Act Like A Stranger

Shining Light

Since the day I drunk, Jonghyun always stays beside me. Sometimes Minho accompany me to the places I've never gone. Like yesterday, we went to Everland together. Just three of us. It was a great day, really.

But I still feel alone.

Somehow there's a part inside of me, telling me it's not right. My heart telling me that there's something I should solve but my head telling me I shouldn't think about them anymore, I should take a rest and take a step away.

"Come on, Key. You've been piled up since this morning. Have you eaten yet? What do you want to eat?" Minho asked me.

"No, not since this morning. He has been like this since that day. You know what I'm talking about." Jonghyun said to him.

"Oh, you're right. Even though we went to Everland yesterday, it seemed like you were not there."

I just silent.

"Come on, you've to relieve your stress too! You can't be like this, Key." Jonghyun said to me.

"Ah, I almost forgot. I want to buy things for my mom. I'll go to the shopping center. Do you want to accompany me?" Minho said to Jonghyun, but he looked at me.

Normally, I like to go shopping.

But right now, I feel like I have no energy.

"I'll go. What about you, Key? Do you want to join?"

I shook my head and lied again to my bed.

"Oh man! Your refrigerator has nothing inside, Key! I think you should buy something to eat!" Jonghyun said as he looked at my refrigerator.

"Just buy me some eggs and a bottle of milk. Thank you." I said to him and closed my eyes.

"Eum... But I won't go to the grocery. I'll just take a look at the boutiques." Jonghyun said to me.

I sighed. I removed my blanket, then I opened my eyes. "I know you want me to go with you, right?"

Jonghyun smiled at me as I combed my hair.

"That's what he said." Minho added.

"Maybe you feel alone, but I won't you feel lonely." Jonghyun smiled and take me to Minho's car.

***

I held 2 plastic bags on my hands. I said to Jonghyun, I'll just bought eggs and a bottle of milk. But then he added meat, bread, jam, snacks, and even couple bottles of beer.

From the grocery, we headed right into the clothing shop. It's a little bit strange to enter the woman section. But since Minho said he wanted to buy a dress for his mom, then I just followed him around.

But really, his taste in fashion is so bad.

"Ya, do you want to buy dress for your mom or for a girl? It looks like that dress won't suit her age, you know." I chose another dress and gave it to him. "That suits your mom better."

"Okay, then I'll just buy two."

"YA, you stupid guy. Don't waste your money and just buy one. I'm sure she will like the dress I chose, not your dress. So just put the other back!"

"I like this dress. I mean... I like the pattern." Minho said as he looked at the dress he chose.

"Minho, your mom is not a young lady anymore. She's an ahjumma, you know. Ahjumma! How can you give this girly dress to her?!" I almost scolded him.

"YA, don't shouted at me! I'm the one who gonna pay, I'm the one who chose it. It's not your business!"

"Tsk. This guy." But then..., I realized something. "Hey, Choi Minho...," I called him.

"Hmm?"

"You didn't lie to me, did you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said you wanted to buy a dress for your mom.... Or did you mean you wanted to buy a dress for a girl? Really? You met someone you like? Woah!"

"Key. Please. Just. Shut. Your. Mouth."

"Choi Minho is blushing, Choi Minho is blushing," Jonghyun came to us as he brought some jeans, shirts, and t-shirts with him.

"Ya, Jonghyun-ah, do you want to die?!" Minho shouted at him. "It's all for my mom, like what I said earlier." He went to the cashier and paid the dress. Same with Jonghyun.

Me? I didn't buy anything.

"But Key, really, the only medicine to shoo away your quietness is shopping. Later if I'm not there with you, you should go shopping when you're stressed, even if you don't want to. It's really effective!" Jonghyun said to me, and I just smiled.

When I looked around the shop, then I found a really familiar figure.

I can't stop looking at her, my heart can't stop racing when I saw her face.

But now, she's not single anymore.

I should stay away from her.

I shouldn't care.

"Key...," Jonghyun called my name. Then he saw what I saw. "Don't, don't look at her. You said you wanted to forget her."

"Key, come on, let's go." Minho grabbed my hand and took me away.

Then when I saw her face once again, I knew she looked at me too.

She was smiling. Hae Rin smiled...,


At Lee Minho, the guy who stood beside her.