Hundreds Possibilities

Shining Light

"I want you to meet my friends at Daegu." I said to her when we were about to arrive.

"Who? Friends? How many?"

"Two. And they're guys."

"Are they kind?"

"Oh, please. All of my friends are kind."

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head, then grabbed her hand to get off from this bus.

After we walked about 5 minutes, I saw 2 guys were waiting for me.

"YA, why don't you text me all these time?!"

"Sorry, Minho-ya. I'm busy these days." I hugged him and saw Jonghyun standing there, smiling at Hae Ri.

"Jonghyun-ah, don't you want to hug me too?" I hugged him tightly as I whispered something to him.

Don't you dare to take her.

"I'm Choi Minho, nice to meet you." Minho said as he extended his hand.

"Ah, I'm Shin Hae Ri. Hae Rin's twin."

"I'm Kim Jonghyun. Key talked about you a-"

I kicked Jonghyun right on his feet.

"...Lot." Jonghyun still continued in pain.

"Don't listen to him." I said to her expressionless, but I think my cheeks were red already.

"Ah, about that strange guy on the photo..." Jonghyun suddenly took out a few papers from his backpack.

"There're so many guys with surname "Lee" in Korea. The results are beyond your imagine. Too many guys with surname "Lee" these days. From a little boy until an ahjussi. So what we have to do now?"

"I want to go to The XX Club. I think we could know more about him too." I said as I called a taxi.

"It's a really famous club in here!" Minho said with his sparkling eyes.

"I think you know a lot about Daegu..." Hae Ri said.

"He works in here, as a teacher in a kindergarten school. He's at the same age as you." I answered.

"I think Hae Ri-ssi said it to Minho, Key." Jonghyun said as he laughed at me.

My cheeks were totally red.

"So what? Do you have any problems with me?!"

"Hey, calm down," Minho said to me and Jonghyun. "Ah, I assume you're still in high school? What grade?" He asked Hae Ri.

"No, I quit a long time ago. I haven't finished my 3rd year in high school."

"Why?" Jonghyun asked her.

"I didn't have money."

"Ah... And what about Hae Rin-ssi? Did she-"

"No." She cut Jonghyun's question. "She didn't quit. I'm the only one who quit. She didn't."

"So, what do you know about that strange guy? Lee...what?" Hae Ri asked, changed the topic.

"I'm not sure about his identity. But from what I see, he's rich enough. Because from that photo, I think he used a Giordano shirt, the expensive one. His jeans and sneakers are handmade designed. But when I searched for the designer, I couldn't found a name. Luckily, I know some of the designers so I could ask if they know that jeans and yes. Finally I found the designer. Maybe I will contact the designer and ask who bought his XXX jeans." Jonghyun explained to us.

"So, what's the conclusion?" I asked.

"MY GOD, KEY. ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?" His jaw dropped.

"I think that Lee guy is one of the Chaebols in Seoul. So we searched Chaebols list and found around 25 person with surname Lee." Minho added.

"Both of you worked together?" Hae Ri asked.

"Of course! He can't work by himself. I'm the one who ordered him to." I said proudly.

"So, the conclusion is, we've sorted from thousands, hundreds, to 25. And if we work harder, I know we could find him and Hae Rin." Jonghyun said again.

Okay, that's good.

***

The 2 boys seem so nice. They accompanied me and Key to The XX Club at Daegu.

This club is a little bit quieter. Minho said the owner of this club is his hyung's close friend. So I think that's why it's more comfortable.

"Hyung," Minho called a tall guy near us.

"Minho? You're still 18, rig-"

"Ssh." Minho put his finger in front of his mouth. "Don't tell anyone. I'm here not to drink, I'm here to search more information about her." Minho continued as he showed Hae Rin's photo to him.

"Ah, this girl... Shin Hae Rin, right? She's the one beside you." That guy said as he pointed his finger at me.

"No, not her. She's Hae Ri, her twin." Key said.

"I bet Hae Rin has never told you about me before." I said and smiled. "My twin was missing several days ago. I hope you could help us to find her."

"Ah, sure." That guy said.

"What time usually she took the shift?" I asked.

"Around 3PM-8PM at night, every weekends. She's such a cheerful girl, there's a bright aura on her so everybody loves her. She had so many friends in here."

"Do you ever see her met someone strange but it seems they're close?" I asked again.

"I don't remember. She has a bright personality, so I couldn't tell if she just met that people, or they've been friends for long time. She's humble too."

"Or do you ever heard she talked with some guy on the phone?" Hae Ri asked.

"Well, I think sometimes she called someone."

"Please take a look at this," Jonghyun took out some papers he brought. "Do you think you've ever seen some guys of these photos?"

"I don't think so," he said as he looked at those papers. "Ah, but this. This person, I think I have ever met him. And this too," he pointed out 2 papers.

"Let's see," Minho murmured to himself. "So, they're Lee Minho and Lee Jongsuk."


I'm sorry. It's kinda boring, right? But this is what I wrote. So I hope you enjoy^^

And tbvh I don't know how long it takes from Seoul to Daegu. Pls correct me if I'm wrong~~