You're my end and my beginning

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're my end and my beginning

" />

Shin Hye changed for the fifth time. She couldn't decide what to wear for her date with Min Ho. In the end, she decided on a blue sundress. She was sitting in front of the mirror thinking of how to style her hair when she saw the cap that she wore to the beach to watch the sunrise with Min Ho. She smiled remembering how they had held hands and how later once they reached the hotel, Min Ho hugged her so tenderly for a long time. Remembering that embrace, she felt a flutter in her heart. She pouted and shook her head vigorously. She didn't know where she had gotten the courage to take that big risk. Thankfully no one, not even her manager, found out about it. She looked at her watch and saw that she would be late if she didn't leave now.

She quickly wore her sandals, put on her sunglasses and went to the back of the hotel where manager Jun was waiting for her. He made sure that none of the paparazzi or fans were following Shin Hye. He dropped her off and told her to be careful. He hated to leave Shin Hye but this has been a routine for them whenever she had work overseas. Shin Hye always insisted on a few hours on her own to explore the city. He knew that she would be careful but he still worried.

"Call me if you are in trouble and I'll come asap," said Manager Jun before driving off.

Shin Hye smiled and nodded her head. She took out her phone and followed the direction that Min Ho texted her earlier. Soon, she reached the cafe. She entered, took off her sunglasses and looked around. She saw him sitting at the corner looking at his phone. He was wearing a cap and sunglasses too. Shin Hye wanted to laugh as it was fairly dark in the cafe. Just as she was walking to him, he looked up and smiled at her. She smiled back and went to sit next to him. 

"Shin Hye what do you want to drink?" asked Min Ho.

"Hazelnut latte..."

Min Ho got her the hazelnut latte and an americano for himself. 

"Gomawo. How do you know about this cafe?" asked Shin Hye.

"Jin Hyuk hyung talked about this place once...He comes here everytime he is in L.A because its cosy and secluded."

"It's a beautiful cafe oppa," She said looking around the place. The place was decorated with many old photos and memorabilia from the past. They were only a few people in the cafe and they were either reading or talking quietly. 

"Neh Shin Hye," replied Min Ho. He too liked the ambience in the cafe. He was glad that he remembered this place when Jin Hyuk mentioned it to him.

They both drank their coffee and didn't say anything for a while. Shin Hye sighed. Min Ho heard it and started to panic.

Oh no he thought, she is bored..come on Min Ho think of something..anything.

"Come Shin Hye, I have a surprise for you" said Min Ho as he held her hand and pulled her to him. Shin Hye felt a sudden rush as though the world stop around her when she looked at Min Ho's hand holding her hand. She looked up and saw Min Ho smiling and smiled with him. Her heart started to beat fast.

Get it together Shin Hye.This is not real. she warned herself. And just as quickly, she pushed aside that thought and decided to just enjoy the moment. 

Min Ho on the other hand wasn't thinking when he grabbed Shin Hye's hand. It became so natural for him to do so now.  All he could think about was thinking of a perfect place to go on a date. He wanted this date to be perfect. A special memory for the both of them. He thought hard about what would make this date special. What they would never be able to do when they are back in Korea. That's when he knew... what they both wanted was to be able to date openly like normal couples.

That's it, he thought to himself,  To be able to go on a normal date....openly.

"Shin Hye for this two hours that we have ...let's do what normal couples our age do when they go on dates...Let's not worry about paparazzi or fans taking pictures of us...jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter