When The Situation Was Almost Right

Shining Light

Jinki said to me he has recovered from his high fever 3 days ago. It's been one week since the day we visited his house.

Actually, since the day Jonghyun dragged me to Jinki's house.

And since that day, I could tell that Hae Ri has fixed her problem with Jinki. They could talk comfortably again, like others.

But Hae Ri told me that they were just friends. Jinki told her that they were just friends.

Yeah, friends...

And I think I got closer with Hae Ri too. After we visited Jinki's house that day, I text her first and asked if she knew the recent news about Hae Rin. And she said she didn't know.

I'm sorry Hae Rin, I did use your name to get closer with your twin. I feel really sorry.

I don't know what feelings are these. But I feel like I wanted to get closer and closer to her.

So every night I asked Hae Ri if Hae Rin visited their house again or text her or something.

Always about Hae Rin.

Because we didn't have any topic to talk about.

And it will be very awkward if I just text her and ask her random things.

Because we were just strangers to each other, so we just talked about Hae Rin.

Then suddenly Jonghyun's question came to my mind.

Who's the one that you're thinking right now? Shin Hae Rin, your crush..., or Shin Hae Ri, your crush's sister?

I bit my lips. I don't really know. Even up until now, I can't tell who I'm really thinking right now. We talked about Hae Rin all the time...., but she's not even here. And it seems like Hae Ri was there to replace Hae Rin... Or wait. Did I just make a scenario by myself?

I looked at my phone blankly because there was no text messages. I looked at my refrigerator, and I saw nothing to eat.

Then I took my jacket, phone, and wallet. I have to go shopping today.

But when I was about to step outside, I saw a girl stood in front of my house.

"Key..." She called my name.

Gosh. I swear when she called my name, I feel really shocked.

It looks like I just saw a ghost from nowhere.

I haven't heard any news about her for a long time.

The last time I met her... I think it was about 5 months ago.

Then after that, she disappeared without telling me anything.

And now, knowing that she was standing in front of my house, alone, and she called my name...

I don't know what to do. I'm confused.

I approached her, then I stood right in front of her.

I can't feel anything, I couldn't feel anything.

"Shin Hae Rin?" I slowly called her name. Almost whispered.

"Key..." She bit her lips. "Please tell me that you still love me."

I'm shocked. Totally shocked.

"What?!"

But she took her phone from her pocket and sent me a text message.

Rin : Please, that guy is listening.

Then I text her back,

Key : What... Why?

Rin : He put a record player near my sleeve.... So he's listening. He told me to ask you this question, and he said after he heard your answer, he will let me free.

Key : Wait. Free? If I said I still love you, then he will let you go?

Rin : Yeah... I think so. Please Key, help me. Say it now...., or don't say it at all.