A Mysterious Guy

Shining Light

Okay so before I update my story, I want to say

 

HAPPY SIXTH ANNIVERSARY, SHINee:):)

 

Six years with 5 shining boys, is such a wonderful moments. I hope we can celebrate not just #6YearsWithSHINee , but also 7,8,9,10, and even more.

I don't know what to say..., so here we go with the story. Hope you enjoy^^


We've spent like 3 hours in that house. We opened every room doors and we found nothing. There's no books, gadgets, newspaper, or even a telephone. There's no codes or signs about him, or where he lives right now. The conclusion is, we can't find him.

"He's really smart. It looks like he gave us such a code, he made us searching for all this time, but well he fooled us." Jonghyun said.

I just nodded my head. He's right.

"The sky got darker. Do you want to go home right now or...?" Minho asked Hae Ri.

I took my phone to check the time.

It's still 1 PM.

Then I opened the browser. The screen showed Hae Ri's email account. It looks like she ever opened her email with my phone. Of course, before she was missing.

When I scrolled down to see her emails, then I found something strange.

"Hey guys...," I said. "Look at this." I showed him my screen.

"What's this, Key?" Jonghyun asked me.

"It's Hae Rin-ssi email account. It's her inbox mail." Minho answered.

"Yeah, sometimes she checked her email through my phone." I said to them.

"You guys were that close?! She didn't even let me know her password, and of course she didn't want me to access his email." Hae Ri said.

"Well, she didn't let me know too. But sometimes she borrowed my phone, and she's so clumsy that she forgot to sign out again." I said.

"But look at this mail," I opened an email and showed it to them. "What's this?"

0101017018 call me.

"The sender's mail address is so strange too. [email protected] ?" Jonghyun asked.

"Wait," Minho leaned a little bit closer to my phone. "The 3 last letters are l, m, and h. Lee Minho?"

"How can it be? Don't you think it's just a random letters?" I said.

"Don't take it easy, Key. Some people think those letters are just random, but for the other some, those letters have a meaning. And besides, his name is Lee Minho. LMH." Minho explained to me.

"Fine," I murmured. "I think I have to watch more detective films."

"Do you want to call him?" Hae Ri asked.

"What's the point of calling him if we don't know where he is? It'll be funny if we call him just to know where is he now." I said. 

"AH!" Minho snapped his finger. "Jonghyun hyung, do you know a program that could detect a place when you called someone? Like if you call me from your house, then I can know where your house is. Do you know it?"

"I know a program," Jonghyun said slowly. "Let me borrow your phone first. I think I have to download the software. Is it okay?"

"Sure," I said.

"It won't take long, just maybe around 20 seconds." He said to me as he was doing something to my phone. "I used this program months ago. Because of this, I knew my ex girlfriend was cheated on me."

"You were such a stalker?" Minho asked.

"Not really. I knew something fishy, so I downloaded this program. Then when I called her at night, she said she was at home. But on my screen, the program said another place, it showed another address." Jonghyun explained.

"Another address? What address?" I asked.

"It was a club near her house. Then I came to that club, I caught her. She was flirting with another guy. So on that day, I told her that I wanted to be alone. We broke up." He answered.

"How many girls that you've dated?" Minho asked.

"Before her, around 4. After her, around six. I have a lot of experiences. Oh, the program is ready."

He gave my phone back.

"So what should I do?" I asked him.

"Just call him and wait until he answers your call. When he answers it, turn your call to a speaker phone. Then we'll see where is he right now."

"Okay, I'll give a try." I said as I called that number.

I waited for 5 seconds,

10 seconds,

20 seconds...

"Hello?"

"Yes!" I could hear jonghyun almost shouted but he ended up with a whisper. That guy whom we've been looking for, is answering our phone call right now.

"Are you Lee Minho?" I asked.

"Who are you?"

"Call me Key. Do you have free time today, Lee Minho-ssi?"

"I know you," he said, I shocked. "Why? Do you want to meet me? I'm free today, where do you want to meet?"

I looked at Minho, Jonghyun, and Hae Ri.

"Or do you want to meet me in my house? I live near Suseong-gu, il ga-dong, in Daegu. Ah, are you in Daegu right now?"

"Ah, I- I have something to ask you. I'll see you later." Then I hang up.

"Why did he know me? Am I that popular?!"

"No, Key. But I can smell something really fishy. He's strange. At first, I thought it was so hard to know his identity. Even when we entered his house, we couldn't find him. But then after a call, he told you that he knew you. He even told you his house. Don't you think it's strange? After that call, I think he's really different from what we thought. Don't you think I'm right?" Minho asked.

"Well, you might be right. Because I feel that too." Jonghyun said.

"So what we're going to do right now? Visit his new house?" Hae Ri asked.

"Yeah. I think we have to visit him." I said. "We have to take a bus."

***

We took a bus to somewhere in Daegu. I sat beside Key, and Jonghyun beside Minho. Key chose to sit near the window, so I let him be.

"Jonghyun-ah?" I heard someone called Jonghyun from behind.

"Oh, how are you?"

"I'm fine." That guy said. "Are you alone?"

"No, I'm with my friends. He's Choi Minho, he's Kim Kibum, and she's Shin Hae Ri." Jonghyun introduced us.

"Shin... Hae Ri?"

"Yeah. Why? Do you know her? She sits in front of us!"

Then I feel someone approached me, and touched my shoulder.

"Hae Ri-ya?" That guy called my name.

I remember his voice, I remember his soft hand, I remember his face when he tried to take a look a little bit closer to see my face.

But then I said, "Sorry, I don't know you. Why did you call my name in such an informal way?"