Saying I love you 널 사랑한다는 말

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Saying I love you 널 사랑한다는 말

" />

No missed calls and no texts. She sighed heavily.

She put down her phone and closed her eyes while the hairdresser was styling her hair for an event that she had to attend in the afternoon. Usually she liked talking to the hairstylist who she had gotten close to but today she just wanted to be alone. Sensing her client’s mood, the hairstylist who was usually chatty with her favourite client kept shut.

She must be very tired. Look at her eye bags. Poor girl thought the hairstylist as she was styling Shin Hye’s hair.

“Thank you unnie. I will come again soon,” bowed Shin Hye as she smiled apologetically for her cold behaviour earlier.

“Gwencana…don't forget to rest Shin Hye yah,” Her hairdresser said while softly patting her back.

Shin Hye left the saloon and went to the event.

Okay let’s not think of oppa now. She smiled cheerfully and got out of the van.

***************************

That morning Min Ho woke up later than he normally did. He quickly looked for his phone and started to call Shin Hye’s number. The phone kept ringing. He called again and still it remained unanswered.

Ottoke? She must be really angry right now.  

He rang her number and when he still got no answer, he felt really anxious. He decided to send her a text instead.

Min Ho: Baby sorry about last night. I wanted to call you but it was already 2am and I didn't want to disturb you. Please, don't be angry. I am sorry

He sighed and put the phone in his pocket. Unlike every other day, he was determined to keep the phone with him at all times today.

 

***************************

Shin Hye had a great time at the event meeting her fans and interacting with them. Her mood lifted considerably because of that.

He must be busy and tired last night. I have to be understanding. Pabo Shin Hye.  She smiled and was about to text Min Ho when her phone rang. She picked it up and answered cheerfully.

 

“Bogoshipoyo~”

“Hana bogoshipo too” Soo Hyun replied seriously.

“Omo….” Shin Hye looked at her phone screen and her eyes widen when she saw the name. She was about to say something when she heard Soo Hyun’s infectious laughter. She laughed too.

“wae?” she asked.

“Mian it’s about the 20th. I have additional shoot on that day so I need to cancel Hana,” he explained.

“Gwenchana. It can’t be help,” she felt regretful all of a sudden.

Maybe I have missed being with him. She sighed.

“Hana are you free on Christmas day?” He asked.

“Neh,” she replied.

“So wanna meet then? We could meet at church like always and then maybe we can go to that eatery that we went to last year? Remember we always said we would go back” he reminded her.

“Neh. I remembered. Okay. Let’s do that. Should we ask if Geun Seuk oppa wants to join us again,” She suggested.

Soo Hyun was silent for a while. He actually wanted it to just be the two of them.

“Uhmm....N-Neh okay ask him,” he said reluctantly.

“Ok I will call him later. This is gonna be fun oppa. I have missed hanging out with just the three of us,” she reminiscence.

“Neh Hana. It’s always fun when it’s with you,” he muttured , “I have to go now Hana”

“Okay. Bye”

 

She then texted Geun Seuk to tell him of the plan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter