Just You And Me

Shining Light

He took me to many clothing shops. He took many shirts, tried many clothes, and paid everything he bought. And I think this is our last stop, since it's almost midnight.

"Agassi, what do you want to buy?" The owner asked me.

"Is there any hoodie?" Key asked.

"Ah, do you want to buy couple hoodie?" The owner asked and went to search some. And we, didn't dare to look at each other. It felt so uncomfortable and we didn't know how to speak because this is awkward. Really, awkward.

We're not a couple, note that.

And I remember Key said something about a date earlier.

And really, he makes me feel like I have a boyfriend beside me, always stay with me. I don't know what to say but...,

Oh well, he will never feel the same way.

But I wonder about him and Hae Rin too...

"This is our last stock. Do you want to try them on? We have fitting rooms." The owner gave us a cute hoodie.

"Actually we're not a-"

"Oh this is really adorable! The baby blue is cute." Key cut my words. "Come on, Hae Ri, try them on." He dragged me to the fitting room.

I'm in the first room, and he's in the second room.

"At the count of 3, let's get out together." He said.

"Okay, one..."

"Two..."

"Three." I said and I opened the door, but I saw Key hasn't opened his door yet.

"YA! ARE YOU TRYING TO PLAY AROUND WITH ME?"

Then he laughed. "Sorry, sorry."

And he opened the door.

I saw him with a blue hoodie and he's so damn handsome.

Especially his hair.

"Woah, you look so pretty! Pink suits you the best." He said.

"Thanks. You look handsome too."

"You know what? Before I saw you with a pink hoodie, I don't really have a favorite color. But after I saw you with a pink hoodie, I'm sure now pink is my favorite color. I love it. It suits you the best, really."

Yeah, he said he liked it. He likes pink. Because of the hoodie, not me.

"Come on, let's buy these." He said and he dragged me to the cashier.

"Wait." I stopped him. "You cheated earlier. And I think you should get a punishment."

"Oh come on, I was kidding! And I said I'm sorry."

"But still, I think you should get a punishment. Just once, Key. Just once, I promise."

He pouted.

"Come on, I won't hurt you." I laughed slightly and took him to the girls wardrobe.

"Ah, I found one." I took a black skirt and gave it to him.

"Try this and this," I said as I gave him a cute pink sleeveless t-shirt.

"What?! Do you think I'm a girl?!"

"No, but this is a punishment. And besides, even though you cheated, I'm gonna wear a guy's clothes too." I said as I picked a casual white t-shirt and black pants from the men wardrobe.

"Come on, this is just for fun, Key! And you said you like pink too!" I laughed as I dragged him to the fitting room again.

"But this is really embarrassing!"

"YOLO."

I wanted to laugh, but I hold it since I have to dress like a man too. But it's not too bad, right?

I just have to wear a white t-shirt, and a black pants, I wear socks, and a pair of an old man shoes.

"I'm ready. I'll count okay? 1..." I started counting. But I didn't hear anything.

"2..." I continued. "3."

I opened the door, and this time he really opened the door too.

And I almost burst into laugh.

"YA! DON'T LAUGH, I SAID DON'T LAUGH." He shouted at me.

"Key...," I called him.

"What?!" He looked irritated.

"You look pretty." I said and I couldn't hold it anymore. I laughed like a crazy.

"Thanks. And you look handsome too." He said as he smiled to me. But I know he hates me so much until he could kill me anytime soon.

"If you use an eyeliner, and do a little touch on your face, then I'm sure no one recognize you as a man. No one, Key. No one."

"Oh, should I use a lipstick too? Great."

"No, Key. Don't be mad. You still look like a man. Seriously, you're still handsome."

And suddenly he went silent. I think I said something wrong.

Or...., wait. Did he think that I like him?

"Ah.. Eum... H-Hey, why don't we take a selca?"

"Selca?" He asked me as he looked at me.

"Yeah." I took my phone and turned it on.

But suddenly he drew his head closer to me and now his face right beside mine.

We were so close.

Or maybe too close.

"Okay. Say cheese!" He captured his handsome face my awkward plus weird face.

But that was our first selca. And it was so close. And it was like a plot twist because he wore a girl's costume and I wore a man's costume.

How could he looked so pretty and handsome at the same time?

***

We waited the bus together. I wanted to take her to her home then I could go back to my house by myself. Actually I wanted to visit her house, but I think to bring her to her home is enough. 

But we didn't talk to each other since we took a selca on that shop.

I know, to her, it was really awkward because I moved my face that close. But I don't know why I did that.

As soon as the bus arrived, I grabbed her hand and entered the bus with the other passengers. But damn, that bus was too full. So we had to stand on that bus. We had to be jammed together like a meat.

"I'll take you to your house first. Then I'll go home alone." I said to her.

"Are you fine?" She asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"No, I mean.. The bus is too full. You squeezed." I laughed.

"No, I'm fine." But after I said that, a few more passengers came into the bus.

Because we stood face to face each other, I could see she was pushed by many passengers who just came in. Then I pulled her near to me.

This is trouble. This is trouble.

The more passengers in, the more I pulled her near.

I have to stop. I have to stop.

"Ah, excuse me," an old lady who sat on the chair beside I stood wanted to go out. Then she pushed me quite hard because I think I blocked her way.

And because she pushed me, now there's no gap between I and Hae Ri.

Our lips accidentally met. My lips touched hers.

The one thing I could remember was I didn't plan this scene. It happened by itself, because of an accident.

Yeah, I touched her lips by an accident.


LEAVE YOUR COMMENT, GUYS :)