A Dying Fire

Together Forever...

Chorong ran across the road without looking left or right.Luhan could only hold his breathe when a car almost hit her.He was more like a stalker,hiding quite a good distance from her.

"Why should I follow her?She's happy Luhan,just go home."Luhan talks to himself behind the lamp post.Weird but true.He turned around and walked a few steps before he stopped and sighed.

Luhan knew he can't feel any better if he doesn't follow Chorong.He lose to his feelings,again.

~~~~~~~~~

Chorong ran down the street avoiding people and hiding her face.It was few minutes before the clock struck twelve and she knew that if she doesn't be honest now both her dream and love will be gone.Just the thoughts of their happy moments made Chorong smiled.

"Almost there,just down the street."Chorong talked to herself while taking a breath with walking slowly.

She continued to run and searched for him.Her eyes then caught a lonely guy sitting facing the beautiful Han River.

"Got you!"Chorong ran to the guy and stopped in front of him.

"Chorong-ah?!"Suho was shocked when he saw Chorong panting infront him.He thought that she totally mean her words.

"Joon Myeon-ah,"Chorong took a deep breath,"I-I...I"Chorong paused because those magical words were stuck in .

"Oppa!Sorry I'm late..."A voice interupted.Both of them turned to the owner of the voice.

"Krystal-ah..."Suho turned to Chorong.He have a bad feeling about this.

Chorong looked at Krystal then Suho.Her mind was thinking about his words in the letter and the reality that she saw.Then the bell was ringing when the clock struck twelve.Instead of shouting like she always do Chorong turned around and ran away.Far away that her feet can do.

"Oppa...waeyo?"Krystal sat beside Suho after Chorong ran.

Luhan grabbed Suho's collar that forced him to stand.His eyes was full of dissapointment mixed with rage.Krystal just watched them,hoping that there will be no fight.Luhan sighed and let go of Suho's collar when he saw a group of girls passing by behind them.Luhan's force made Suho took a few steps back to balance himself.

Suho froze,watching Luhan running after Chorong that has disappeared.A light pat from Krystal doesn't ease his pain.Things just get worse and the end of the path have been clear.

"Oppa,I'm sorry that I called you in the midnight..."Suho just froze in his seat.

"Suho oppa..."Krystal moved closer."Chorong eonnie told me that she like Luhan oppa better."Krystal whispered with a smirk.She hasn't figured out how she'll take her revenge but she knew she can't stop.

Seeing no response,she continued."She said that she can trust Luhan oppa better than you.Huh..she was arrogant aren't she?Owh,she even tell me to take care of you because she can't stand of you anymore."Krystal thought she nailed it when Suho's face changes.

"Can you just be quiet?!"Krystal was surprised when Suho scolded her."You're just making me feel sick."

"Okay then.I'll leave first.Think about what I said oppa."Krystal stood up and smiled winningly."Love you..."

Suho buried his face in his palms.Was it true?She chose Luhan over me?That's her way of forgetting me?

"Argh!"Suho ruffled his hair and looked up at the sky."Rongie~tell me the truth please?"He hoped that he doesn't just simply believe that Chorong still care him and making a fool of himself out of it when she's not.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chorong waited for the lights to turn green.Her mind kept replaying the scene earlier.Did he lied to her just to annoy her?What about his sweet words?

"Just forgot about it Chorong.Aren't you happy that you still have your dream?"The evil side whispered in her head.

Chorong shook her head,hoping that her headache will gone.The lights turned green and Chorong walked with a blurry vision.Her headache was taking a toll on her.Then it was pitch black.

"Chorong-ah."Luhan ran to her and he get by her side on time to catch her from kissing the road.The road was deserted and the night gets deeper.Luhan's eyes looked around to find any help but there was no passerby or shops that was opened.

He carried Chorong and brought her to the roadside.He was thinking about bringing her to the hospital but there must be a lot of people-literally.He stared at Chorong whose face was so calm like an innocent child.His eyes fell from the eyes to her small rosy lips.

"Myeonie..."Luhan snapped out when Chorong slowly opened her eyes.Chorong rubbed her eyes to get a better view.

Chorong's eyes widened when she saw his face."Luhan-sshi?!"Then she realized that her head was resting on Luhan's lap and to make it worst they were alone,hiding behind a nearby bush in a quiet and deserted place.Chorong quickly stood up and hide her reddened face.

"Uh...don't misunderstand."

"What are you doing here?"Chorong asked without looking at him.She was too embarassed to look at him.

"I-I..."Luhan sighed."I followed you since you left the park..."Luhan was ready to get hit or scolded by Chorong.It was his fault after all.

"It's okay..."Chorong said with a shaky voice after a moment of silence.Luhan knew that Chorong was crying again.

"You're...mad at me?"Luhan made a wild guess when he knew the reason why.

"No...its just I can't believe my story has come to an end.It was fine last year..."Last year when she remained friends with Suho.

"Its not the end.Not yet...I-I.."

"I know you want to help us but I have to move forward,right?"

"Why did you fainted?Are you sick or something?"Luhan changed the topic.

"I've been practicing a lot these days."Chorong tried to smile but her tears won't stop flowing."I'm missing him already."

"Don't cry...you can hit me or do what you want.Just don't cry.."

"I'm not.Now go back."Chorong put up a fake smile and wiped her tears.When she saw Luhan was not going,she bowed to him and waved goodbye.

*------------*

All the way back to his dorm,Luhan kept thinking about his weird feelings lately.Sometimes he was sympathy with Suho but sometimes he hate it when Chorong is crying.

He wanted to tell the others about this little,maybe big,secret but he can't.It's too frustrating to keep it inside him.It looks like this time they have not found the way back and there was absolutely nothing that Luhan could do.

"How's her?"Luhan was surprised when he heard a voice right after he closed the door.

"Not fine..."Luhan was shocked with his own tone.He sounds like he was mad but he actually didn't.Suho sighed and his face looks gloomy.

"I'm sorry hyung.For troubling you,troubling myself and made the others to worry about me."Luhan just ignored Suho and went straight to his room.

"I guess I need to follow the flow.Who knows...maybe our paths will cross,someday?"Suho stopped when Luhan stopped.Luhan look at Suho but for the first time,he didn't even care about Suho's feelings.

"Hmmm..."Luhan simply replied and went into his room.

Luhan sat on his bed and kept knocking his head."Why did you do that?"He was too concerned about Suho's and Chorong's feelings until he realized that he was the one that was hurt.Now,looking back,he was the one that wants this relationship to work for some reason.

"Hyung..."Sehun entered his room."Suho hyung..."Sehun look very worried.

Luhan gulped.Is he the reason why?He doesn't mean to....

*------------------*

"Is he okay now?"Luhan asked Chen who walked out of Suho's room.It was their resting day.A day that can only happened in a month.

"Still not eating or talking."Chen sighed and put the tteokbokki away.Suho have not eaten since the break of dawn.It was quiet that day.Nobody dares to have fun or running around the house like usual.

"Hyung is still like that.I heard that Sehun said hyung is crying until he fell asleep last night."D.O. whispered to Tao who still don't get a grip about the situation.

Their manager were busy and they don't have time to come.Luhan sat among the boys who gathered in the living room.They doesn't know what happen and only Luhan knew.The atmosphere is very quiet and if someone wants to speak,they will only whispered to each other.

"Yah,you were looking after Joon last night right?What happened?"Xiumin's question send Luhan's body to shiver.

"I,I thought that he haven't go so far but..."Luhan was out of breath when the playful Baekhyun looked at him seriously,"but I can't find him..."

"Baekhyun-ah,you're up before the dawn lately...why?"Chanyeol's question saved Luhan from Baekhyun's cold eyes.

"N-nothing...taking fresh air?"Baekhyun's stuttered and Chanyeol looked at him doubtly.

Then Suho walked out of the room.All eyes focused on him.His sad eyes reflected his heart's content.

"You're feeling better now?"Xiumin asked,representing the other curious boys.

"I have something to tell you guys."Suho took a place in the front row where he could see everybody's reaction.

"I know this is crazy but...actually,"Suho took a deep breath and continued,"actually I've been seeing someone early this year."

They all froze and D.O.'s jaw dropped.Luhan felt a big burden have been lifted from his shoulder.At least he doesn't need to spill the beans.

"Who?How?"Tao asked.

"Well...that,I.."

"Actually I have something to tell too..."Baekhyun's unexpected words made all eyes turned to him."I-I..."

"We're back!"Their conversation ended when their manager came back with a tired look on his face.

"So I guess that if you have a crazy things to tell only then you'll act like this..."Lay said when their manager went straight to the kitchen.The others nodded in agreement.

"I guess so..."Suho chuckled and they all went crazy about it.The house was once again,became noisy.

"I'm sorry guys but...you got a schedule tonight.No more resting.We have a concert practice too,right?"They all nodded happily when the manager informed the news.

*-------------*

"Yah!Park Chorong!Stay focus will you?"Chorong bowed to the choreographer and apologize.

"Eonnie looks a little bit..."Namjoo whispered to Hayoung.

"A little bit lost,right?"Naeun joined in.The three of them agreed.Chorong's nagging have become lesser and it's like Eunji who have taken Chorong's place.

That night they returned home with a tired bodies and minds.Then they had their supper,a bowl of salad mixed with cashew nuts.They will have a comeback in less than a month and half,so it's logic to take a good care of their shape.

"Eonnie,does falling in love is happy?"Namjoo asked Naeun to break the silence.

"Huh?"

"You know...you got into WGM?Does it made you feel in the clouds?"Hayoung explained to Naeun.

"Owh...sort of.It's embarassing at first but it'll be fine later."

"Then you filmed once in 2 weeks.Doesn't it painful to wait?"Bomi joined in the conversation.

"Uhm..."

"It's not painful if you know that they will be happy to see you..."Chorong spoke.The girls looked at her weirdly because their eonnie has been quiet for 2 days.

"Eyh~..do you have experiences eonnie?"Eunji interrupted.

"If I do,then what?"Chorong looked at each of them with a straight face.

"You do?!When?Who?"Namjoo attacked.Chorong knew that she shouldn't be annoyed by Namjoo's attitude just because the latter was so self-centered but she can't help it when she's not in a good mood.

"Do you have pictures eonnie?"Bomi asked.

"Forget it...it's just an 'what if'."Chorong stood and took her dishes to the kitchen.

"She's so scary.Isn't she suppose to cry or something?"Bomi's question ended the topic.

~~~~~~~~

Chorong washed her dishes and felt relieved.She have tried not to cry when the topic was mentioned and she did it.She thought that let the past be the past was harder but it was quite easy.

She heard Bomi's words but she had enough of crying.She need to be tough although she knew that letting Suho go was like slicing her heart.Thinking about the beautiful memories,she have no regrets getting to know him better.

Chorong knew that someday Suho will thank her for leaving him.

*------------------*

Luhan can't sleep that night.For the past 2 days,his mind has been stuck with Chorong's sweet smile.He know he sounds crazy but he just can't erase that beatiful image.

"Hyung?"Suho opened the door.

Luhan sat on his bed and awkwardly arranged the books on his bedside table.

"What are you doing?"Suho's eyebrows knitted when Luhan looked...odd?

"N-nothing...you know I haven't read these books for ages.Haha."Luhan turned to Suho and scratched the back of his head.

"Uh...okay.Come on out you're favourite drama is on."

"Okay...you go first.I,I need to dust off this books."Suho's brows knitted before he nodded.Luhan took a deep breath after Suho closed the door.

"Why must I afraid?"Luhan shook his head and went out.

~~~~~~~~~~

That night Luhan can't sleep well despite his tired body.He tossed and turned but his eyes won't close.He stared blankly at the white ceiling.He heard Xiumin laughing several times but he doesn't bother.

"What is so funny?"Luhan asked out of boredom.

"You know,this fun facts...Here,they said that if you like someone,then you will kept thinking of her/him but if you know it won't happen,you gets a bonus;a tingling heart."Xiumin laughed that he could hardly breathe."Isn't this funny?A tingling heart as the bonus?"

Luhan faced the wall and his heart was beating fast.Xiumin's words stuck in his head.Facts?Fiction?

"Do I like her?How?When?"Luhan whispered to himself.He doesn't expect that the time will come.

All this time he was too focused to be a singer that he forgets how the world works,maybe how feelings work too.

"Yah,are you fine?Did I laughed too loud?"Xiumin poked Luhan who buried himself,literally,under pile of blankets.Xiumin swore that he didn't feel Luhan's body under those thick blankets and comforters.

"Don't touch me.You're hand is dirty."

Xiumin was glad that Luhan could felt his fingers."Did your feet talks now?"

"No,it's my mouth."Luhan's head popped out of the blanket at the end of the bed.Xiumin was surprised because he can't even see Luhan turning his body upside down.

Luhan laughed and snapped it out when Chorong's image,smiling sweetly,flashed in his mind.

"Why did you wrapped yourself?It's not hot...It's only the wind of autumn."Xiumin lied down in his bed after yawning several times.

"For...fun?I'm feeling weird these days."Luhan's head was back on his pillow.

"Don't tell me your heart felt a little tingle?"Xiumin meant it as a joke but Luhan secretly admitted that it was true.

*-----------*

"Oppa~!"Krystal grabbed Suho's arm."Let's go to the office together!"

"Why don't you go first?I need to talk to the PD."Suho made an excuse.

It was 5 days since Suho last spoke to Chorong.He was too busy to call her and even if he is free,he dared not to.He need to move on because he had a dream to catch up to.Love will come later...or so he thought.

"Wae~...The CF is done.Lets go oppa."Krystal still plead to Suho who was annoyed.

"Krystal-ah,its not nice.There are people watching."Suho pulled his arms away.Krystal pouted her lips.

"So what?They already knew about us."Suho held back his anger.Krystal was really testing his patience.

"First,this is workplace.Second,I never agreed to that damn idea.Third,you're so childish.Do you get it?"Suho left Krystal who looked pissed off.

 

**************

Harlo!!First,I like to apologize to those who read this and made them going insane.I just saw the outline for every chaps but when I was about to write it seemed like a photo that has been zoomed in.So thats made me wonder about the following chaps.

Anyway thanks for reading till this chap.I think I just made Chorong cry again...Haha. :3 .I tried to keep their personality the same and for the opposite one,it's just too made the story interesting?

Comment and Subscribe!

A/N:Happy Birthday Naeun! #22YrsOfNaeun