Raging Heart 가슴이 욕해

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raging Heart가슴이 욕해

Shin Hye sighed. She was just on the phone with Min Ho. As usual it was Min Ho telling her that he would be too busy to come see her again. It had been almost a month since the last time they met and that was during New Year and even then it was also for a short time since he had a schedule early the next morning. It was getting harder and harder to meet him and she had expected that. What she hated was hearing how apologetic he became whenever he had to break another one of their dates. She hated it because it mirrored what she was feeling inside. She hated feeling this way like her whole life revolved around him. It was a new feeling for her. She tried to put a brave façade but each time it happened, her heart breaks a little. She was not willing to accept that yet. Not yet.

Pabo. This is what I get for dating a top Hallyu star. She sighed. Ani no regrets. Given another chance I would still choose to date him.

She took out her phone when she heard it rang. She looked at the name on the screen and was pleasantly surprised.

“Yoboseyo,” she answered happily.

“Yoboseyo. Mian, I haven’t called in a while. How are you?” It was Kim Soo Hyun’s voice she heard on the other line.

“Okay. What’s up?” she replied in English.

“Shin Hye-yah, Geun Seuk just got back. Wanna meet up for dinner with him later?” He laughed hearing how cute she sounds speaking English.

She is not making it easy for me to forget her. He thought seriously.

“Sure but I would only be free after 9. I have a group discussion at campus. Is that okay?” she was happy since she had not met Geun Seuk for close to two months now and had not met Soo Hyun since that Christmas day when he hugged her.  

“Is it okay if we meet at your mom’s place or would you prefer we go somewhere else? It’s just that you know Geun Seuk he would want to go to your mom’s place” Soo Hyun would rather they had dinner at Shin Hye’s mom place too. He, like Geun Seuk, felt most comfortable there.

“Neh arasso. I will tell my mom,” she knew that Geun Seuk would always come to her mom’s restaurant whenever he was back in Korea.

“Neh. You want me to pick you up later and then we can go pick up Geun Seuk?” He asked her expectantly.

“Sure oppa” she ended the call and made a quick call to her mom to book the private room for tonight.

 

She then got ready to go to campus. She had a full lecture in the morning and in the afternoon; she had another tutorial to attend. She walked to the nearest subway to go to campus. She liked using public transportation as it gave her the feeling of being a real student. It was important to her to try to maintain a normal life as much as she could. Although nowadays, it was getting more difficult for her to use public transportation as more and more people recognised her.

She was busy discussing with her coursemates about the assignment that they had to finish next week when her phone rang. It was Soo Hyun telling her that he was already there. She told him to wait, as she was still not done yet. When they were done, she volunteered to clean up and told her friends to leave first. She felt guilty for having to leave first all the time. She packed her stuff and went out of the room when she saw a man wearing a cap so low that it covered his face waiting outside the room. She grinned as she recognised who it was.

“Anyeong” She cried and hitting him lightly.

“Let me carry this for you,” he took her bag and books from her and walked beside her.

“Mianhae you had to wait long. It took longer than usual since I won’t have time to meet my group this week as I would be busy with filming,” she explained to him as they walked out of the building.

“It’s okay. So what is your assignment?” He wanted to offer his help since he was her senior in the same department.

“It’s for Professor Seo. You know how she is notorious for giving the most complicated assignment yet the most stringent with giving marks,” She complained and went on to tell him about the assignment. He looked at her and noticed how cute she looked complaining about the work. He recalled being in Professor Seo’s class and at the end of the semester he was just happy to be able to pass. He gave her some pointers on how to do the assignment in the car on their way to pick up Geun Seuk. They were both joking and laughing reminiscing their times together in campus and the people that they both know. This semester because of his busy schedule, Soo Hyun had to defer his study again although he had wanted to enrol together with Shin Hye. He was the happiest being in campus with her. 

They stopped near Geun Seuk’s place and saw him leaning on the lamppost near the road waiting for them. The moment they saw him both of them burst into laughter. Crazy Geun Seuk was leaning like a model on a photo shoot wearing a long purple fur coat and big sunglasses.

“Omo” laughed Shin Hye when Geun Seuk entered the car, “What’s with the sunglasses, anyone can see you are a celebrity.”

“Neh that’s the point. I want people to know I am a celebrity,” he answered seriously, “why do you think I wear this purple fur coat.”

“Isn’t it because you were trying to emulate a purple yeti?” teased Soo Hyun.

“Correction a handsome purple yeti,” Shin Hye added laughing.

Just then the song ‘Some’ was playing on the radio. Shin Hye turned up the volume and smiled meaningfully at the two of them moving her head and body t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter