Lucky to have you

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lucky to have you

" />

Min Ho was sitting on the sofa trying to memorise his lines while waiting for the production crew to get ready to shoot the next scene. He saw that Shin Hye was getting her make up done and took out his phone to text her.

‘Baby come sit next to me. I miss you ~’

‘Arasso'

Once she was done with her makeup, Shin Hye walked over to Min Ho and sat next to him. She missed being this near to him. She loved the smell of his Bvlgari perfume and leaned closer to him. To avoid suspicion, she pretended to read the script he was holding up. They video call every night but it still didn't stop her from missing him. The last time they met to watch the sunrise together was two weeks ago. Shin Hye sighed.

“What’s wrong Shin Hye?” whispered Min Ho hearing her sigh.

“Nothing” Shin Hye replied.

“That sigh is something..what is it?” Min Ho persisted.

“Just that I miss you~” Shin Hye answered softly before she was called by the crew to start filming her scene with Woo Bin and Hyung Sik.

Min Ho’s eyes followed Shin Hye as she walked to shoot her scene. He felt the same way as Shin Hye too. He wanted to spend time with her but their filming schedule for this week was so packed that there didn't have any free time together. He had asked his manager for his latest schedule and was still waiting to see it.

 

“Cut” shouted Kang PD. “Okay break while we prepare for the next scene”

Shin Hye walked to where Min Ho was and smiled tenderly when she saw him sleeping on the sofa.

He looks so adorable. She turned to walk away not wanting to disturb him when she heard Min Ho’s voice calling her,

“Sit next to me…I just need to sleep for a few more minutes,” Min Ho said with his eyes still close.

She sat next to him and took the script to read her lines again. Just being near him like this made her happy

“Noona…Noona…come here…I have patbingsu for you,” Hyung-Sik was waving at her to come to where he was sitting with Woo Bin, Jin Hyuk and Krystal. She walked over and joined them.

‘Haish that Hyung-Sik. He needs to stop his obsession with my girlfriend...Noona..... noona…he should call her sunbae!’ Min Ho opened his eyes and glared at Hyung Sik.

 

**************

 

“Thanks Hyung Sik…hmmm delicious,” Shin Hye exclaimed while eating the patbingsu.

“Noona~..I made sure they put in extra mangoes for you,” Hyung Sik eagerly told her.

“Kyaaa Hyung Sik stop it,” Jin Hyuk was getting annoyed at Hyung Sik.

“Heol..Hyung~” Hyung Sik pouted cutely at Jin Hyuk which made everyone laughed.

 

Min Ho couldn't take it anymore hearing their laughter. He stood up and walked over to join the group. He sat on the empty seat next to Jin Hyuk, which was opposite Shin Hye. She looked at him and gave him a big smile. He found himself smiling back at her.

‘Haish I was supposed to be angry at her’ He thought to himself as he had wanted to show her how unhappy he was that she left him.

 

“I want to go to the amusement park with my girlfriend if I ever have one..you know without worrying about media or fans,” Min Hyuk continued.

Everyone was nodding his or her head in full agreement.

“Me too therefore when I date I will publicly announce it. No dating in secret for me.” Woo Bin said seriously.

“Kyaaa Woo Bin....you are not a handso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter