It wasn't supposed to be love

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't supposed to be love

" />

Min Ho looked at the clock on his phone.

7:45

7:45

7:46

7:46

7:46

7:46

7:46

7:46

“Aish why is the time so slow” Min Ho said to himself. The more he looked at his phone, the more, it irritated him.

“7:46 7:46 7:46” he shouted in his room.

How he wished that time would move quickly so he could call Shin Hye. The more he wanted to call her, the more furious he got. He stood up, held his phone,  and urged his hands to dial her number. His hands froze. 

“Arghhhhhh, " He shouted jumping up and down trying to calm his raging heart.

“If I call her now she might think I am annoying. Haish”. 

Min Ho threw his body on the bed and buried his head under the pillows in frustration. Fighting the urge to call her immediately was torturing him slowly. 

*******************************************************

Shin Hye couldn't stop looking at her phone. Every few minutes she would be checking her phone waiting for Min Ho's call. She was helping her mom prepare dinner but her brother, Shin Won, noticed that her eyes would keep on looking at her phone. He saw her walk to her phone for the umpteen times that night, looked at her phone and sighed. He looked at his watch, looked at Shin Hye and saw her walk to her phone and checked again. He laughed when he saw that she kept checking her phone every 2-3 minutes.

“Shin Hye, come help omma set the table for dinner,” called her mother.

“Neh omma.” She put down her phone and walked to the kitchen.

“Wahhh it smells delicious yeobo,” said Shin Hye’s father as everyone sat on the table.

“Jal mal get sumnida ” Shin Hye said brightly.

Just as she was about to put food in , she heard her phone rang and quickly get up to answer it. She looked at the name on the screen and shouted.

"Kyaaaaa oppa"

Her brother just laughed and put his phone away. He loved teasing Shin Hye. To him Shin Hye would always be his kid sister who would follow him around and annoyed him with all her endless questions.

Shin Hye was sitting down ready to eat again when she heard her phone rang.Her brother who was sitting next to her, grabbed her phone and ran with it. 

"Oppa," shouted Shin Hye 

"Hahahahahaha," Shin Won burst into laughter.

She quickly ran after her brother all the time telling him to give her phone back. She reached her brother but he put his hands up making it hard for her to take the phone back. 

"Kyaahhhh opppa...gimme my phone!" shouted Shin Hye getting really angry at her brother. She knew that the call was from Min Ho and heart sank when she heard the ringing stop.

"Aishhhh opppa you are driving me crazy. Stop it!"

Shin Won couldn't stop laughing even when Shin Hye hit him repeatedly. He retaliated by messing her hair and laughed looking at her face. She really do look like a lion with her hair all over her face. Just then the phone rang again. Shi Won looked at the phone trying to see the name of the person calling. Before he could read the name, Shin Hye grabbed the phone, ran to her room and close the door.

“Yah, stop it Shin Won and Shin Hye,” cried her mom.

“It’s not me omma,” Shin Won replied with mouthful of rice.

In her room, Shin Hye looked at the phone and her heart raced. It was Min Ho oppa! She smiled happily.

She cleared and answered the phone.

“Yoboseyo,” Shin Hye said softly with a huge smile on her face.

I miss you, why does it take you a very long time to call me, she said to herself

“Shin Hye. What are you doing? Have you eaten?,” said Min Ho, trying to play it cool. What he really wanted to say was

Shin Hye ah, it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter