Confused

Together Forever...

It was the first few days of October and A Pink were having their practices as usual.

"Eonnie,I saw your eyes was teary.I'm sad too..."Hayoung said to Chorong when they have returned to their waiting room.

"Hayoung-ah,"Namjoo called Hayoung."don't say things like that.I'm not mad but you know that Chorong eonnie was tired lately."

They was too tired that all of them was asleep in the van except for Chorong who was thinking about something.Something that have been bothering her for almost two months.

Whenever they fight Suho will be the one who gave in to her childish acts.She admitted that she missed that moment when she purposedly do that because she loves how Suho faked aegyo made her laugh.Now he has been quiet,making her once again wondered if Suho has really gave up on her.Chorong thought that it must be hard on him,thinking about what's his faults were when she just stood there,spinning the lies until she herself was confused.

"Don't regret when I really leave you..."Chorong shook her head when she remembered Suho's words.She was so confused.At one time he doesn't want to lose him but at another time she didn't dare to risk her career.

Feeling bored,Chorong grabbed her phone and stared it,waiting for something that will never happen.She sighed and searched the internet on how to forget your loved ones just to fill up the silence in the van. 

1. Don't ever contact or reply his/her calls and messages.

2. Get your life busier than ever.

3. Write down the advantages when he/she was not around.

4. Hang out with your friends to know more people that you may fall for.

Chorong closed the site because she knew that those tips won't work,well,at least not on her.There were plenty more but Chorong decided to let it go.Even the first 3 she have done but she still can't get over him.

"Well,the number 3 is more to disadvantages...Number 1,it was too hard to resist..."Chorong muttered.

"What?"The manager glanced at Chorong who was next to him.

"Uh?Nothing...I'm just too tired to sleep."

"You're suppose to sleep when you're tired..."The manager laughed that stirred Naeun from her dream.

"Are we there yet?"Naeun asked,half-sleepy.

"No.Just get a rest."Chorong turned to Naeun who nodded and closed her eyes.Chorong wanted so badly to tell the girls but she can't.She knew that they would used it to plus it's enough that she alone was having the headache.

*-----------*

"Luhan oppa,look here."

"Oppa,here,here."

"Don't be shy oppa."

Luhan cursed in his heart and just looked down.Those girls have surrounded him,blocking the road and more troubles.Then he felt someone pulling his hand.It was soft and delicate,wrapping his fingers around her hand,Luhan followed his savior.

"Yah!"Luhan tried to let his hands free when they were quite far but to no avail.He could heard the fangirls was screaming angrily and excitedly?

"Keep it low."Luhan finally looked up to his abductor.It was a girl with a long silky black hair.The scent of her hair was so addicting.This was one bold girl,he thought.

"Yah,where are you taking me to?"Luhan just let his hand being pulled.They ran down the road and passed through the thick and tall bushes,literally.

It was quite dark and hidden behind the bush.Luhan tried to breathe normally but his eyes was stick at the girl whose face was covered by her hair.The girl was peeking behind the bush,trying to see if someone was following them.

Luhan pulled the girl's hand out of curiosity.Things turned out not as his mind sketched when the girl fell on top of him because obviously,she doesn't expect that to happen.

Luhan's eyes widened when he saw the face,the face that have been disturbing him for the past months.

"You don't want to let me go Choco-ah?"Luhan asked playfully.

"I'm going to..."Chorong rolled herself and lied next to Luhan.The dark night sky was so calm that they were mesmerized.They lied still for a few seconds.

"Now you're the one who doesn't want to let me go."Chorong said out of the blue.Luhan stared at her with a frowned eyebrows.Chorong glanced at their tightly held hands.

"Owh,I'm sorry.We're even now."Luhan let Chorong's hand go and sat quickly.Chorong followed him and they looked away because of the awkwardness.

"Why did you do that?Dragging me away from those fans?"Luhan cracked the silence between them.

"Then why did you walk alone without your manager?"A question being answered by another question.

"Uh...last night we make a bet due to our tiredness.They say that who woke up after Xiumin and took a bath,tonight he must walk alone in the streets that was packed."Luhan paused.

"I guess you lose the bet."Chorong interrupted.

Luhan nodded slightly."It turns out that all of them have woke up but they just didn't took a bath.I argued it with them and they said that they have been planning this for a long time because I'm the one who always woke up late."

"Well...its a lesson for you..."Chorong giggled and Luhan swore that his heart was racing.

"Now answer my question."Chorong gulped.

"I-I...I actually doesn't know why."Chorong just thought she have to take Luhan somewhere and without her knowing,her feet just do as her brain said even when her heart was refusing strongly.

Then it was silence again.Both of them have no idea what topic they should say,keeping the silence seemed the best way.

"You know that Joon has changed?He was too absorbed in practicing and singing.Sometimes he went overboard that we have to stop him."Luhan broke the silence once again.

"I didn't ask about...him."Chorong looked up at the sky.Luhan just stared at her,worrying that he might have said something wrong.Then the moonlight shone on Chorong's face.Luhan turned to Chorong before he saw the scratch on the corner of her lips.

Luhan leaned closer to Chorong who seemed in awed with the moonlight that shone brightly.Chorong sensed that someone or something was close to her so she turned around quickly.

Luhan was suprised when Chorong turned to face him but it was too late.He felt Chorong's lips brushed into his.He was trembling to back off and his eyes just stared into Chorong's,hoping that she can read his heart.Yes,his heart,that was beating crazily.

Chorong backed off when she felt her heart was beating so fast.She looked down at her hands that was shaking.

"I-I'm sorry.I didn't.."

"I think I need to go now.The girls must be worried about me."Chorong stood up and dust off her shirt.Luhan was speechless as he watched Chorong turned around.

"Chorong-ah..."His voice was soft but enough for Chorong to turn and looked at him."You scratched the corner of your lips."

"Thanks...bye.Walk home safely."Chorong smiled at him and Luhan knew that he can't deny the fact that he have fell for a girl named Park Chorong,his friend's girlfriend,well she must be since neither she nor Suho have officially said that they're over.

Luhan answered his phone when it rang."Wae?Wait...what?!"Luhan's face turned white when he heard the news.

~~~~~~~~~~

All eyes were on Luhan when he entered the house.Luhan gulped and went straight to his room.He lied on his bed and ruffled his hair.

*Flashback*

"Sit down Luhan-sshi."Luhan sat on the chair and looked down at his shoes.

"Now explain this."CEO Kim threw a big brown enveloped onto the table.

Luhan's hand was shaking when he took the envelope and pulled out the contents.His eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he look at the photos.

"Wondering when that happen?This night it came straight on my mailbox at home."Luhan gulped.President Kim sounded like he was pissed off.

"I-I...that..mistake..."Luhan stuttered because of his nervousness.

"What?!"

"That was a mistake.She just dragging me away from the fans and..."Luhan said quickly when President Kim sharp voice surprised him.

"And what?!You just stay there and was happily kissing."Luhan felt a little bit embarassed when the elder man said about the kissing part.

"You know how much this company must pay to cover your story?!Aishh.."Luhan hung his head even lower when President Kim banged the table.

The man left Luhan after dialling a number and he walked out to talk to whoever it was when his call was being answered.Luhan finally looked up and stared at the pictures.How can it be so fast?It was like not an hour ago.Those questions lingered in his mind.

President Kim entered the room again and Luhan turned his eyes to his feet once again.

"Great!Now that damn company have received the photos too.I don't know what they'll do with that girl but you....you better work your off for this concert and promotions.Now go!!"President Kim shouted and Luhan walked out of the room,feeling burdened.

Eventhough it was Chorong's fault but he hoped that Chorong doesn't get worser than him.Luhan doesn't know why President Kim was so mad when he was totally fine with Suho's rumours.

*End of Flashback*

"Are you okay Luhan?"Xiumin kindly asked when he entered the room.

"Don't talk to me now."Luhan spoke from under the blanket.

Xiumin just kept silent,knowing that Luhan was a hot-tempered person.He just wanted to tell that the boys was feeling bad because of the bet.Guess that he have to keep it till Luhan cooled down.

Luhan was actually crying because he doesn't know what will Suho said when he found out about the pictures.He didn't mean to betray him but it seemed like fate loves that.

*--------------------------*

"Omma,I'm home!"Chorong put her bags in her room and ran to the kitchen.She gave her mom a warm backhug.

"Aigoo,my Chorong have comeback.Seunghee-ah!Call your sister down."Mrs.Park shouted to Seunghee who was busy doing her homework.

"Omma,what are you cooking?"Chorong tied her hair and washed her hands.She was happy to be home.

"Yah~you just come back home.Take a rest.You must be tired these days."Chorong refused but Mrs.Park insisted so she have to follow what her mom says.

"Eonnie!Seunghee!"Chorong smiled again when she saw her sisters in the living room.Her dad was still busy at his workplace.

"Owh,Chorong-ah.Give me a hug."Chorong hugged her older sister and her eyes were suddenly teary.

"I'm going to meet someone.You watch after Seunghee and omma.I'll be back for dinner!"

"Eonnie,my friends adored you so much especially the boys.I'm proud to have an eonnie like you."Seunghee said after her oldest sister left.

"Yeah?What do they say about me?"Chorong sat next to Seunghee.

"Pretty,nice,sweet voice,nice hair,uhm..."Seunghee tried to remember something."Ah!They say you're a fake maknae like Luhan's EXO.They said that even you're the oldest but your face doesn't."

"Owh,then tell your friends that I say thank you."Chorong can't denied that her heart has skipped a beat.Her lips trembled when she remembered that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Flashback*

"Woah~You are something huh?"President Choi sat on his chair after circling the table."I told you not to make a rumour but you make it even worser.You know that his company is a big company.They can sue us anytime."

"I'm sorry...It won't happen again."Chorong hung her head low.

"I can't trust you.You're a hard headed person.Luckily they paid to cover this story but look at this!"President Choi threw the photos and they flew in every direction before they landed on the floor."You know that you're doing a crazy thing?Among fans?!You see how this news spread?It was all over in the SNS!!"

Chorong gulped when the higher in rank man shouted.His voice was enough to make Chorong shuddered.She was scolded early in the morning where people was in a peaceful mode.She was tired too because last night she couldn't get a good sleep,guessing her fate.

"I hope you consider the chances that I gave you.If the news makes you and the whole group recieve haters....I'm sorry but you have to go."

Chorong looked up with a shocked face."I promise,I promise that this won't happen again."Chorong said,half-pleading.

"Now go and make some miracles..."President Choi ordered Chorong to go out.Chorong walked out with a crushed heart.She never knew that her dream was on the death penalty line after her love.

*End of Flashback*

"Chorong-ah,"Mrs.Park sat next to Chorong who was sitting on her bed,"why you didn't talk about that boy?You always tell me when you got the chance to call me."

"Huh?Nothing.He's doing great.We're busy lately....so I don't know what's..."Chorong was at loss of words.She knew that her mother had caught her red-handed.

"Aigoo,my Chorong.I'll be here for you,remember?"Mrs.Park's words reminded Chorong of Suho and that made her cry.

Chorong told her the whole story and sometimes she paused to catch her breath because of crying and talking at the same time.

"I'm proud of you,you know that?You have sacrifice your youth time to chase your dream and now you even sacrifice your love."

"But it was too painful omma.I can't even tell my true feelings now."Mrs.Park wiped Chorong's tears and patted her back lightly.

"I believe in you.One day,you will find that this mess will be over.Just be patient.God knows what's best for you."

"But...we're in the phase of knowing each other and.."

"Shh~no more buts.You're tough,just like your dad."Mrs.Park whispered to Chorong and hugged her,giving her the support she needed.

*--------------*

"Okay,"One word that came out of the manager's mouth drew everybody's attention."you all are going to have a break for this weekend."

"What about the concert?"Kai's question was unexpected.

"Yah...since you guys have finished the concerts in China,Korea and you almost finished with Southeast Asia,you guys were granted with a break before moving to other countries."The manager's explanation was enough to make everyone jump.Everyone except Tao.

"Why aren't you happy?You always miss your mom."Lay approached Tao who was looking outside of the window.

"I don't know...I miss Kris-ge.Some fans even hated him and with the rumours that we throw him away...."Tao let all his thoughts out.

"You know that he's happy if we're happy right?He may look cold but I have seen his tears...A night before he left this dorm forever."Lay held back his tears and patted Tao's shoulder.

"Luhan-ge was sick lately.He look fragile,maybe he's next?"Another concern that came out of Tao's mouth.He may look weak and crybaby but he do cares about others.Lay,somehow,was worried too.Luhan was acting strangely lately.

*--------------*

"You're back son..."Mr.Kim greeted Suho who was looking different with his blonde hair.

"I heard about your news recently.Its just rumours right?"Mrs.Kim asked as soon as Suho stepped into the house.

"Don't start it again...your son just come back."Suho smiled to his parents and excused himself.

It was past midnight when he returned.He had to settle few stuffs before he can come back home with a peace of mind.He tried to busy himself but when he was free,he kept thinking about her.About getting back together.They weren't madly in love but Suho knew that he'll regret it when she left him.

"I bring supper..."Mrs.Kim entered the room."I know you must be tired,so I decide to bring it over."

"Thanks omma,"Suho smiled but his eyes explained it all,"but I think I want to rest."Suho was actually avoiding the questions that he knew will made her mom worried.He's not being ego but he thought that his mom shouldn't be worried over him.

"No excuse.I know what happen."Mrs.Kim watched as Suho pulled the blanket."Fine,we'll talk tomorrow."Mrs.Kim was a little bit dissapointed but she knew what's best for her children.

Suho sighed,he knew his mom very well."Okay,okay.I'll tell you."He sat on his bed.Mrs.Kim eyes lit up.

"About the news,uhmm,actually she ask me to break up even before the news."Suho can't said Chorong's name.It was too heartbreaking."She said that she knew that is the best thing to do,but I know there's more that I didn't know."

Mrs.Kim doesn't looked shock,well,not as Suho expected it to be."I know that will happen and I know that you're the man of your words."

"What does that even mean?"Mrs.Kim chuckled at how impatient Suho is.

"Well,when you say that you'll get it,you'll do anything to get it."Mrs.Kim flashed a meaningful smile and left Suho to digest her words.

"I'm more afraid now because of Baekkie's rumours.You see how badly the fans accept that.If the cheerful Baekkie is having a hard times recently,what about me?"

"The world may be hating you if they find out but trust me,if you're just keep praying and trying your best.I'm sure that they'll love you more than you thought.You have survived the hard trainee years.Now you're at the top,I don't think anyone can bring you down.You're a determine kid.I know what's best for you."

Mrs.Kim short but hit-through-his-heart speech really made Suho's spirit on its foot and prepared to fight again.He can't be what people wants him to be,he must be himself.

*---------------*

Luhan lied on his bed after a long and frightening flight.His mom insisted him to rest and let her do the work but he know he can't.Luhan walked downstairs and watched his father,who just came back from the work.His eyes was telling thet he was tired but his smile showed the opposite.

"Han!"Mr.Lu was surprised to see his son.It has been almost more than 3 years since Luhan returned.

"Dad..."Luhan was choked with emotions.He saw the sweats and wrinkles that was visible on the old man's face.It broke his heart,knowing that he missed watching his parents working hard for him.

"Dinner's ready.Come..."Mrs.Lu pulled Luhan and Mr.Lu to the small but cosy dining room.

"Mama...isn't this too much?"Luhan eyed the food on the table.Then his eyes caught the colourful dish.

"I made your favourite food."Mrs.Lu's voice was hoarse.Tears escaped her old eyes.

"Thanks...."Luhan let his tears free and hugged his parents.Time passed by that he almost forgot that they were getting older.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mama is it bad if you fell in love with someone?"Luhan asked when he was helping his mother with the dishes.

"Falling for someone is the happiest moment.Why did you say it's bad?"Mrs.Lu's eyebrows frowned.

"Well,it's bad if you fell in love with your friend's girlfriend."Luhan avoided any eye contacts because he was too embarassed.

"Nothing's bad.We can't decide when the feelings will come."

"But,I don't know how to..."Luhan paused,"it feels like I'm betraying them."

"Luhan,everything that happen must have a reason.That is life but never,never,back down.I don't ask you to steal someone's heart but you know what's best for you.Follow your heart.I accept any decision that you made as long as you're happy and that lucky girl is happy.You know that we'll always support you."

Luhan's hand was working but his brain was thinking about something,or he rather said someone.

 

 

*********************

Hi! Sorry for the late update.I ran out of idea for awhile,just awhile.

I just realized that it was ChoHan's chap for the past 2 chappies... :3

What do you think?

Subscribe and Comment!

 

Hello,hello!Sorry for the late update.I've been hiatus for awhile.

Subscribe if you want to.Comment if you like any changes.Upvote if you think I deserve it.