I miss you this much and more

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I miss you this much and more

9.00am ?: Morning…are you awake yet?

9.05 am Shin Hye: Morning....having breakfast now

9.25am ?: Jinjja me too..

9.27am ?: Shin Hye …what time will you be at the airport later?

9.30am Shin Hye: Don't know maybe by 1

9.31am ?: Do you want to go together?

9.35am Shin Hye: aniyo!

9.36am ?: yah Shin Hye

9,37am ?: Shin Hye.....

9.38am ?: let’s go together..i can pick you up…its not that far from my place anyway

9.40am Shin Hye: aniyo … I will just see you there okay.

9.42am ?: ☹

9.45am Shin Hye: ☺ see ya 

9.46am ?: ☹☹☹

Shin Hye smiled. She was about to send another message in respond when the doorbell rang. She stood up and went to open the door. It was her manager, who had come to pick her up so that they could go to the airport. They would be travelling to L.A today for the drama shoot. Shin Hye finished eating her breakfast and went to her room to get her belongings. She was on her way to the door when her manager stopped her.

“Shin Hye where’s your passport?” asked her manager.

“Oh ya…errmmmm in my bag…wait let me look for it” Shin Hye started to rummage her bag looking when she suddenly saw it the green passport.

“It's here”, she waved the passport to show her manager and smiled apologetically at him.

The manager frown turned into a smile when he saw the passport in Shin Hye’s hand. He chuckled. He was used to seeing this side of her. He wondered how she can memorised her lines but forget little things like her passport or her phone which she had misplaced many times before this. A week ago he was worried about Shin Hye because she was always staring into space and had this sad look in her eyes but lately he noticed that she was always smiling. It must be this new drama, he thought, good thing the CEO fought hard to get her this role.

They had just picked up her coordi noona when Shin Hye took out her phone and started to text someone

“oppa...I’m on my way to the airport now. I will be in L.A for two weeks. Are you still busy? Text me when you have time oppa”

She continued looking at her phone waiting for a reply. Five minutes later she close the phone and put it on her lap. Shin Hye didn't know why she excepted a reply. It is becoming the norm now to not hear from him for many days.

12.00pm ?:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter