Like A Dream

Together Forever...

“Eonnie~!Wake up~!!”Chorong sat up straight abruptly,looking around with a heavy head and eyes,realizing that she was in her own room.

Chorong took her phone and it was almost 8 am.Another loud knock on the door made her sighed.”What is it Namjoo-yah?”Chorong then looked at the date on her still lighted up phone,she fell silent.

“Eonnie,it’s your wedding today.Don’t tell me you forget it.”Bomi continued,sounding very sleepy.

“My wedding?”Chorong said out loud without her realizing it.Namjoo gasping came as a reply.

“Open this door eonnie,you’re making me worried.”Namjoo kept on knocking which started to annoy Chorong that she get down her bed.

‘Wait a second…That means I’m not married yet.’

The door was opened slightly but Namjoo pushed it further.“Eonnie are you hurt?”Namjoo checked on Chorong,hands all over her,that the latter had to assure the former repeatedly.

“Didn’t you forget that you need to be at the salon by 8?Everyone has been waiting for you.I knocked your door thousand times that I thought you were dead or something.”

“Slow down Joo,eonnie is not dead right?You need to calm down.”Bomi said before yawning,clearly shown that she was forced to wake up early too.

‘So I have a dream?Why does it feel so real,very real?’

“Are you that nervous eonnie?”Namjoo asked when she saw Chorong spacing out again.

“Give me time Joo.I’ll be down soon.”Namjoo and Bomi nodded before they headed out the door.

“That was one real dream.”Chorong shook her head before turning around to see her packed things in the boxes stacked in her room.Then she took her phone and unlocked it to see Suho’s chat with her.

She must fell asleep while waiting for his reply.A smile then crept up her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you sure she’s alright Namjoo?”Yookyung whispered to Namjoo after she saw Chorong smiling alone.

“She’s just happy eonnie.”Hayoung whispered back instead.

Chorong looked out of the window,thinking back the dream she had typed out during her time in the salon.It was now safely kept in her phone.Then she remembered the struggle that she and Suho had to go through to get to their phase now.It wasn’t easy but they’re ready.She can’t afford to let Suho go again,she loved him but she kept it hidden,for years.It’s one of idols’ talent,pretending that everything was okay and fine.

“Eonnie we’re here.”Naeun nudged Chorong who flinched from the sudden interruption.

“Thanks Naeun.”Chorong smiled at the younger one before looking out to the greens before her.

“Aigoo…my Chorong.Why are you late?”Mrs.Park sighed before massaging her temples.

“I’m fine eomma,there’s nothing to be worried.”The spring breeze suddenly blew hard and Chorong felt the déjà vu for an instant.

“If you’re fine than we’re good to go?”Mr.Park interrupts,making Chorong’s thoughts earlier disappeared.

“Seunghee-yah,you look pretty in that dress.”Eunji complimented Chorong’s younger sister who was also the flower girl along with Chorong’s 6-year old niece.

Chorong just smiled at Seunghee whose face was reddened by Eunji’s compliment.Chorong started to follow the others’ steps before she felt off.”Uh guys,I think I left my heels.”Everyone turned around to see Chorong,who already lifted her dress to show her favourite pair of sneakers,grinning.

“I can go and get it if you want eonnie.”Eunji offered.

Chorong shook her head.”It’s not that far anyway.”Eunji just nods and pick up the trail behind the others.

Chorong sighed for the second time that day when her long flowy dress has to be dragged through the grass that was mid-calf high.Then she heard the tress whispering as the wind blew again.Once again,the déjà vu feeling hit her hard.

‘This is real,not a dream but why does it feels so similar?’

Chorong chose to carry her heels instead of wearing them,considering on how she was slowed down earlier even with sneakers.Just as she was struggling,the long thin lace that was wrapped around her scar was loosened.Chorong just rolled her eyes watching as the piece of cloth flew away before someone took a hold of it.

“Lost something?”Chorong’s jaw almost dropped when she saw the figure standing about 10 metres behind her.

Chorong was at loss for words before the figure approached her.”L-Luhan-sshi.”

“I must say…you chose a very unstrategic place even the beauty sometimes got me thinking too.”Luhan said calmly before looking around.It really wasn’t a commercial garden,just a lucky place that got emptied with trees surrounding it,like a mini forest.

“What are you doing here?”Chorong muttered out of surprise.

Luhan laughed looking at how cute Chorong’s reaction was,a painful laugh.”Didn’t you guys invite me?”

Realizing her mistake,Chorong started to relax and she smiled in response.”I mean what are you doing here and not in the crowds.”

“I got lost while finding this place.”Luhan shrugged.”And aren’t you late?”

Chorong slapped her forehead.”Owh yes.We got to go now.”Chorong started to walk but was abruptly stopped when she noticed Luhan wasn’t following.

“Mind if…”Luhan’s words was hung when Chorong just took the blown away piece of cloth handed out to her.Luhan’s intention was to tie it back around her arm initially but then he only got to watch her do it herself.

Chorong just grinned before continuing her steps.She could see Luhan’s real intention in his eyes and she felt a surge of nervousness and guilt in her as she was brought back to her dream earlier.She thought that after all these years,Luhan could at least forget her if her assumption was true.

“Ready my daughter?”Mr.Park asked once Chorong arrived.Chorong nodded and linked her arm with her father’s.”And you’re 10 minutes late honey.”Mr.Park whispered which cause Chorong to smile nervously.

Luhan took his place in between Kris and Tao when Chorong had arrived at the altar.He purposely did that just so people won’t be too suspicious.

“Hey there pretty.”Suho cheesily greeted Chorong once she was next to him.Chorong just blushed instantly but her bright smile doesn’t left her face.

They both peek glances at each other as the priest read out his script.Suho quietly inched closer before taking Chorong’s hand in his,holding it tightly but gently.

“I do.”Suho’s sweet voice made Chorong’s thoughts rewind to the rough past they had,so quickly that it was her turn but only silence that greets the surrounding.

Chorong looked at Suho who just smiled at her and she smiled back,convinced that he was the one she truly loves and will always be.Those years of his absence in her life doesn’t weakened her yet it strengthen her in believing that if they were meant to be together,they will.

Chorong replied Suho’s tight grip.”I do.”As soon as she said that,the wind blew hard once again,sending the trees to shake.

“You may kiss the bride.”The priest’s words was accompanied by flower petals of different colours acting as a confetti,celebrating the blissful day.

“I love you Kim Joon Myeon.”Chorong whispered after they break the kiss.Claps of the witnesses could be heard yet they only focused on each other.

“I love you too Park Chorong,very much.”Suho replied before taking Chorong down the altar.They walked side by side as their close friends and family members made a huge cheering though they were only a small crowd.

“Congratulations eonnie!”The 6 girls surrounded Chorong right after she was near them.Just then a phone rang which kind of surprised everyone.

“My phone,I’m sorry to interrupt.”Yookyung apologized before she took out her phone from her bag.”It’s my housemate Hira.You guys proceed first,I’ll be back.”Yookyung took the call before leaving for a much quieter place.

‘Hira?’

“Joon-ah!”The girls backed away when the guys came closer to say their congrats.

“Yah,I can’t believe you’ll be the first huh.”Kris said with pure amazement.

“When it’s time,it is time hyung.”Suho said with a smile while Chorong stood silently beside him,still thinking about Yookyung’s housemate.

“Congrats to you too noona.”Baekhyun said,a cheeky grin was pasted on his face.

“I hope you guys live happily.My best wishes for you guys.”Luhan took the momentary silence as his opportunity.Chorong looked at Luhan whose face has a bright and sincere smile yet his eyes meant something deeper and darker.Instinctively,Chorong linked her arm with Suho and pulled him closer.

“Woo~look at the couple already being lovey-dovey.”Chen teased them and Suho could smile embarrassingly but a slight anxious tugged his heart at Chorong’s action.

“I’m sorry to disturb but can I borrow these newlyweds for a while?”Chorong’s older sister politely interrupt.

“Ah yes,you can take them away.They just make me more jealous.”Chanyeol jokingly said,erupting laughters from those who were listening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What are you looking at?”Suho asked to break the silence as Chorong seemed to be very absorbed with the content in her phone.

“N-nothing.”Chorong’s short reply was suspicious but Suho decided to not ask further.”Do you believe that dreams come true?”Chorong asked about what was on her mind earlier after she read the draft about her dream.

“Dreams do come true if you work hard.Why is it Rongie?”Chorong’s heart skip a beat hearing Suho’s favourite nickname given to her.

“I don’t mean that dream,I mean literally.”Chorong seriously asked.

“I don’t know about that.I never experienced that.What are you thinking about?”Suho turned to Chorong when he felt the unspoken tension.

“I don’t know how to start.I think you won’t believe me.”Chorong looked down.

Suho grabbed Chorong’s hands and held it close to his heart.”Then try me.”

“We’ve arrived sir.”The taxi driver’s voice stopped Chorong from speaking further.

Suho really dislike it to see Chorong looking lost and confused that the elevator ride to their level was filled with a tense silence.He was waiting for Chorong to speak up but she doesn’t budge since they entered the elevator.

“Chorong-ah.”Chorong looked up to Suho.”Don’t be like that.You should be smiling and happy now.”Suho sounded so upset that Chorong felt guilty.

“I’m sorry that I got carried away with my thoughts.”Chorong tried to smile and Suho appreciate her effort.

“What worries you,worries me too.So tell me what’s in your mind okay?”Chorong nodded and chuckled when Suho pinched her nose.

They entered the house that was not too spacious considering they were newlyweds after all.Chorong sighed in relieved when it wasn’t the exact same one in her dream,a contrast in fact.

“Why did you sighed?You don’t like it?”Chorong quickly shook her head.Suho just nodded in response,figuring that it must been about her thoughts earlier.

“Let’s start unpack first.”Chorong was about to take her luggage before Suho stopped her and lead her to the bed.Chorong was stunned,sweats running down her forehead.

“Relax,I won’t do anything.”Suho laughed at Chorong’s reaction.”Come and sit here.”Suho pat the empty spot next to him.Cautiously,Chorong took slow steps towards him.

When Suho suddenly pulled her,she yelped and it’s quite high-pitched that Suho had to squint his eyes.”Wow,your scream are not a joke huh?”Chorong muttered an apology but Suho dismissed it.”You were just too slow just now.Now tell me what’s about the dream you’re so into earlier.”

“J-just…this morning I dreamt of something that was vividly clear,like it was really real.”Chorong glanced at Suho to see any objection but she continued when Suho looks like he was anticipating.”And so far,all of it was too similar to what had happened today.”

“Like?”

“Like how I woke up late for the appointment at the salon,how I left my heels in the car…”Chorong was hesitating to tell about Luhan’s incident but since it doesn’t occur in her dream,she let it off the hook.”The weirdest thing is that Yookyung’s housemate happens to be a person named Hira.”

“What’s odd about her?”Suho asked with obvious curiosity.

Chorong took her time thinking on to continue or not.It took her a very long time to consider it but Suho’s sudden hug made her nerves calm and she felt peaceful.Suho rubbed her back when he felt her trembling was taken down by a notch.

Chorong pulled away and quickly regained her composure.She thinks that Suho deserves to know about her thoughts.She knew she can trust him.”She was in my dream and…apparently,she have an interest for Luhan-sshi.”Suho’s brows was knitted together.”Somehow,she lived infront of Luhan-sshi’s rented unit.”

“That’s…amazing.”Suho exclaimed.

“Right?It can’t be a coincident right?”Chorong said,very sure.

“But I thought Luhan hyung was staying at a hotel?”Suho scratched his nape.

“There’s too much to explain Myeonie-yah,but I recorded it in my phone.”Suho chuckled when he saw Chorong yawning.

“Then you should let everything go okay.Dreams are like fate,it can be changed.Maybe that’s a too much coincindence but the rest of your dream can be changed.”Chorong nodded her head and started to smile again.”Now my girl is back.Just smile like that okay.Now let’s go to sleep.”

“But we haven’t unpack and the sheets…”Chorong’s words was cut when Suho’s lips silenced her.

“It has been done earlier honey.Now let’s sleep.”Suho was about to drag Chorong to the centre of the bed before Chorong stood up.

“I need to change my clothes.I can’t sleep in jeans and I need to remove my makeup too.You too.”Chorong said in one breath.

Suho sighed before standing up.”Alright ma’am.”Suho gave Chorong a salute,earning a hearty laugh from Chorong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chorong was woken up to the sound of hums.She opened her eyes to feel the warmth of Suho’s embrace.”You’ve wake up?”Chorong asked with her husky voice.

“Yeah,it’s so calming to watch you sleeping.”Chorong stretched her arms before giving Suho a peck on his cheek,surprising him.

“I didn’t snore right?”Chorong looked up to see Suho’s face twisted.”What’s with the face?”Chorong pouted,pretending to sulk.

“Hmm..trying to remember how you looked so cute while snoring.”Chorong squinted her eyes before hitting Suho in the chest,earning the latter’s soft chuckle afterwards.

They was so tired yesterday that they fell asleep so quick after hitting the bed.”What do you want for breakfast?”Chorong asked while bringing her hair to her right side after sitting up.

Suho looked at her while biting his lip,thinking.”You.”Chorong was caught off-guard when Suho pulled her back down to tickle her before kissing her neck.

“No marks there please,we have a shoot today.Remember?”Suho stopped and looked at Chorong.”What?”

“Whoa~you’re not that innocent I guess.”Suho said with his surprised expression.

“Yah~That hurts my pride.”Chorong whined.

“Okay okay,I apologize your majesty.”Suho clasped both of his hands together.“Let me deal with breakfast while you and go take a shower.”He confidently said.

“Are you sure?”

“Ouch,that hurts my pride Rongie.”Chorong chuckled before nodding.

“Don’t burn the kitchen at least.”Suho gave her a salute again before Chorong entered the bathroom.

Roughly about 15 minutes of shower and 5 minutes of skincare time,Chorong gets antsy that Suho was still not finished.She trust his hardwork and determination but she doesn’t know how well he’ll be in the kitchen.Finishing her last step,Chorong called Suho out.

Silence.

“Myeon-ah,what are you doing?”Chorong opened the door to see Suho sleeping on the couch.She giggled and inspected the kitchen where a strong delicious smell came from.

Prepared on the table,a complete set of breakfast for two.It may not be much with scrambled eggs,toasts and a bowl of instant soup.Walking back to the couch,Chorong was hestating on what to do.Her heart was racing as it’s the first time she was in a house with a man,with an exception of her father,alone.

“Chorong-ah…”Chorong was frozen at her spot when she heard the soft voice of Suho calling for her.”It hurts…”Chorong looked at Suho whose eyes were still shut,thinking that he was sleep-talking,Chorong took slow steps to surprise Suho from his dream.

Just milliseconds after,Suho started to cough really hard that Chorong rushed to his side.”Myeon-ah,are you okay?”Chorong shook Suho’s body in hope that he’ll be awake and all of it was only his dream.

“It hurts…”Suho said even after his eyes were opened.

“W-where?”Chorong asked,panicked rushed in her that her hands were trembling in fear.Suho took her hand and brought it closer to his chest.”Does it still hurt?”Chorong looked up to see Suho smiling instead.

“You should see your face.”Suho’s attempt at surpressing his laughter failed that Chorong felt anger replacing whatever she was feeling earlier.”Yah…I’m sorry.I thought you’ll not be that worried.”

“Fool,I love you so much you know.How can I not be worried.”Chorong started to sob that Suho who was the one panicking at that moment.Suho knelt in front of Chorong who was already kneeling earlier.

“I’m sorry.I love you too.”Suho hugged Chorong instead when he saw that Chorong’s tears will fall no matter what.Breaking the hug,Suho kissed both Chorong’s tear-stained cheeks and a smile was formed in Chorong’s plump lips.”But isn’t it a bit hotter today?”Suho stood followed by Chorong.

“It’s because you’re not taking your shower yet.Go and take a bath faster.The food will be cold.”Chorong shooed Suho away.

“Or is it because you’re hungry already?”Chorong turned to protest but a yelp came out of instead.Suho looked back and saw her eyes were fixed on him.”Like what you see?”Chorong gulped and walked to the kitchen instead,leaving Suho to chuckle.

Chorong leaned by the sink,still thinking of the image she had caught in her eyes earlier.”Aish,focus Chorong.So what am I going to do here just now?”Chorong bit her lower lip,thinking.

“You still can’t get the picture of me half- out of your thoughts?”Chorong screamed in response.

“You surprised me.”Chorong turned with a heaving chest and Suho’s eyes was focused on that actually.”Yah!Where are you looking at?”Chorong crossed her arms over her chest.

“I-I j-just didn’t think you will be that surprise.”Broken out of his reverie,Suho stuttered.Chorong gave him the stink eye and laughter bubbles out of Suho’s lips.He walked to her before hugging her,tightly.

“Why are you being too clingy this morning?”Chorong asked out of curiosity,she love it though.

“Because I never get to hug you,let alone holding hands with you.”Chorong felt a pang in her heart with Suho’s words.”I just still can’t believe that you’re next to me now and forever.”

“Well,you had promised that we will be together forever right?”Suho nodded and Chorong replied his hug,inhaling the fresh scent of Suho that she never got to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Photoshoot is done,now I need to go to the salon for our reception tonight.”Chorong grinned at Suho who was still reading something on her phone.Chorong wanted a little bit attention from him but she hesitated and she thought that they’ll still have a plenty of time together.

“Wow…this is a very detailed dream,and I’m in here plus too cheesy.”Suho said once he gave Chorong her phone back.”And how can you dreamed about the members being paired up?”

“I-I…”

“That’s genius Rongie.”Suho gave Chorong a peck on her lips before both of them got off the taxi.Seeing Chorong becomes quiet made Suho turned to her while they’re waiting for the elevator.”What’s on your mind again?”

“Nothing.”

“Rongie-yah,your nothing means everything.Tell me.”Chorong looked away instead.She can’t possibly tell her selfishness.”It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it now.”Suho held her hand and softly rubbed his thumb on her hand.

Chorong can only sigh in defeat.”I don’t know how to say.”Chorong was in dilemma in between her thoughts and her personality.Suho looked a her lovingly,understanding that something must be running in her mind.”I think I’m weird now that I want your attention too much.”Chorong let out a breathy chuckle.

Suho inhaled a deep breath,relieved that it was nothing big.”That means you’re being normal Rong.”

“I am?”Chorong lifted her head up a bit to meet her eyes with Suho’s.

“You told everyone that you’re not mottae solo (forever single) but I think you are.”Suho his lower lip before stepping out of the elevator.”I hope you’ll not be obsessed with me later darling.”He then turned to his side and wink,earning him a gentle slap on the arm.

“You are cheesy.I can’t believe you denied it earlier.”Chorong boldly stated.”And what do you mean by genius just now?”

“I don’t know.I just think that they’ll make great friends together,you know adding up another name in their friends’ list.B-but I’m not sure about the the phase after friends,but it can possibly happen.”Chorong’s forehead wrinkled,trying to digest the words.“Owh they’re here.”Chorong peeked from Suho’s behind hearing his remarks.

“When did you get all these boxes here?”Chorong asked to see the boxes in her old room in the dorm had arrived in front of their door,along with their wedding gifts.

“I called for help earlier when you’re in the shower.”Chorong cocked up her brow in confusion.

“Surprise!”Chorong turned around to see Namjoo and Naeun.”Tcht,eonnie is always like that.No reaction,no jaem.”Namjoo’s smile disappeared .

“That’s not it Namjoo-yah..”Chorong grinned like a child which brought smiles to everyone present.

“Noona is so cute.”Chorong turned around when she heard another voice.

”Yah Baek,cut it out.You’re creeping Chorong-nim out.”D.O. said a little bit too loud.The said guy just pulled a pout instead.

“Hyung is right,again.”Kai added with a straight face.

“Thanks for the compliment Baekhyun-sshi.You guys carried all these up here?”Chorong turned to the girls when she felt she can’t talk to the boys without looking elsewhere.

“Actually the boys who were carrying it all till here.”Naeun answered.

“Yeah,all the way from the dorm.We helped a little too.”Namjoo added.”Except for that one guy who skipped all the hardwork but somehow was here.”

Baekhyun cough dry at Namjoo’s sharp sarcastic statement.”Hey,I told you guys I have work earlier right.At least I’m here to replace Chanyeol.”

“Urm..guys,I think we can handle from here.Thanks for the surprise visit and the help.”Chorong said with a smile.

“What she meant is that you guys can stop bickering now.”Suho said between his gritted teeth.

“Are you sure Chorong-nim?”D.O. asked with pure wonder in which Chorong nodded as a reply.

“Alright then noonim.Hyung?”Kai glanced Suho after he’s been staring at something,or rather someone,for quite some time.

“I think it’s already trouble for you guys.So you guys can leave.”

“Hyung~”Baekhyun’s shamelessly whine.

“Alright,alright,I’ll treat you guys later.That includes you Namjoo-sshi and Naeun-sshi.”Suho offered where the two girls had no reason to actually refuse.

“You’re just troubling them Myeon-ah.I already told you that it can be settled later.Now they must be tired and they need to—yah!”Chorong yelped for the nth time since morning when Suho carried her over his shoulder.”Aren’t you too cruel here?”Chorong said after repeatedly pleading Suho to put her down.

“Stop struggling Rongie,not like I’m gonna throw you off the window.”Chorong’s blood turned cold hearing that.For a second,she thought that Suho ain’t joking.She remained still until Suho lied her down on the centre of the bed.”You..sure drained..a lot of…my energy.”Suho panted as he hovered above her before collapsing on Chorong.

“J-Joon Myeon,y-yah…”Chorong can’t do much when she was practically squished.All she knew that her heart was beating so fast and loud.Suho wrapped his arms around her before rolling over,bringing Chorong with him.Chorong lifted her head with her hair falling to her sides,creating a curtain-like surrounding around them.Face so close,breath so warm,scent so infatuating,Chorong got her gut suddenly.”Kiss me.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Just calm down Rongie.I’ll be here.”Suho reassured Chorong once again.He knew how afraid Chorong is about the whole déjà vu thing even he can’t understand fully on why.

“Okay.Then can I ask something?”Chorong took Suho’s silence as a yes.”You haven’t answered me earlier,why you’re troubling them to bring my stuff,our stuffs?”Suho inhaled deeply before taking Chorong’s another hand into his.

“I told you that dream can be changed,just like fate right?”Chorong nodded subconsciously.”Then I hope you’ll see that it’s changed,isn’t it?”

“But that was supposed to be last night.”Chorong said.

Flustered,Suho went silent for a moment.”Okay,I’m sorry that I’m forgetful these days but I just want to help you to avoid those déjà vu.”Chorong smiled as appreciation.

“Thanks.”One word that Chorong could only mumbled before Eunji started her mini speech.

Hours felt like minutes that they’re already heading towards the end for that night.They both had planned the surprise event but Bomi who was in charge of the highlight of the event hasn’t return and now Baekhyun went off to search for her,just like Chorong’s dream.

“Hey,are you fine?”Suho sat next to Chorong after they greeted Suho’s friends on their way out.Suho took notice that Chorong suddenly can’t seemed to seat still.

“I-I’m fine.Just need a drink.”Upon hearing that,Suho go and took her drink before returning with a blink of eye.

“Chorong-ah,you didn’t tell me something didn’t you.”Suho’s sudden question got Chorong steering her gaze away.”If you don’t want to tell it now,it’s totally fine,but can I ask why are you so afraid of that one dream?”Suho phrased his words well so that Chorong doesn’t felt like he doesn’t believe her.

“Yeah,I didn’t tell you something,that is the reason why I was so afraid if that dream indeed come true.”Suho inched closer before placing his hand on top of Chorong’s.”Everything.Everything inside the dream fears me,those unexpected endings,those paired up relationships,fans’ reaction…”Then Chorong started to break down.

“Don’t cry Rongie.You know how I hate it when you cry.”Suho wiped Chorong’s tears away with his thumb.Chorong managed to formed a small smile that was enough to make Suho relax his tensed shoulders.”We’ve overcome this once.We sure can do it again,together.If you still feel guilty about Luhan hyung,then I am too,much more than you.Just promise me one thing.”Suho said with a serious voice.

“What?”Chorong asked when she was calmed down.

“You and me,together forever.”Chorong looked up with her soft eyes staring into Suho’s.Her lips curved into a wide smile before she gave a small nod.

“Together forever.”

 

****************

And THE END~!

I know this but I'm thinking of giving way for my other works to be published and it's already 3 years since this story was published.Don't worry,I still have great stories and ideas coming up.I promise you guys for a sequel to this story,cross my heart.

I hope you continue to support me with my future stories cuz I basically grew with this story.Owh and don't forget to love ExoPink too,always.

To those who've stayed with me for the past 3 years,I'm so grateful to you guys!

You'll see more ExoPink and OhMySebong (OhMyGirl x Seventeen) from me.

Love you guys!

p/s: still not too late (25 mins more) to say Happy 23rd Birthday to my 3rd UB candy leader smiley Hyojung! ^^