We'll Be Alright

Together Forever...

"Meet me at the park tonight."Chorong threw her phone on her bed.A Pink's promotions was halted for a week because of the Sewol incident.It has been 2 weeks since she talked to Suho because of their comebacks.

"Eunji,I'm going out for awhile.Take care of the others."Chorong said to Eunji who was watching the TV while eating ice cream.Eunji thumbs up before focusing back on the TV.

It was a windy night and the stars were nowhere to be seen.People always said that when there is no stars then it was a sign that it was going to rain.Chorong passed the joggers who were taking their breaths after a long run.She adjusted her cap and her thick wool scarf so that no one can see her face.She spotted a guy who was sitting on a bench in a secluded place,behind the big old oak tree.She walked to him hoping that she was not too late.

"Glad you come."Suho grinned as he looked up to see Chorong standing before of him.

"I didn't have much time."Chorong said as she sat next to Suho,still keeping her distance.

"O-okay...uhmm,I just want to ask about what you have said to me last 2 weeks.I still don't get the answers."Suho looked down at the green grass,still calm.

"Owh,about that...you're willing to take a risk huh?"Suho was taken aback by Chorong's sharp voice."You know you can ask me over the phone."

"Even if I call or text you,you'll never return my call.Maybe you don't even look at it."Chorong felt a lump in when she hinted an annoyance in Suho's voice.She walked to the metal railing,looking over the river,avoiding a passerby's gaze.

"Alright then it's my fault again?Why don't you just tell me instead of getting me on my nerves."Chorong felt her eyes stinging in pain,holding back her tears.She pulled down her scarf,feeling suffocated.The Suho she knew will never say those things.She was thinking of lowering her ego before she remembered the hate commets she received about them even if the fans were still in the fog.

Maybe she should end this,for her fans,for his fans and especially their peaceful lives."I'm sorry."Chorong muttered before clearing ."You know,about that article...you,Kry..ehm,another girl."Chorong turned after saying those words.

Suho look at Chorong's face that has turned red."You know you can't trust those articles right?"Suho frowned his eyebrows as his voice softened,trying to convince Chorong.He didn't understand why Chorong would think of something like that.

"Yes they can lie to me but not my eyes.First I saw you walking out of the set with her.Second is when you with her at the Han River.Remember now?Now explain."Suho looked into Chorong's teary eyes.He tried hard to remember the girl Chorong mentioned.

Then Suho smiled suddenly."Krystal?You mean her?She is my dongsaeng,not more than that.You can ask the others."Chorong was furious at how Suho takes this matter lightly.He should understand her feelings,her intentions.

"Owh,your dongsaeng.Did she tell you she like you?"Chorong said sarcastically.She didn't know why she was angry at Suho but she felt like she was angry more to herself.She stood up and was about to leave but Suho pulled her wrist that forced her to sit.

"Don't go,I'll still choose you over her."Suho said,hoping it will change Chorong's mind.Chorong pulled away her hands forcefully before she leave him alone in the park.She know that she was mean for hurting him but she knew that she can't stand her haters,not while risking every person she cared for to be hurt.

Chorong walked back to her dorm,regretting of what she has done to Suho without telling him her idea of letting him go.She knew that it was not entirely his fault.She smacked her head,blaming herself for being too coward.She admitted that she was jealous but at that time,the thought of not adding any more problems overpowered her.

"Oh,eonnie.It's midnight already,where have you been?"Eunji asked Chorong much to the latter's surprise.

"Eunji-ah,am I a bad girl?"Eunji closed the door behind her,turning to Chorong who was at the end of the dim hallway.

"You're not bad eonnie.Why did you even ask me that absurd question?"Chorong looked at Eunji who was still waiting for her reply.

"Uhm...nothing.Just...curious?"Chorong plastered a smile on her face,another lie come,well not entirely.Eunji only smiled.It was uncommon to hear Chorong seeking for advice,opinions maybe but not advice.

"You're not bad eonnie that's for sure.Good night."Eunji waved goodbye to Chorong before she turned the knob.

"I'm sorry Eunji because I have to lie to you.I can't see you girls support me for something that I'm still not sure about."Chorong mumbled before lying on her bed.Then she felt a hard thing underneath her.Chorong took it out and it appeared to be her diary that she left under the blanket.

The diary was thick because of the photos that was put between the pages.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6MlzyFKNlEGL2JwvZv3B

Chorong flipped the pages and tears started to roll down her cheeks."No,I can't cry.I promised myself."Chorong wiped her tears and wanted to put the diary back in the box underneath her bed but the diary slipped from her hands.She bent down to pick it up but her eyes was set on the date that was wrote on the right top of the page.

2 months after meeting my dream guy,

Yeah!Today I met him again.That guy,I don't know why but he's so attractive.It was a perfect summer and the weather is nice so I decided to walked down the streets and enjoying the breeze.Luckily manager eonnie let us free.Fate brought us when I saw him coming towards me.I thought that maybe I was dreaming so I ignored him but I turned around when I felt a light tap on my shoulder,thinking a fan recognize me.

Guess what?!!It's him.I can't believe it when he still remember me.

Kim Joon Myeon.

That name has been lingering in my mind for the past 2 months but I can't believe that we will meet again.I asked him about his friends but he just said 'It's ok'.That voice,urghh,it's killing me.I tried to smile but I was too nervous until I was sweating.

Pheww...he thought that I was hot standing under the blazing sun so he walked me to the same grocery store and bought me the same ice cream.Oh..how can I not fell for him.He remembered everything!We sat under the old oak tree in the park but none of us have spoken a word.

Then I felt that someone has been staring at me so I turned to my right and was suprised that he was the one that have been staring at me.Cheesy enough huh?He took a piece of paper and scribbled something before handing it to me.I took it and our fingers touched and I feel it!The electrified feel.

Owh I don't know what I am doing right now because I was on the clouds.Having been a trainee for years made me forget the reality.

Kim Joon Myeon,I hope you are real because I'm dying to meet you again.

p/s:He actually gave me his phone number...^^

Chorong closed her diary and kept it in her box.She lied down on her bed,reminiscing the sweet memories that they have.She took a pillow,covered her face before letting out muffled screams.She doesn't want to wake anyone up.Chorong thought about the decisions she had,and will,made that night until she fell asleep.

*------------*

"Congratulations.......EXO!Number 1 again."The MC shout out and everyone clapped their hands.The fans were shouting wildly and aggresively.

Chorong was watching the rerun of last year's music show before she smiled looking at crying Suho."I'm back eonnie.Feeling anything weird?"Eunji who just came back from her vocal class greeted Chorong.

"Owh,not anymore."Chorong chuckled.Eunji looked at Chorong and smiled.

"Thats good eonnie.I better hurry because tonight I got another talk show."Eunji looked at the TV and let out a small laugh."Aigoo...look at the leader,such a crybaby."

"You're close with him right?"Chorong decided to dig out more info from Eunji.

"We were casted as the voice actors for a movie last winter."Eunji stood there in silence."Don't you remember the showcase you went with me?"

Chorong scratched her head,leaving Eunji sighing before she went into her room.Chorong was happy that A Pink was well-known since NoNoNo.Naeun was in WGM,Eunji and Bomi being MC,Namjoo and Hayoung have graduated.They even were informed that they will get their own show!

*------------------*

"Aigoo...Park Chorong,why did you eat like a child, so messy."Suho said as he wiped the the corner of Chorong's lips.She stared at him and time seems to freeze.Suddenly Chorong peck Suho's cheek with her lips that was smeared with ice cream.She giggles looking at Suho's reaction.She took a step back and was ready to run.

"Yah come back here!"Suho run towards her and grabbed Chorong's wrist.They laughed thinking about how childish they acted.

Chorong stopped laughing when Suho pulled her closer to him.Their face was inches away.They can feel each other warm breath.Chorong closed her eyes.

~~~~~~

"Eonnie,you're sleeping while the TV is on?"Eunji woke Chorong.The others has not returned from their schedules yet and when Eunji opened the door to her shared bedroom,it was dark and all she can hear was the sound from the TV.

"Uh?"Chorong rubbed her eyes and grinned at Eunji.Eunji patted Chorong's head and chuckles.

"I'm going now.Namjoo and Hayoung should be back in an hour.Take a rest."Eunji wore her shoes and exited the door.

"Dreaming again.You really can shut him off?"Chorong mumbled to herself before ended up laughing.

"For awhile...at least?"Chorong questioned herself,that time seriously.

"Maybe."An answer that Chorong herself wasn't sure of.

*------------*

"Arghh...I'm so bored.Namjoo and Hayoung hasn't return yet.The house is neat and clean already."Chorong looked around and entered her room.

Chorong looked at the arranged books and sighed.All of them have been read by her.One book though,caught her eyes,her diary.Chorong took it and sat on her bed.She flipped through the written and doodled pages lazily but not before she threw it on her bed and it seems like her diary knew what she was thinking,the page that was opened was one of the sweetest memory of her and him.

Chorong stared at the page and sighed before picking up her diary.

Dugeun Dugeun

Yes,my dear diary,we have our first date (but we're still friends)!

I know I can't forget him so a week after staring at the piece of paper,finally I gathered my guts to call him,using manager eonnie's phone.It's dangeous,I know but I told her it's the delivery guy.

It was awkward at first.He said that he was a little busy but it's okay to just take a rest for awhile.I was touched when he said like that.He want to make time for me?!

He said that he need to go because of some important things.I apologize for stealing his time but he just denies it.He said he'll wait for me at the big old oak tree at the park near Han River tonight.

My dream was crashed because manager eonnie sternly said that I can't go anywhere that night.I plead her but she insist.To make the atmosphere cool down I just agreed.I texted him an apology but he said it is fine.He said he was actually worried about me because he can't make it too.

Dear diary,I think I was falling for him.Is it okay if I do?

"Eonnie!We're home!"Chorong was suprised and quickly hid her diary.She is not like Naeun who have a series of diary and she doesn't care of not hiding it.Chorong trust her members but she doesn't want them to feel bad about her.After all,the diary was meant for her memories with him.They never knew that she got that diary.

"Owh,are you girls hungry?"Chorong closed the door to her room and looked at Namjoo and Hayoung.

"I'm not eating dinner."Namjoo said weakly and walked straight to her room.Chorong look at Hayoung.

"Namjoo eonnie had a rough day at her shooting site."Hayoung explained before she walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

"There isn't any.Arghh...I'm craving for ice cream."Hayoung rubbed her stomach and look at Chorong.

"I know I know,I'll go and buy it for you."Chorong sighed looking at the maknae.

"Yeah!Thanks eonnie.Chorong eonnie jjang!"Hayoung hugged Chorong tightly.

"Yah!You stinks!Go and take a shower."Hayoung salute at Chorong and went straight to her bedroom that was shared.

"I'm going out!"Chorong shouted while waiting for the manager to get ready.

The spring was about to end so the wind was not so chilly.Chorong hummed to her favourite tune and walked down the street.Seoul was still alive even when night falls.The air was a little bit damp because of the rain earlier that made Namjoo and Hayoung arrived late.

Chorong stopped at the grocery store and looked up at the starry sky.She saw Suho was smiling back at her and she smiled looking at him.Then the door was open.

The door,unfortunately,hit Chorong's nose."Don't stand here miss!"Chorong bowed and apologized repeatedly to the elder man who was exiting the grocery store.

"Pabo Chorong."Chorong mumbled to herself.She bought the ice cream and walked back out to her van that was not far from the store..

She paused infront of the bubble tea shop where she met Luhan for the first time.He was buying bubble tea for himself and Sehun.Yep,they both were too fond of the bubble tea.

*Flashback*

"Myeonie do you think my comeback will be succesful hit?"Chorong walked hand-in-hand with Suho down the street.It was 2 in the morning,meaning there were less people and lesser chance of getting caught.

"You are kidding me right?You look prettier now.i'm th one who should be worried here."Chorong blushed hearing Suho praising her.

Chorong was so focused looking at Suho until she bumped into a guy.Both she and Suho was so shocked to see the guy.

"Suho??"The guy looked at Suho who was looking down,trying to hide his face.The guy looked at their hands who were clasped together.Chorong saw his eyes and quickly pulled her hands away.

"This is..."The guy tried hard to remember."Chorong right?A Pink?"Chorong knew she was busted.She just nodded weakly.

"Luhan hyung.Please keep it a secret."Suho pleaded Luhan.Chorong too.

"It's okay.I know that we'll get into a very big trouble if this news spread right?"Luhan patted Suho' shoulder and left."Take care of her well man!"Luhan turned around and shouted,attracting curious eyes and feets to him.He hoped that they won't recognized the couple.

*End of Flashback*

That night.Chorong remembered precisely.

"Looking for me?"Chorong turned around when she heard the voice...and also the screams.

"Uh?No.Just stopping by."Chorong was embarassed.She stuttered a bit.

"Luhan-sshi.Why did you like this store instead of others?"Chorong suddenly asked.

"I don't know.Maybe because this is the first shop I bought the bubble tea?"Chorong was satisfied with his answer.

"Do you have some time?"Chorong asked.Since only Luhan who knew their big secret so he is the only one that Chorong made as her shoulder.

"Uhm...wait till me buy the bubble tea first."Luhan went to the short queue before he took the stairs up,knowing that they'll be quite hidden.They sat at the bench in the corner,facing the road.

"Before you say anything.Why did Joon is into his world lately?He seems to love spacing out whenever we returned to Korea."Luhan's question made Chorong's heart itched.

"I don't know.Do you?"Luhan knew that Chorong was hiding something but he let it go.

Luhan looked at the plastic bag that Chorong was holding."That's your bubble tea right?"

"Why?"Chorong was surprised with the random question.

"It's not delicious when it melts though."

"Huh?"Chorong lifted it up for a better sight.She gasped."Uhm...I better get going now.Bye."Chorong bowed to him and left quickly without answering Luhan's question.

Luhan looked at Chorong leaving,he still believe that Chorong hides something that lead to Suho's changes.

*------------*

Suho was annoyed that Chorong won't listen to his words or even gave him time to explain.She just don't return his calls and she even avoided him whenever they bumped into each other.

"Not answering again hyung?"Sehun teased Suho who was containing his frustration.

"None of your business Sehun."

"Whoa~relax hyung.Okay,I'll leave you alone."Sehun left the room,not very mad at Suho's remarks.

~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading till here.

Comment and subscribe!