Still 여전히

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still 여전히

Min Ho woke up when he heard the sounds of the garbage truck driving passed him. He checked his phone and saw that he still had gotten no reply from Shin Hye. He sighed deeply. He had a magazine interview at 10am. He checked the time and saw that it was almost 6am. He needed to leave soon but he desperately wanted to meet Shin Hye. He missed her so much. He called her and waited for a reply. He called her again. He sighed and put down his phone when he heard it rang. He picked it up excitedly.

“Oppa….mianhae I felt asleep. Odieya?” He smiled hearing her cheerful voice.

God I have missed her.

“Haish I really wanted to meet you,” she was angry at herself for falling asleep and not waking up when he called.

“Yah don’t I get to speak at all,” laughed Min Ho, “Come down.”

“What? You are still downstairs?” Shin Hye quickly got up and looked down and saw his car parked near the street.

“Neh. Just wait. I will come down quickly,” she quickly looked at herself in the mirror and combed her hair that had gotten messy from her sleep. She changed and put on her cap and scarf and got out.

“Omma morning. I am going out for a while,” shouted Shin Hye as she walked out of the door.

She ran to his car and went in.

“Hi,” she said cheerfully.

“Hi,” He beamed seeing her.

He drove to the Han River, parked and got out.

“Will we be okay? “asked Shin Hye worriedly.

“It’s still early and wearing this, I think we will be okay,” he assured her giving her his extra sunglasses.

They both held hands and walked by the riverbank. It was still quite early and they saw a few joggers passing by them. He assured her that city people usually walked or jogged without looking at people around them. They walked talking about things that they had wanted to tell the other person while they were apart from each other. Although they talked on the phone almost every day, it was different talking face to face. Min Ho more and she got more playful with each teasing. He laughed so much that he felt his face going cramped from laughing. They stopped and sat at one of the bench and he put his arms around her. 

Being here like this feels like we are a normal couple dating. He thought.

“This feels like we are a couple on a morning date,” she declared. He smiled as he just had that same thought too.

“How much time we have?” she asked him. She didn't want to leave but she knew that they would have to soon, seeing that more and more people were at the Han River now.

“15 minutes,” he said looking at his watch. He tightened his arms around her, not wanting to let go.

“Let’s try to meet again before the end of this week,” he spoke.

“Not this week. Let’s try next week,” They had discussed that earlier and Shin Hye knew that both of them had no other free time to meet this week.

“Okay. I will try to get hyung to give me a day or half a day off. Tell me when you are free,” he held her hand and turned her to him, “and this time let’s tell our closest friends that we are dating.”

She nodded.

“Lets just tell 2 to 3 of our closest friends. Is that okay?” he added further when she asked how many of their friends should they tell first. He knew that unlike him, she has many friends who she was really close too.

“Neh,” she said finally. She had already decided which of her friends she would invite to their little get together: Geun Seuk, Soo Hyun and Hee Jin.

“I wanna tell Manager Jun too,” Shin Hye felt guilty about hiding it from her manager. She knew that this was the sort of thing that her manager would want to know so he could protect her.

“Okay. Let’s tell our manager.” Min Ho nodded in agreement.

One baby steps at a time. After this I will convince Shin Hye to tell our parents too. He smiled while thinking of his plan.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter