Only one person

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

31 Only one person

Min Ho just landed at Gimpo airport. He had flown back as soon as his fan meeting in Beijing ended. Manager Kang had shown him the news article about his dating rumour when they were on their way to the airport. He was furious. This was the second time that they had published rumours about him dating. He had suffered once because of it and he didn't think he would ever have to go through the same thing again. He thought of Shin Hye in Korea reading it and he started feeling anxious and worried. I need to see Shin Hye as soon as I can.

Min Ho and his entourage exited the airport quickly through the private way as the agency wanted to avoid the reporters who were waiting for him at the airport. He was eager to get to the agency and deal with this matter swiftly. The moment he was in the van he took out his phone and called Shin Hye. He saw all the missed calls from her and got even more worried.

“Neh” He heard her lifeless voice and felt this acute pain in his heart at the thought of how much she must have been hurting right now from the news.

“Baby…Mian Hae...” before he could explain further she interrupted him.

“Odieya?” she asked him.

“I just arrived at Gimpo and I am now on my way to the agency,” he said frustratedly.

“What are you going to do?” He heard her ask.

“Deny of course. None of what’s written is true. You know that right?” he put his hands on his hair and sighed. He didn't want to ask her that.

“Yes I know,” she muttered.

“Shin Hye I wish I can go and meet you now but I really need to go to the agency first and settle this matter. Once I am done there, let’s meet…please,” he waited for her reply.

“Okay oppa. I will wait.”

Min Ho closed his eyes and put on his earphones. At times like this he found that listening to music helps to calm him and clear his mind. He needed to calm down to think rationally. When he heard his manager told him about the dating rumour with Kang Min Young, the first thing that came to his mind was Shin Hye. If he was not sure before, he was convinced now how precious she was to him. He didn't want to lose her ever. She might not voice it just now but he knew that she must have been deeply hurt by the news. He was determined to kill the rumour and make sure that no more news about it would be published in any newspapers by the next few days.

The moment he reached the agency, Min Ho went into the conference room where the agency’s president and the PR people were in a meeting discussing the latest development in the scandal of their main star. When he entered, everyone stopped talking and looked at him. Min Ho pretended not to notice the nervous tension in the room especially the deadly silence following his entry. Kim sajangnim beckoned him to sit next to him and asked him about his flight and fan meet. Min Ho sat down and politely answered his question before asking them what was being done about the scandal.

Min Ho sat stoically listening to everything that the PR manager was reporting about that baseless scandal. Everyone kept on stealing glances at him trying to read what he was thinking but Min Ho sat stonily and his face remained expressionless. The PR team was nervous when they saw that Min Ho had shown no response so they weren’t able to gauge what he was thinking. The manager looked nervously at the president before continuing with the next report. They had discussed it earlier but had not really decided on whether they would take that stance. Kim sajangnim nodded his head urging manager Ahn to continue with what was being discussed earlier. Hearing the latest development, Min Ho pursed his lips and closed his eyes briefly trying to control the rage burning inside of him. He wanted to interrupt but decided to keep his mouth shut and listen to the rest of the solution they had come up with to refute the claim made by Kang Min Young’s agency.

“Ah so-so we think its better if we …..” Ahn Jae Young the PR manager cleared his throat nervously before continuing, “so that it doesn't affect you so much. We –we think its best if we went along with Kang Min Young’s agency and just agree with the dating rumour for now.” He looked at Min Ho waiting for his response to the suggestion.

“Wae?” Min Ho spoke chillingly.

Everyone turned to look at Min Ho the moment he spoke.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter