Missing You

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Missing You

" />

It was the last day of their shoot and Min Ho and Shin Hye had just finished shooting their ending scene.

“Cut,” yelled Kang PD excitedly.

Everyone cheered. Min Ho turned and hugged Kang PD and the other crew to thank them for their hard work and support during the drama shoots. He turned to look for Shin Hye and saw her surrounded by the crew. He noticed the tears in her eyes.  He waited for her to look at him and waved at her before going into his van. In the van, he looked out and saw that she was still saying her goodbyes to all the crew members. He admired that about her.

 

No wonder she is a favourite among the crew members. He thought of how she always made sure to greet everyone individually and always thanking them for their hardwork after each shoot. In between takes, she would also mingle with the crewmembers and bought jackets for everyone when the weather got colder. Seeing that caring side of her made him love her even more. Her sincerity and kindness with the people she worked with be it the cast members or the production crew was amazing. He took out his phone and texted her.

 

Min Ho:  Baby please don't cry so much. Your eyes will become red and puffy.

Shin Hye: Neh but I still look pretty right?

Min Ho: Ani no women looks pretty when they cry too much. It’s a lie.

Shin Hye: hehehe I miss you

Min Ho: I miss you too. Odieya?

Shin Hye: I am on my way to my mom’s restaurant.

Min Ho: okay. Try to get some rest.

Shin Hye: Neh.

Min Ho: I will call you tonight.

 

*********************************

 

It has been weeks now since the last time she met Min Ho and she missed him terribly. She knew that Min Ho’s schedule was jam-packed and so was hers. They both knew this was what their relationship would be like and so she was really excited that she found that she would be free on Christmas day.  She texted Min Ho earlier to tell him and was now waiting for his text as he had to check with his Manager first.  She wanted to spend some time with him before she start filming her movie ‘The Royal Tailor.’ To keep her mind busy, she had enrolled in a flower arrangement class with her friend Hee Jin.

 

“Hye-nie you look happier nowadays. Did anything good happen?” Hee Jin noticed the change in Shin Hye’s behaviour.

“Of course chingu-yah, my drama was a success and now I get to act in my dream role a saeguk movie,” Shin Hye was concentrating on arranging the flowers as how the songsaenim had taught them earlier.

“Ani Hye-nie, it seems more than that, you have this glow about you that’s different,” Hee Jin insisited.

“Yah! Does it look pretty here?” Shin Hye frowned thinking that the flowers just didn't look pretty enough.

“Hye-nie maybe if you put this flower here and this pink one here it would look better,” they both stepped back and looked at the flowers.

“Neh it’s so much prettier now. Gomawo chingu,” exclaimed Shin Hye satisfied. She smiled happily and decided to take a picture of her holding the flower and uploaded it into her twitter.

 

**************************

 

Min Ho had just finished his magazine interview when he signalled his manager to give him his phone. He wanted to text Shin Hye.

Min Ho: I am done for the day. What are you doing?

He waited and when he received no reply, he sent her a selca of him looking sad with the text;

Min Ho: bogoshipo

While waiting he went to several of his fans forums to read comments written by his fans. He laughed at some of the comments they wrote about him. My minoz are the best! He felt blessed to have their love and support.

Haish maybe I should just check her twitter.

And he saw that she had updated her twitter status two hours ago. He looked at  the picture she uploaded and then he saw it! The couple rin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter