My Dear 마이디어

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Dear 마이디어

After the meeting with her manager and company president, Shin Hye felt really depressed. She was happy to finally tell them the truth about her and Min Ho but hearing them voiced out their worries and concerns got to her. Without intending to, their concerns over her came across sounding harsh to Shin Hye.

I wondered if we could really date happily. Her head was spinning with all the words uttered by her concerned manager and president. All she could hear was secret, antis, paparazzi, despatch, ruined, careful, distant. She just wanted to get out of there and talked to Min Ho.

Min Ho will make everything feel better.

After the meeting, while waiting for her manager Shin Hye called Min Ho. She needed to hear his voice to calm her nervous heart. Her call went to voice mail and she left him a message to call her as soon as he was free. Her head was pounding and she felt that she needed to go out to keep her mind from thinking of what was said during the meeting. She called Hee Jin to pick her up from the office and they spent the whole afternoon shopping at Apgujeong Rodeo Street and later they went to their favourite café Table 2025 for Shin Hye’s favourite pistachio macaroons. She took a picture of her macaroons and posted it in her twitter together with a selca of her and her friend Hee Jin.

 

*********************

 

“Min Ho ssi, could you tell us about your ideal girl?” Min Ho chuckled. The whole interview he was waiting for this question. It was almost the end of the interview and he had started to think that maybe this time, he would not be asked this type of question anymore.

“My ideal girl would be someone who is cute and cheerful with a bright personality. Sporty too since I am into sports. Most importantly, someone who can give me strength by just being with me whenever I am tired from my work,” he answered thinking of Shin Hye. 

After the interview, he posed for pictures for the magazines. When he got out from the studio, Min Ho was surprised to see that it was getting dark. A long whole day had passed and he was feeling really tired. In the van, he took out his phone and saw the voice mail from Shin Hye.

“Yoboseyo” He heard her cheerful voice and all the tiredness he felt just disappeared. He smiled happily. She is like his vitamins…. His vitamins of happiness.

“Yobeseyo. Odieya?” he asked her.

“Shopping with Hee Jin. Did you just finish?” she asked while looking in the mirror trying on a dress.

“Neh. Want me to call you later?” he smiled thinking of how cute she looked like right now shopping.

“Neh but I can still talk now. Where are you oppa?” she had walked out to a corner to speak with him in private.

“In the van on my way home. So what did you buy?” he asked curiously.

“Shoes, bags and now I am trying on a few dresses,” her biggest weakness was bags and shoes.

“Do I get to see the new dresses you bought? You know in drama the male lead would always get the female lead to try on and model the dress in front of him,” he teased.

“Hehehe I have not acted in a drama like that,” she laughed. “Call let’s do that one day when you take me shopping but you have to model some clothes for me too.”

“Neh of course I would do it for you. Admit it?” he teased back.

“Admit what?” she asked not knowing what he was referring to.

“Admit it that you just wanted to ogle my body. Arasso I am here to please you...my body is all yours,” he replied happily.

“Kyaa,” she shouted and laughed. Just then she heard Hee Jin calling her.

“I have to go now. Talk to you later,” she said while signalling to Hee Jin that she was done.

“Neh. Bye” he ended the call and chuckled.

She is cute. It’s amazing how much she energised me.

He looked at his watch and told his manager to drop him off at his gym as he was in the mood to work out before heading home.

 

***********************

 

A few minutes after she posted her tweet, Shin Hye’s phone rang. She picked it up laughing after seeing the name on the screen.

“Wae?” she pretended to sound angry.

“Kyaa….are you gonna be like this?” asked the guy on the other line.

“Like what? Wae? Wae? Wae?” she spoke. Hee Jin was looking at her questioningly and she silently mouthed that it was Geun Seuk who called.

“Are you eating macaroons without me? I’m hurt. Hye-nie…” he shouted into the phone dramatically.

“Neh...I knew it. You are my stalker right,” she accused him.

“Ani I resent that. I am not your stalker….I am your sasaeng fan okay. My stalking level is at a more sophisticated level hahaha,” he joked laughingly.

Shin Hye told Hee Jin what Geun Seuk’s said and both of them laughed so hard.

“Hye-nie, don't go anywhere we are going there now. We will be there in 10 minutes,” he said before ending the call.

“Neh,” she said happy that she got to spend time with her best friends.

“And don’t you dare finish the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter