Lee....

Shining Light

Since hours ago, that Jonghyun guy was busy with his phone. He called someone continuously. He wasn't only talked with someone on the phone, but he shouted at them.

"Jonghyun-ah, calm yourself down. It's not good to shout at other people on the phone." Key said as he looked Jonghyun, worried.

"WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY? I'm sure 100% that he wore your jeans! Hey, I'm not blind. You can't fool me like this, YA!" Then Jonghyun disconnected the call.

"Oh, hello. Yes, I'm Kim Jonghyun. I'm sure you've designed a green sneaker, right? I think it was on 2006. Am I right?" Jonghyun talked to his another phone. "Ah, may I know who bought it? I think it's quite expensive, hmm?"

"WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY? IT'S NOT FOR SALE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'm sure 100% someone wore that sneaker. I just wanted to know who bought it!" He shouted again.

"Jonghyun-ah, calm down!" Minho whispered to him.

"I CAN'T!" He suddenly shouted at Minho.

Gosh, he's really noisy.

"Fine, if you want to keep lying to me, it's up to you. I will find out who bought it. You, and the jeans' designer, are you guys trying to fool me?!" Then he hang up.

"What to do? I can't find him. Don't you think it's strange? I called the jeans' designer, then he said he never designed that kind of jeans. I called the sneakers' designer too, then he said he made it but not for sale. I'm so frustrated!" Jonghyun sighed.

"Calm down, Jonghyun-ah.. I found their home address. Why don't we visit them tomorrow?" Key suggested.

"In where?" Minho asked.

"Lee Minho's house is around Daegu. Lee Jongsuk's house is in Busan. Because we're in Daegu, why don't we visit Lee Minho's first?"

"Okay, tomorrow." Minho agreed and he told us to sleep at his house.

He lives with his mom, so I think it's a little bit comfortable since I'm under the same roof with a mature woman. His mom is really kind too, she smiled whenever she saw me.

Such a warm family.

***

Morning has come and the sun shines brightly. I woke up first, and Minho last. It seems like we're on our holiday, like when we were child. It was such an unforgettable moment.

"It tooks around 20 minutes to go to his house." Jonghyun said as he gave me another paper of that house's picture and details. Even he knew how much it costs.

"It looks like we're an agent. A spy? A sherlock holmes!" I said. Jonghyun just looked at me weirdly.

"Key-ssi, Jonghyun-ssi, Minho-ssi, eat your breakfast first. The ahjumma already waited for you." I heard Hae Ri said at the back of the door.

"Wait a minute!" Jonghyun shouted as he put a lot of perfume, again.

"It's good to know that I'm not allergic to that perfume. Or else, I might shoo you out right now." Minho said to him.

"Minho-ya, don't be rude." Jonghyun pouted.

I just laughed.

Ahjumma's food is very delicious. She made us ate until our very last minute before we go.

"Thank you for the food, ahjumma! Your food is very delicious! It's too bad because ahjussi and-"

I kicked Jonghyun's feet to stop him.

Then he just realized that he supposed not to say that thing.

"Eomma, I'll go first, okay? Annyeong!" Minho smiled at her and took us, including Hae Ri, to a taxi.

It was really close, Kim Jonghyun.

***

We took a taxi to find his house. In the taxi, Jonghyun used GPS to make sure the address and directions.

After a while, we stopped the taxi in front of a glamorous house. Anyone who see this house can tell that the owner is extremely rich.

"Woah, I don't think he's just an ordinary guy. His house is really something." Key amazed.

"Yes, he's not an ordinary guy. I heard he's the only heir of the Samjin Hotel, D&C Corporation, and Haekdong University. He's so rich." Jonghyun told him.

Then, Minho pressed the bell.

There was a small screen beside the bell. After it rang, suddenly that screen . It said, "Type 6 numbers."

"What is this?! A password?!" Jonghyun asked. "I just knew that you could protect your house with a password. Such a good idea."

"Oh come on, don't talk about weird things. Solve this. How can we guess it right?" Minho asked.

"Just type 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. If you fail, then try 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6." Jonghyun said.

"I'm sure he's not a kid, Kim Jonghyun." Key said to him but in the end, he typed 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

It's incorrect. Try again.

"YA! It's incorrect!" Key shouted at Jonghyun.

"Why shouted at me?! I said if you fail, just try 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!"

"Fine," Key typed what Jonghyun said again.

It's incorrect. Try again.

"Jonghyun-ah..." Key looked at him.

"Hey, is there any property you could use to detect what buttons he often pressed?" Minho asked.

"I know you're clever. But number 1, we don't have time to go right now. Number 2, I don't think we have enough money because I think it's really expensive. And number 3, I don't know where to buy it." Jonghyun answered.

"Minho-ya, if you have a house and you could protect it with 6 numbers, what numbers do you want to use?" Key asked Minho this time.

"7, 2, 9, 4, 6, 7."

"What's that?" Jonghyun asked.

"If you want to make a star on a touch screen phone, 7-2-9-4-6 makes sense." Minho explained.

Then, Key typed those numbers.

It's incorrect. Please wait for 2 minutes to try again.

"Damn." Key cursed.

"Just be patient, it's only for 2 minutes." Minho called him down.

"Hae Ri-ssi," Minho suddenly called my name. "If you have a house and you could protect it with 6 numbers, what numbers do you want to use?" He asked the same question as what Key has asked him before.

"Me? Eum... I don't think it will be right. But I will use 3, 1, 6, 6, 2, 4."

"Gosh, what's that? Another star?!" Jonghyun asked, confused.

"No, it's our country's code from International Standards Organization ! But I added '4' as the last digit because when it comes to numeric code, the front number is 4."

"I don't even know our country has a code like that." Jonghyun murmured to himself.

Then, as I said, Key pressed 3, 1, 6, 6, 2, 4.

Your password is correct. You may enter.

"ARE YOU A GENIUS, SHIN HAE RI-SSI? OR ARE YOU A MIND READER?!" Jonghyun asked in disbelief.

Me too, I can't believe it. I just said thought a random thing like country codes, then I got it right. Maybe the owner of this house is crazy. As crazy as me.

"Come on, don't waste our time and let's come in." Key grabbed my hand and the others just followed us.

"But why it's so quiet? Even after we successfully entered the password, there's no one came out to greet us. At least the owner has to greet us and ask what we're doing in here, right?!" Jonghyun said as he looked around.

He's true, it's really quiet. Like the owner has left this house for a long time.

"EXCUSE ME!" Key knocked the front door 3 times. But no one answered.

"EXCUSE ME!" He knocked again.

This time, he opened the door. "EXCUSE ME!" We shouted inside the house.

Silent.

Really, I'm sure that no one is in here beside us.

"I think no one lived in here." Minho said and looked at his phone. "But it's his true address. And with his position as the only heir of many companies, I'm not confused or even unsure about his wealth. And when I saw this house for this first time, I'm not confused or amazed too."

"But look now! No one is here! Where did he go? Where did he took Hae Rin?!" Key almost shouted.

"I smell something fishy. He's really suspicious. I think he's the guy that we searched all this time." Jonghyun said with a serious face.