Meet Again

Shining Light

09.30 AM

I checked my phone every 2 minutes. Usually, Jonghyun or Minho has already sat beside my bed at this hour. But look at them now, they haven't even called me.

What happened with them?

By the way, it's been around 5 months since someone left me alone.

I'm sure that you-know-who must be live happily with him.

It sounds like I'm jealous.

Then suddenly I heard the bell rang. When I opened the door, I saw Jonghyun was looking at me, panickly.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Come on, I'll give you 10 minutes to change your clothes and we have to go somewhere. This is urgent, Key." Jonghyun said to me and after that, I rushed to my bed room again.

Even though I don't know what happened, but I know there's something wrong.

***

06.50 AM

KRINGGG KRINGGG KRINGGG

I woke up in the early morning because of a phone call. I answered that call half awake.

"Hello?"

"Nuna, nuna!" I was shocked. I looked at the ID call, then I couldn't speak a word. Silent.

"I know you still remember me. You can't lie," that person said. "But that's not important. I call you because hyung-hyung!!"

"What's wrong with him?"

"I don't know, he got a really extremely high fever! Nuna, can't you come? I think hyung is very sick! He didn't even eat the soup I made. I didn't eat anything! How could he recover if he don't want to eat?!"

"Okay, okay. I understand," I sighed. "I'll come in 20 minutes. Please wait for me."

"Ah, one more, Hae Ri nuna..." That person said.

"What?"

"Please bring at least a bottle of banana milk, okay? Thank you!" Then he hung up.

***

10.20 AM

"Come on, we've arrived." Jonghyun said as he opened his car's door.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"Jinki's house. He got a fever since this morning." Jonghyun said with a serious face.

"What?! So you took me to thay guy's house?!"

"Yeah. I know you maybe mad at me. You may think that the worst case is to meet him and it'll be awkward. But to me, that's worse, not worst. The worst case is to leave you alone in your house and let you kill yourself. So I think it's better for you to go to his house with me. Besides, we're human. You should care about others too. When someone's sick, you should visit him, Key." Jonghyun gave me a lecture.

"Is Minho already inside?"

"I don't know. Before I arrived at your house, I called him first and told him that Jinki was sick. He said he'll be here in 2 hours. But it's been 2 hours since I called him. I don't really know, let's just wait for him." Jonghyun said to me.

So that guy, Jinki, lived in an apartment. I think it's not too big, but not too small for one person too.

And he lived at the 5th floor. It's so tiring because this apartment doesn't have an elevator or lift. Just stairs, and we have to walk.

In about 10 minutes, we arrived at the 5th floor. Jonghyun walked to the door number 555, then he knocked it.

"Come in!" I heard a guy's voice from inside.

I'm sure that was a guy's voice, but it was too girly.

Then Jonghyun pressed the password.

"If you know the password, why did you knock the door?" I asked him. I think he was stupid.

"Because it's more polite to knock the door first." He answered.

"Oh," I said as I just nodded my head.

When the door opened, Jonghyun rushed to the bedroom.

Then suddenly my eyes caught a woman, sat beside an almost dead body, with a worried face.

That woman's Shin Hae Ri. She sat beside Jinki's bed.

I know she was shocked when she saw my face too.

"Oh, hyung!" Someone called Jonghyun.

"Taemin-ah! How's he?"

"Still unconscious. I gave him a medicine though. Hae Ri nuna accompanied me since morning, so I feel a little bit more relieve. And she bought banana milks too!"

Then that guy-who-looks-like-woman looked at me, and asked. "Who are you?"

"I'm Key," I said. "Jonghyun's friend."

"Ah, Jinki hyung is Jonghyun hyung's friend too. So, are you close with Jinki hyung?"

"Well..., in progress to be close." I said and laughed awkwardly.

"My name is Lee Taemin, I'm not Jinki's hyung real dongsaeng, but I live with him. I'm 16 years old, nice to meet you!" He extended his hand to have a handshake with me.

"Nice to meet you too," I said.

"Have you called the doctor?" I asked him this time.

"No, hyung will refuse it. He really hate the doctor. Even medicine, I had to force him to eat it."

"Ah...," I said, then my eyes spotted that girl again.

I tried to look at something else, but my heart won't corporate. I feel like there's something I should talk with her. There's something I should ask her.

So I approached her, I stood beside her and made my face right beside her face.

I put my lips right next to her ear and asked, "Don't you have many things to explain to me? I'm waiting."