Because It's You

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because it’s you

" />

It has been weeks now since he confessed to Shin Hye about his feelings for her. Min Ho was surprised by how much his feelings for her grows day by day. Everything about her was so special to him, the way she walked, the way she scrunched her face or frown when she was worried, the way she looks shyly at him, the way she laughed when he , the way she playfully hit him, the way she pursed her lips when she is angry and most importantly the way her eyes gazed at him and how his heart trembled when he looks at her. He loved everything about her. Each day he spent being near her was driving him crazy because he couldn't hold her hands or hugged her. They had to be extra careful whenever they were with other people so that no one would know of their relationship. It was only at the end of the day in the comfort of their own bedrooms did they let go and interact as how lovers do.

 

He missed their time in LA and he knew that Shin Hye felt the same way although she never once complained to him. That’s what made it harder for him, the fact that she didn't even complain once. He knew that she would have wanted a boyfriend that could take her out on dates, a boyfriend that wouldn't caused her to be hurt by antis just because she was with him. Thinking of the hurt he would cause her, hurt him more deeply than he thought it would. He felt really blessed to have her in his life. He knew how lucky he was to have found her again. He met her four years ago but at that time, he wasn’t interested in developing any relationship with any woman as he was still building up his career. He did notice her and over the years he did wonder about what she was up to.

Love is all about timing. He thought as he truly believed that he was meant to meet her again at a time when he was ready for a relationship. He was older now and more prepared for the consequences if they decide to reveal their relationship to the public. Most importantly, he was certain that his minoz fans would stand by his decision to be with her. But he knew that if not done correctly, Shin Hye would gain more antis and that's the last thing he wanted to happen to Shin Hye. He didn’t want to see her hurt. He promised to protect her and he is a man who always keeps his promise. He knew that Shin Hye wanted to keep their relationship private and he respected that.

'Haish.' He missed her even more after talking to her on the phone a while ago. He was lying down on his bed thinking of Shin Hye. He suddenly smiled and got up quickly. 

 

***********************

 

Shin Hye was memorising her lines for the next shoot when her phone rang. She was surprised when she looked at the name on the screen.

 

“ Wae??” She was happy that he called again. She missed him terribly.

“Hey~ what are you doing?” She heard Min Ho asked.

“Memoring my lines  wae?” She was curious why he had called.

“come out” Min Ho replied.

“Wae?” Shin Hye walked to the window and looked down on the street below.

“I am outside”

“Outside?! Where? I don't see you,” She looked outside again.

“Shin Hye here in the blue Kia Optima car…come out baby. ” Min Ho pleaded to Shin Hye to come out.

“Arasso” said Shin Hye happily.

“Please be careful” 

“Arasso..dont worry” Shin Hye assured Min Ho.

 

Shin Hye quickly changed into jeans and t-shirt and took out a scarf to cover her face and put on a cap. She pulled the cap down to cover her eyes and wrap the scarf around her to cover her nose and mouth. She walked out from her apartment complex, looked around her and quickly walked to the car where Min Ho was waiting.

 

“Oppa~” Shin Hye smiled shyly at Min Ho. She was taken aback at how handsome he looked in his hoodie.

“Shin Hye is this your ninja look?” laughed Min Ho seeing how wrapped up Shin Hye was in her scarf and cap.

“Neh… I have gone around like this without anyone noticing” she answered smugly.

“hehe really? Shin Hye one look at you and I know it's a celebrity. Baby~ “ laughed Min Ho.

“Kyaa~ Wae? Why did you come here,” Shin Hye persisted.

“Baby micheyeosseo bogoshipo” Min Ho uttered while taking S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter