Trouble...Again?

Together Forever...

Chorong woke up when she heard Byul was howling by the window.She rubbed her eyes and watched Byul the window,hoping that the vapourized cold air can quench her thirst.Chorong looked down where the empty plate was and sighed.

"Sorry Byul,are you thirsty?"Chorong took her crutches and looked around the room.She took the glass and headed to the bathroom.

"Woof!"Byul followed Chorong when she saw Chorong was wide awake.It was very early in the morning,adding the chillness in the room.Chorong thought that it will be a quick task so she left her jacket on the chair.

"No Byul.You stay outside.I don't want you to get wet,you'll be sick."Byul sat infront of the door obediently while Chorong went inside.She just watched as the door was closed. 

It was freaking cold and the tiled floor was slippery,the crutches wasn't helping her at all.Chorong was very careful with each steps that she took.Unfortunately she missed something out of her sight on the floor.

"Woah!!"Byul barked loudly infront of the door when she heard Chorong screamed.Then it was silence.Byul scratched the door,hoping that she will pushed it open,but the door won't budge.Byul kept on barking and barking.She jumped on the sofa near the window and howled again.

It was a hopeless situation because that night the wind blew hard and cars were honking outside,swallowing Byul's call for help.Byul doesn't give up easily.She went to the entrance door and give it a slight push with her tiny nose but it doesn't work,the door was just too heavy for her.She sat there,facing the door,waiting for someone to come.She can't bark anymore, was dried out.Byul looked up at the big door and wait with her marble-like eyes....

*---------*

Suho woke up and sat on his bed."What a queer dream."He ruffled his hair and looked around.Something was missing and it was not Sehun.He knew that he must be sleeping with Kai,the boys knew him well no matter how stubborn they are.

Can't think of anything he lied back down on his bed.The clock shows 5 in the morning.That day they have a late evening radio show so they'll be free in the morning.He was about to sleep when something hit his mind.

"Byul!"Suho sighed.He was very dreamy last night until he forgot about Byul.She must be hungry,then his mind flew to the image of Chorong."She'll be okay with Chorong."

Suho looked at his phone,"A quarter past 5.I must come early to not wake her up.Hmm...visiting hour starts when the sun rise that is around 7 in the morning."Suho decided to get ready after he have figured out his plan.

"Owh hi Umin hyung.Just taking fresh air.I'll be back."Xiumin looked at Suho until he walked out of their house.

"He never wakes up this early...."Xiumin sipped his coffee and prepared his own breakfast.

Suho hugged himself along the way to the hospital.It was very cold because autumn is coming.That time everybody will just stay at home,warming up themselves.The sky was turning blue and the birds chirped.Piles of leaves covered the path and some even decorated the road.

"Fetch Byul,stroll along Han River,buy breakfast and go home."Suho nodded,thinking that it was a good plan to cover up for his disappearance.

Suho hummed to his favourite tune when he was finding Chorong's room.He quietly opened it and peeked inside.Chorong was not in her bed and Suho felt so relieved.Now he must find Byul.

"Byul-ah~"Byul ran to Suho when she heard him calling her name."There you are.Sorry...I'll give your breakfast double."Suho bend down and Byul.

"Woof!Woof!"Suho wanted to lift Byul but she ran away.

"Byul-ah,I'm sorry okay.Lets go home."Suho followed Byul but his eyes caught something.Something that was thick and red peeking under the door.

"Woof!Woof~"Byul scratched the door.Suho knew that something have happened.He tried to think positive and touched that dense liquid.

"Blood?!"Suho looked at Chorong's empty bed and back to Byul who was still scratching the door.Suho knocked the door.His hands was shaking and his heart was pounding its way out of his ribcage.

"Chorong?Are you in there?"There was no answer,Suho turned the door knob,it's locked."Chorong-ah,Rongie..answer me,please."There was silence.Suho took his time to think before he kicked the door.The lock broke and Suho darted inside,fearing the worst.Byul just waited outside with a mixed feelings with its head cocked to the right side.

There she was lying on her back,looking worst than what Suho had expected.Blood was oozing out of her head and there was a stained blood at the corner of the sink.A glass of water stood at the other corner of the sink.Suho thought that it must be for Byul because he saw that paper plate beside her bed.

"Chorong-ah!"Suho was so suprised that he felt too emotional.Tears build up at the corner of his eyes."Why it must always be you that got hurt when we disagree about something?!"Suho felt so guilty.He felt that he shouldn't left Byul,the more important is that he felt that he should and would never left Chorong.

He promised Chorong's father to take care of her and he always keep his promise,but now....It took some time before Suho gets back to his senses.He ran out and bumped into a doctor with his weary eyes.

"Careful young man."The doctor looked at Suho.Suho bowed to him.

"He-help..."Suho was out of breath but the doctor waited for him."There..."Suho pointed to Chorong's room.The doctor's instincts kicked in,something was wrong so he ran towards Chorong's room.Suho followed behind him.The last time he remembered was Chorong heavy breath when he checked on her earlier.

The doctor was suprised when he saw the pool of blood.He pressed the emergency button that was besides Chorong's bed.Two female nurses came in panting.The doctor checked the motionless Chorong and nodded.

"She can be saved,just a few stitches and a lot of blood.Nurse Kim,prepare a bag of blood.Nurse Cha,prepare the surgery room."The nurses ran out hurriedly.The doctor looked at Suho."Sir,I need you to help me to carry this patient to the surgery room.Down the hall and turn right."

Suho just nodded and lifted Chorong.He can't cry,for Chorong's sake.The doctor left Suho and walked out.

"Woof!"Byul jumped and followed Suho who just can't look at Chorong.The doctor have stopped the blood with a towel tied around Chorong's head but it was already being soaked with blood.

Nurse Cha pushed open the door for Suho.Suho put Chorong gently on the surgery's table.

"I'm so sorry sir but you need to wait outside."Nurse Cha asked Suho."You too."She pointed at Byul who looked so sad before tickling the poor dog.The nurse meant to light up the mood but with their tiredness and Suho's guilt,nobody even care for the supposedly joke.Suho sat on the chair and looked at his hands and denim jacket that was smeared with blood.Nurse Kim came running and she looked worried,very worried.

The doctor walked out."Sir,is the patient your relative?"Who knows,maybe they were cousins or faraway relatives.

Suho's eyebrows knitted."Why??"

"The blood bank with the blood type 'O' has ran out unfortunately.This patient may have hypothermia because of the damp bathroom and the time she spent in it.You can expect the worst when she lost a large amount of blood."Suho was speechless.

"I can't,I'm afraid.I'm AB."Suho sank to his seat and sighed.Then one name popped up."But I can find someone."Suho dialled the number and it was ringing.The doctor just looked at Suho with a hopeful face.

"Hello,Luhan hyung,you're awake?"

"......"

"Good,come to Seoul National Hospital now.I'll explain later."Suho ended the call and looked at the doctor."He'll be here."

"Thank goodness."The doctor went back in to check on Chorong's condition.

10 minutes later Luhan came running,cold sweats across his forehead as he was also panting heavily.It seemed like Luhan sensed the urgency from the ever calm leader.The doctor walked out with Nurse Kim by his side.

"He's the friend you called earlier sir?"The doctor asked and Suho nodded.

"Joon-ah,what happened?"Luhan who was still blur looked at Suho whose jacket was smeared with blood.

"Cho-Chorong...she needs blood,a lot.Can you help her?"Luhan's heart stopped for awhile.

"Cho-Chorong?Park Chorong?"Luhan's eyes widened when Suho nodded weakly."Of course I will."

"Nurse Kim,take him to the room."The nurse asked Luhan to follow her when she heard the order.

The doctor looked at Suho who was loss at words.That poor guy was trembling and even if he have met so many people,he pitied this young man this most,knowing how shaken up he must be when he should be somewhere ekse.He tried to look braver,maybe she is that important in his life?

"I believe that love can strengthen each other."The doctor patted Suho's shoulder and went back inside.

Suho haven't spoken a word since Luhan returned from donating his blood.Luhan understood Suho's feeling.Among the members,Luhan was the closest to Suho besides D.O..Suho glanced to his side,watching Byul who fell asleep on Luhan's lap,even a dog can feel human's emotions.Suho watched as Byul's glazed eyes were looking at him,feeling her master's misery.

"She's stable now.Thanks to both of you.She's a fighter should I say.It's like she got the will to survive."The doctor smiled broadly.Both of them felt relieved.

"Thanks.Uhm..we need to go.Call this number and doc,can I ask you a favour?"Suho handed a scribbled paper and whispered to the doctor.He just nodded and smile.

Nurse Kim and Nurse Cha pushed out Chorong who was still unconscious on a wheelchair with her head was bandaged.Her face has more colour now,her lips are also getting its colour back now.

"I'll wait outside."Luhan said."Come Byul."Byul barked and followed Luhan.

Suho kissed Chorong's forehead and whispered,"Get better soon,Rongie."Suho looked up and bowed to the nurses and the doctor.The hospital starts to get busy because the sun has up in the sky.Suho need to escape faster before anybody noticed him,or worst took photos of him.

"How much is the medical expenses?"Suho asked the doctor when the nurses took Chorong to her room.

"There's no need young man.It's so little compared to your love.I can sense that,lucky girl isn't she?"Its not like the doctor doesn't know both youngsters infront him that has been inspiring teenagers across South Korea lately.Her fatherly thought made him realize that even those with higher ranks or famous people are humans,they have feelings and always imagining their life as a normal person.

"Thanks again Doctor..."Suho paused as he wanted to know the kind doctor's name.

"Moon,Doctor Moon Cha Myung."Suho smiled and left the building.He walked home with Luhan and Byul after buying the breakfasts for 11 stomachs that was probably grumbling back in their house.

*------------*

Doctor Moon searched Chorong's profile for any number that he could contact but there wasn't any,probably because the night she was admitted there was a small scene created between her managers.He sighed and sat on the chair,it was a tough day for him.Then he remembered the piece of paper that kind young man gave to him.He decided to give it a try.

"Hello?"A girl with a Busan accent answered.

"Yes,I'm Doctor Moon from the Seoul National Hospital calling for patient named Park Chorong.Do you happen,miss,to know her?"

"Yes,what happened?!"Doctor Moon can sensed that the girl was very worried.He assumed that she might be one of the group member of his patient.

"Uhm..Miss Park met a small accident this morning,but don't worry,everything is fine.She's awake after the minor surgery and blood transfer.I'm calling you miss,to ask if you have a spare time to visit her because she looks gloomy now."There was silence in the other side.

"Yes,I will.Thanks Doctor Moon."Just as the girl ended the call,a nurse passed by Doctor Moon with a tray of breakfast.

"Nurse,is that for the patient room 276?"The nurse just nodded."Let me take the tray."The nurse handed it to Doctor Moon and left for another work to be done.

Doctor Moon walked to Chorong's room and opened the door."Miss Park,breakfast time."He put the tray on the desk and leave the room.

Breakfast served was 2 pieces of toasts and a bowl of porridge along with her medicines.They usually serve a glass of milk but Chorong herself doesn't noticed the routine until at that time.She pulled the desk closer and took the spoon but not before she noticed a sparkly thing hidden behind the bowl.

Chorong took the object and examined it.Then she remembered something that was related to the beautiful thing.It was a silver necklace with a word 'MyWolf' at the center.It was quite small,simple and has a feminine touch to it.Doctor Moon then entered her room again with a glass of hot chocolate.

Chorong smiled at him."Doctor,whose necklace is this?I don't think it's mine."

"That is yours,Miss Park.There was a kind gentleman who helped you earlier.He looks very worried about you."Doctor Moon just looked at Chorong who seemed suprised about the news.

"Here,your hot chocolate.He said that it is your favourite when you're sick."Doctor Moon put the hot chocolate on the tray.

"He?"Chorong asked the doctor who was about to leave.

"The kind young man.You are lucky Miss Park,that boy looks like he cares about you so much."Doctor Moon left the room hurriedly when he was called for an emergency case.

Chorong chuckled before she felt like crying.How can he still remember it?She have said it for only once,the time when they were talking about feeling tired for the same repeatable practices back when they were still rookies.

*Flashback*

"Break time girls!"The choreographer leave the dance studio.

"Yah!I'm so tired now.Tomorrow we got a tight schedule again."Bomi shouted and took her water bottle.

"Bomi-ah,remember about your dream,our dream.We can't give up now."Eunji advised Bomi and took a seat beside her.

"Eonnie is right,everybody is singing 'NoNoNo' everywhere now."Namjoo was totally agreed with Eunji.

While everybody is taking their water bottle,Chorong grabbed her phone.There was 1 message.

"What are you doing my Rong?"Chorong curved a smile.

"Practicing.You?"Chorong gulped down the water when she got a reply.

"Yah...it's late already,go and sleep.I'm..I'm practicing too.Half-dead now. :3"Chorong chuckled when she imagined how Suho's face when he was tired.

"Eonnie!Practice again!"Naeun called from afar.

"Okay!Wait a moment!"Chorong typed something and left her phone,walking lazily to the girls.

That night the girls were very tired.It was 3 in the morning when they arrived at their dorm.2 hours before they need to wake up again.Chorong freshened up herself before hitting the bed.Her body felt sore and ache everywhere.She took her phone,checking her SNS,replying her fans tweets and posts before closing her eyes.

"Beep!"Her phone vibrated,it was an incoming call.

"Back home...half-dead.Sehun is snoring beside me."

"Never give up,remember?You said that to me."

"I know,I don't want to waste my 6 and half years becoming a trainee.I'll be a pabo then."Chorong rolled to other side of the bed and giggled.

"You are a pabo.I'm sleepy,night."Chorong closed her eyes when it was silence.

"Your first win is 'MyMy' right?Well...if we combined it with 'Wolf',my first win,what do you think will happen?"Chorong stared at her empty ceiling,confused.

"What are you mumbling about Myeonie?Go to sleep."Chorong fell asleep before she ended the call.

*End of flashback*

"Eonnie!"Chorong was pulled back to reality.She quickly hid the necklace and smiled to the unexpected visitor.

"Eunji!"Chorong frowned her eyebrows when it was only Eunji who came."Where are the others?"

"They'll come later.They just woke up.I came earlier because I got a schedule in an hour or so."Eunji sat on the chair and looked at Chorong who looked paler and thinner compared to 2 days ago.

"Owh..."

"Eonnie,why are you not eating your breakfast?You must eat for your energy."

"I was about to eat when you entered."Chorong took a spoonful of porridge and gulped it down eventhough it taste bitter.

They chatted while Chorong was eating her breakfast and time flew by.Eunji had to leave for her schedule,leaving Chorong to take her medication.

"When can I dance again?"Chorong looked at the necklace under her knee and she just can't hold her tears,not anymore.

*----------*

It was dusk when EXO came back with tired bodies and minds.They just finished 3 schedules for the last 12 hours.Sounds impossible but they made it possible.Baekhyun and Kai just looks very tired that they slept all the way back home,well Kai is a sleepyhead,right?

Suho the TV when all of them was hitting their beds.3 hours later they need to practice so the boys will definitely use the time well.Suho kept on changing the channels and when nothing caught his eyes,he turned it off and walked out to the balcony.

"Yah,you haven't tell me yet."Luhan came and sat opposite Suho.

"Tell you what?"

"About her."Suho looked at Luhan."Park Chorong?"Luhan nodded enthusiastically.

"Owh..."Suho sighed when the hurtful memories played in his mind,"Can we just not talk about that?"Suho doesn't meant to hurt Luhan's feeling but he felt that he shouldn't make Luhan worried about him.

"What happened?"Suho looked at Luhan and looked down at the floor,trying to hold back his tears.

"I didn't know that it was that bad,it was all my fault."Suho started to sob,hard.Luhan felt sympathy so he squatted next to Suho and patted his back.

"It's not your fault."Luhan consoled the guilty Suho.Suho only stopped sobbing when he felt calmer,thanks to Luhan.

"Doctor said that the impact of the car...."Suho stopped,"almost caused her left leg to be fractured,luckily it's just a bruise but it must be worse since she need a half-cast.Now she got 6 stitches thanks to me."Suho cried again.

"It's okay Joon-ah,let it all out."The moon was up in the sky and Suho's cries echoed in the silent neighborhood.

*--------*

Chorong was chatting with Eunji in the group chat when she felt like she was being watched so she put her phone aside and looked around.The moonlight shone the room because it was not a cloudy night and the sky was clear.

"Who's there?"She looked at the door for a long time.There was silence and there was no any movement so Chorong decided that it was just her feelings.She took her phone and started to search for any news related to her.

"EXO's leader and f(x)'s maknae are rumoured to be dating..."Chorong's heart was racing when she saw that article.She tapped the headline and waiting for the site to load was like waiting for her verdict.The article was full of photos rather than stories but a picture can tell more than one story.

"You deserve to be happy Myeonie,you do."Chorong took the teddy bear that Bomi brought over and hugged it tightly.She cried silently while her heart was aching,she have to let him go,for the sake of everybody.

The figure who peeked behind the door finally leave when Chorong cried until she fell asleep.