The Promise

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Promise

" />

 “What?! Why?! Okay I will check with him and get back to you,” His manager’s loud voice caught his attention and he looked up from looking at his phone and caught his manager’s worried look.

“Wae?” he mouthed to his manager who was still on the phone. His manager put his hands up signalling him to wait. Min Ho nodded and continued looking at his manager trying to figure out what was wrong. He figured that phone call had something to do with him.

“Min Ho remember the KNTV interview you have scheduled for tomorrow? They just called to ask if they could push it forward to the morning instead of in the evening, as was the original plan. I know you hated morning interview. So if you want to just keep to the original schedule or cancel we can do that,” Manager Kang explained carefully.

Min Ho took a few minutes to think through before he answered his manager.

“Neh lets just do it in the morning hyung,” He answered happily. His manager was surprised and was about to say something when Min Ho added “But hyung book me a flight home after that…either tomorrow evening or 25th morning,”

“N-neh” his manager nodded his head and took out his phone to call the producer again.

Min Ho started singing softly,

I’m saying I can only see you♪

I’m saying that I love ♫

I’m saying I only see you ♬

Even when I close my eyes ♪

 

*******************

 

It was Christmas morning; Shin Hye woke up early to go to church with her family. She took the small Christmas present that she had prepared earlier and put it into her bag.

I hope he likes it.

Once they reached the church, Shin Hye greeted everyone and walked to the pew to sit down with her family. She looked at all the Christmas decorations in awe.

I love being here during Christmas she thought. Just then she felt someone sat next to her. She turned to wish the person merry Christmas and was shocked when she saw who it was.

“Oppa” she muttured in surprise.

He smiled widely at her and said “Merry Christmas,” and then bowed politely and greeted her family. “Merry Christmas abonim, omonim, hyung”

“Close your mouth,” he grinned looking at her shocked expression.

Shin Hye laughed embarrassedly.

He looked more handsome than the last time we met. She continued looking at him

“Merry Christmas. Were you here earlier?” she asked.

“Ani ..I just came when I saw you came in with your parents. Did you get the text from Geun Seuk?” he whispered.

“Neh he called me last night. He can’t come as he had things to do in Japan,” she replied.

They both stopped talking when mass started. Shin Hye was reminded of from the moment she knew him they had always spent Christmas morning together. They would meet up in church and then picked up Geun Seuk afterwards where the three of them would then drive around to a random unknown town and spent the day exploring that town.

 

After mass, Soo Hyun and Shin Hye said goodbye to her family and he promised her dad to drop by later tonight to have Christmas dinner with them. Soo Hyun's parents were on vacation to Thailand and he had no one to spend Christmas day with . In the car, Soo Hyun took out a map from the dashboard and gave it to Shin Hye.

“Since Geun Seuk is not here this year how about you choose the place or do you still want to do rock, paper scissors?” he asked her.

“Rock, paper, scissors,” She decided opening the map and looked at the red marks that they had marked after every town/place that they went to.

We had so many memories in all these places. She sighed suddenly remembering how precious those moments were and how happy the three of them were. Those were the days when she and Soo Hyun were less busy with work. The only person who was actively working was Geun Seuk. He was their famous friend who when with them didn't act like someone famous at all. He was down to earth and very playful. She was thankful to have acted in YAB with him as she had gained a precious friend. And through him, she was later introduced to his best friend who later became h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter