lovers."Tao said in desperation.He asked Lay earlier but Lay was asking him to be a unicorn believer.

"I'll give you the answer if you promise me to be a unicorn lover."Lay said with a promising voice.

"Hyung,I'm a panda lover,I can't never betray them.They're cute like me.AB style..."Yookyung saw the chance to run so she planned it in her mind.

"How about you Yookyung-sshi?"Yookyung's plan fail when Lay asked that same question.

"I don't know and I don't care.Why must you trap me here?"Yookyung rubbed her temples gently.

"We're not,we're just asking you."Tao said with his not-so-innocent tone.Yookyung looked up and stared at both of them and back to the floor.She needs to figure out the satisfying answer that could be the key to her escape.It must be a win-win situation.

One thing for sure was that it would not end well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Does it hurt you so bad?"Kai asked to overcome the tense in the air.All of them have left the table and with her injury,Naeun can't walk anywhere she likes often.

Instead of talking,Naeun just gave a slight nod and pretended to focus at the stage where Chorong and Suho have to take over while Eunji and Chanyeol have their breaks,maybe?

Kai just sat there and watched Naeun taking a big bite of the donut.He was thinking how pretty can she be even when she's eating.Naeun took another bite and Kai just watched in horror when Naeun choked.

It was quite chaos when there was no water in her glass so Kai just gave his glass of juice to her instead.Naeun's face turned red from the lack of oxygen and the embarassment.

"Thanks."Naeun flashed a sincere smile and Kai swore that he was just thinking of kissing her.

"Do you eat your breakfast?Because I've read,"Then he realize what he's talking about,"uhm nothing."Then it was an awkward silence again.

"You're funnier than I thought."Naeun faked a laugh and their eyes met.That moment Kai made a mental note to thank Chorong for asking him to take care of Naeun because they'll be busy.

"Well,you're not the introvert person you used to be right?"Naeun smiled shyly.She never knew that she can be comfortable with the boy who used to make her heart beat faster even by watching him in the TV.

"I'm going to the toilet."Naeun excused herself and stood with the support from the table and chair.

"I'll follow you.Cho--I mean you're hurt and the others are busy with themselves."Naeun just smiled back at him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I decided to stop here before this become the words reach 3.5k.This is just part 1...and sadly it ended early.

I just want to thank you subbies for reading my nonsense and twisted story.

Thanks for reading this far...Subscribe and Comment!

a/n: Comment for the couples you want to see more in the next chap...The most favoured will do the closing for the next chap and officially end the exopink specials (for the time being)!(Save the best for the last!) owh and a fun fact,whenever you moved into a new house in korea,you need to eat jjajangmyeon on the first day.