It Can't Be....

Shining Light

D-2

14.00

"It's good to see you again, Choi Minho and Kim Kibum." Lee Soo Man said to me and Minho. "And it's even better to see you came with your friends. But wait, isn't it suppose to be five?"

"Ah, that one... Lee Taemin, he hasn't arrived yet. He had to go to school early morning and the school hasn't ended. I think he'll arrive in 20 minutes." Lee Jinki said.

"Ah, really? I almost forgot that he's still 16 years old. Still very young, right?" Lee Soo Man smiled.

"Yeah. And please forgive him if he's -or even us too- still immature. And please teach us more." Jinki said.

"Of course, of course. As long as I'm in here, I'm ready to help you." Lee Soo Man said. "Ah, may I know how old are you and what's your relationship with Lee Taemin?"

"I'm 20 years old, and I live with Lee Taemin."

"Are you his hyung?" Lee Soo Man asked.

"No, but he moved and lived in my house since years ago because his parents were in Australia."

"You know his parents? And what's wrong with them?"

"My dad was his mom's senior in High School. It happened a long time ago. But my mom and dad died because of an earthquake, 8 years ago. And Taemin's parent went to Australia not long after that happened. He left Taemin with me. I don't really know why they left him alone in Korea."

"What's your job? Or are you still in a collage?"

"No. I didn't quit the collage long time ago. I'm working in a coffee shop."

"Really? Why?" It looked like Lee Soo Man kept investigating him.

"Because I don't like to go to school. And I realized I have to get money for living. And of course, with the right way. So I started to search a job and I got it."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 20 years old, Sir. You asked me earlier."

"Ah, I forgot. And, what about you, Kim Jonghyun?"

"Ne?!" Jonghyun looked shocked when Lee Soo Man called his name.

"Don't you have something to tell to me? Describe yourself please."

"Ah? Me? I'm Kim Jonghyun, I'm 19 years old.... I... I'm Key's friend."

Silence.

"Is that all?"

"Yeah," Jonghyun hesitantly said.

"I thought you're Kim Jaehyun's grandson. Am I right?"

Jonghyun didn't dare to speak.

There weren't many people knew that he's the top designer's grand son.

"It's okay. If you want to hide it, I'll pretend that you're just an ordinary young man that came to my company to start a new journey, a new experience. I'll try my best to make you comfortable."

"Ah, yes..." Jonghyun murmured.

"And Key..., your real name is Kim Kibum, right?"

"Yeah." I answered Lee Soo Man.

"Why did you change your name? And why did you choose "Key" as your new name?"

Seriously, I think he's too much. I've never told anyone about this, and no one asked me about it too. Even Jonghyun, never asked me this question because he knows that it's my privacy.

But since I made a decision to start a new journey, than I think I should start to open my heart too. Revealing the truth one by one.

"Because my real name was given by a person that I hate the most so I changed my name a long time ago. Key is from Kibum. I think that name is really cool."

Lee Soo Man nodded his head as he smiled to me. "And what about you, Choi Minho?"

"I live with my mom. I have one hyung that doesn't even care about me and a hopeless dad. Our family changed since the crisis economy. My mom owned a clothing shop and I became the model years ago."

"Wow, such a complete story, an honest young man."

"I don't have anything to hide anymore." Minho said.

Then Lee Soo Man nodded his head again.

When Lee Soo Man didn't pay attention, Minho tried to type something on his phone. He got a text message earlier.

Suddenly, the door opened wide and I saw Taemin seemed so in hurried.

"I'm sorry, I'm late."

***

13.55

Are you free today? Do you want to accompany me to the coffee shop?

Minho sent me a text message when I was baking a cupcake for myself.

It's sunday. I don't have to work on sunday. Of course I'm free.

Yeah

I text him back.

Do you know where the SM Entertainment Building is?

I replied him, Yeah, I know.

Then he text me back, let's meet in that building. I'm going to sign the contract today with the others.

What?! Why didn't he told me about this earlier?!

I hurriedly take my purse and my phone. I should take a bus to go there.

It took around 20 minutes for me to go there. I stepped out from the bus and looked at the classic yet elegant building in front of me.

There were so many girls out here, and few guards in front of the entrance door. 

"Excuse me," I called one of the girls. "Why were you here? Outside the building?"

"We came here to see SNSD. They just arrived. Don't you know fans are prohibited to come in?"

Then how should I do to meet him?

I text him.

I can't come in. What should I do?

Then he quickly text me back,

Tell the guards that you want to meet me.

I passed the crowd and approached the guard.

"Please let me in. I want to meet Choi Minho, this is urgent."

Then the guards seemed checked to the staff inside the building if there's a guy named Choi Minho or not.

"Who are you?" The guard asked me.

"Shin Hae Ri."

"You may enter." The guard said to me after he talked to the staff again.

This building is really colorful. And many posters, photos, and some awards of artists hang in the wall. This is really colorful.

"May I help you?" The pretty girl behind the desk asked me.

"I want to meet Choi Minho. I'm Shin Hae Ri."

"Ah, Choi Minho-ssi is in Lee Soo Man sajangnim's room. At the second floor."

"Second floor? May I know the direction, please?"

"You can take the elevator, press the second floor, then you'll know where Sajangnim room is."

"Ah, is that so? Okay, thank you."

Then I took the elevator and press the second floor.

The elevator took me to a big room right in front of my face.

I thought he would let me waited outside for a long time. So I went to the bathroom which is located right beside that room. I want to pee first.

Even the bathroom is colorful. And no one's inside.

But then, when I was washing my hand, suddenly I heard the toilet's door opened.

I saw a familiar person in front of me.

It's impossible, it's impossible. I kept thinking and telling myself that who I saw was the wrong person.

The person that I saw, was wearing a school uniform. A normal white shirt and skirt for every girl students.

But there's something strange about her. Even though she has a blonde hair and she wears eye glasses, I kept seeing her as a weird girl.

No offense, but her hands and legs were hairy. Her s were really flat. And her body structure was really weird, strange for a girl.

But I have to admit that she's really pretty.

And-wait. I think I've ever seen this person.

I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS GIRL REALLY LOOKED LIKE TAEMIN. IS SHE TAEMIN'S TWIN?

But wait. Those hairy legs, flat s....

Gosh, don't tell me she's really Taemin.

I think she-or maybe he- looked uncomfortable with me. So since I have done my business in this toilet, I went out and went to Lee Soo Man sajangnim's room.

But then, my phone rang.

Hae Rin called me. It's really rare.

"Oh, there's no signal in this floor."

Then I took the elevator again, and went to the first floor.

I waited at the lobby, near that pretty girl that I met earlier. Then I called Hae Rin again.

"Hey, why did you call?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to know how you're doing."

"Me? Oh. I'm fine. How about you?"

"Yeah, me too." Then she made an awkward silence.

"Hae Ri-ah, do you have time for tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I think I have. Why?"

"I think I need to meet you."

"You can come to our house anytime. The door is still open widely for you, Rin."

"I'll meet you in our house tomorrow, then."

Then she hung up.

Suddenly the elevator opened in front of me, and I saw Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin came out from the elevator.

***

14.25

"I'm sorry, I'm late." Taemin panted and bowed to the old man who stood in front of him. "I just came, from my school."

That old man, Lee Soo Man, nodded his head as he smiled to him. "Welcome, welcome. So I guess you're the youngest, Lee Taemin? Am I right?"

Taemin nodded his head.

"What's your hobby?"

"I like dancing."

"Why?"

Taemin got confused with that question.

"Why? I just like to express my feelings through my body, I think." Then he answered him.

"Good. Alright, now the five of you have to go along well, because this contract isn't just for a year or 2 years. This contract will be with you, depends on how long will you get along well. Do you understand?"

"Don't we have to pass the training session first?" Key asked.

"No, but I will look at your life within a week. Your activities, your attitudes, and others. Oh, and you'll have vocal lessons, dance lessons, and acting lessons within this week too. Seven days." Lee Soo Man answered. "Please, read and sign this contract if you're agree." He said as he gave Jinki, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin the contract one by one.

"Because Lee Jinki is the oldest, so he's the leader. I think he's capable being a leader too. So mature. But this decision might change within this week. I'll announce your positions later, at the same day when you end your vocal, dance, and acting lessons." Lee Soo Man explained to them.

"We won't debut as soloist, right?" Jinki asked.

"You won't." Lee Soo Man answered.

"What's our group name?" Minho asked as he signed the contract. He's the first one who has read all of the rules on that contract.

"SM5."

"What?" Jinki, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin asked in unison.

"Why? SM5. Don't you guys think that's cool?"

"Cool in front of ahjussis' eyes." Jonghyun murmured to himself. But beside him, Key, almost burst into laughter because he could heard it.

"Ah, why don't you think about it again? I suggest you to decide our group's name based on our work within the week as you said. How is it?" Onew asked Lee Soo Man.

"That's a good idea. I will, I will."

Then the five of them gave the signed contract back, and have a handshake with Lee Soo Man. Maybe they'll debut soon.

They took an elevator to the first floor, and when the door opened up, they saw Hae Ri, and it looked like she just ended a phone call.

Minho approached her, and gave her a sweet smile. "Did you wait too long?" He asked.

"No, did you guys sign the contract?"

"Yeah." The five of them answered.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that there's a hidden door at the back of this building. We came in through that door." Minho apologized. "Ah, by the way, about that coffee shop....." Minho paused for a while.

"What coffee shop?" Jonghyun suddenly asked and joined the conversation.

"Ah, I told her to accompany me to the coffee shop, so that's why she's here." Minho explained, then he looked at Key. "But then I just realized I've made an appointment with you. I said to you I wanted to accompany you to the Everland, remember?" Minho looked at Jonghyun carefully.

"Wh-What?! Everland?!" Jonghyun looked confused.

Then Minho kicked Jonghyun's feet quietly and hardly.

"Aw-Ah, yeah. I remember. That- I mean our appointment. Yeah, sure. Everland. But why did you make an appointment with her?" Jonghyun realized that Minho wanted him to act like in a drama.

"Nah, that's why, Hae Ri-ah. I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you too... That I think I can't make it today." Minho seemed so sad.

"Ah. It's okay. I can go home alone."

"No! You could go with the rest." Minho looked at Jinki and Taemin, like his gaze told them to act too.

"With me?! But I think I have to go... To go home. I have to teach Taemin. Yeah. I have to help Taemin with his homework. Right, Taeminie?" Jinki searched an excuse.

"Ah. So you can go with Key. I think he's free today. Right, Key?" Minho asked Key and smiled to him.

"Wait. Why me?!" Key protested.

"Because you're the one who doesn't have any activities." Minho answered.

"But-"

"It's okay, Minho-ya. I can go home alone." Hae Ri cut Key's words.

"Key, you won't let a girl like her go outside alone, right?" Minho looked at Key again, and he looked almost angry. Key is just so stubborn.

"Fine." Key finally said.

Then Jinki and Taemin went out first. Jinki felt uncomfortable because he's not used to lie in front of girls, especially Hae Ri. 

Before Taemin passed Hae Ri, he stopped beside her and gave her a smile.

And it made Hae Ri freaked out.

"You... You're not the person that I met before right?" Hae Ri hesitantly asked.

"Perhaps.." Taemin whispered but Hae Ri still could heard it clearly.

"N-No.. Yo-You're not.. I'm sure you're not.. You're definitely a man. Yeah, I'm sure you're not." Hae Ri comforted herself.

"I said perhaps... But it seemed like you're really sure that that girl was not me."

"H-How do you know? How do you know that I'm talking about a girl?"

"I said perhaps. I didn't deny nor agree when you asked me if I was the person that you met before or not"

"But... You can't be... You can't be the person I met... You can't be her."

"I don't know but it looks like you just found my secret that I protect the most." Taemin said and then he left her. He's sure no one listened to their conversation, beside Jinki, the guy who stood beside him.


HEY GUYSSSS

FYI, this fanfiction is nearly to an end...

And today is June 2nd, Asian Dream Cup!

I don't know what to do.. Kindda sad bc Minho couldn't attend, but somehow I feel really happy too so he could rest in Korea..

And there were about 3 lines that I colored it red, they were Minho's lines on the phone. (Choi Minho, I mean. Not Lee Minho.)

Thank you for patiently wait for me and pls do subscribe if you like PLUSS give me your comment!^^ Lemme know what's your thoughts when you were reading this fanfiction~