Fateful Coincidence

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fateful Coincidence

" />

Shin Hye froze seeing the text from him. The last time he had texted her was when she was busy filming in LA and even then that was only one text. She was surprised at how easily she had forgotten about him.

Ottoke. She sighed.

Before she met Min Ho, she was always thinking of him and now she couldn't even remember when was the last time she thought of him. She sighed again.  She had forgotten about the promise they made to meet after her drama ends.

+Flashback+

“Shin Hye once this movie filming starts I'm gonna start being busy so we might not have time to talk to each other for a long time but l know i'll miss you" He smiled at her.

Shin Hye felt her face getting warmer.

"Let's celebrate once my filming and your drama shoot ends. Promise yaksok?" He asked her

"Neh yaksok oppa," 

+End of flashback+

 

She knew that his film was released months ago. She had known him for so long and then she felt at ease because she was sure that the both of them were just close sunbae and hobae. She texted him back.

Shin Hye: how are you?

Her phone rang and she knew that it was him. From the very first time she had known him, she knew that he didn't like texting and would always prefer calling.

“Yoboseyo” she answered happy to hear from him.

“Yoboseyo Hana…heol I missed hearing your cute voice” He replied.

She smiled hearing him call her Hana. He was the only person who called her that. It brought back memories of when she first met him. She remembered how shocked she was when, the moment he saw her he called her Hana as he had recognised her from the drama ‘Heaven’s Tree’. He confessed that he was a fan of that drama and she was touched since the drama’s ratings were not really high. From then onwards, they both became closer and inseparable especially since they were both studying in the same uni.

“Oppa...Daebak! Your movie was daebak! You were so good in it  and congrats ‘secretly, greatly’ is a big hit,” she exclaimed.

“Gueresso?” He laughed happily.

“Mian…Hana I am terribly at keeping in touch. The only excuse I have is that I was busy with the movie promotions and I know you are busy with your drama too,” He said apologetically.

“Neh gwenchana…I am happy that you call. I have started to forget that we are friends,” Shin Hye complained but her heart fluttered for a moment. She was used to this side of him. How he was always so wrapped up in his work that he would shut out everyone around him.

“Yah Hana…I on the other hand has never forgotten you,” he muttered.

Shin Hye kept quiet, as she didn't know how to respond to that. 

“Hana let’s meet to celebrate….are you free on the 20th?” he asked when she didn't say anything.

“18th? Should be fine . Where?” She asked.

“20th not 18th or is this your way of indirectly saying you cant wait to meet me so you want it to be soon,” he .

“Hahaha,” she could only laughed.

“Ara ara ..I will call you to reconfirm Hana. Gomawo,” he uttered.

“Arasso,” She replied.

 

Shin Hye stood staring at the view outside her window deep in thought. She didn’t hear her phone rang neither the first time nor the second time.

Pabo what's wrong with me. 

She sighed heavily. It was only when it rang the fourth time non-stop was she awaken from her pensive thoughts.

 

“Ya” she answered weakly.

“Baby? What’s wrong?” Min Ho asked concerned when he heard Shin Hye’s voice.

“A-Aniyo keunyang...” She murmured. She wanted to tell him about Soo Hyun’s call but she wasn't sure if there was even anything to tell. As far as she knows, she and Soo Hyun are just close sunbae and hobae.

“Are you sure?” Min Ho prodded further as he was worried hearing how lifeless she sounded.

Shin Hye was quiet for a while while she gathered her thought.

Stop it Shin Hye. Your boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter