8 2HYUN

Masks

A little story of Seohyun and Baekhyun's past and some of their revealings. Enjoy!

 

SEOHYUN POV

~ "Happy birthday, Seo sweetie!" A boy ran towards me with open arms. I grinned happily at the most handsome boy on earth. No, not Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun, my boyfriend. Yup, we were together for almost four years. I loved him intensely, and unfortunately also the girl named Lee Soonkyu (better known as Sunny) liked him. Of course, Baekhyun ignored her and our relationship was the most precious thing in my life. Then Sunny changed school due to some financial problems, and our relationship kept blossoming endlessly.

"Oh, thank you, Baekhyunnie~" I sang, hugging my boyfriend and kissing him passionately. I opened my gift and was speechless: "Oh my God, Baek... I-I... are you serious?" I said, too amazed for words, staring at the huge diamond ring in the fancy box. "Yes, honey. Seo Joohyun, will you marry me?" He proposed lovingly.

couldn't believe it. He proposed to me. For my birthday he gifted me with a massive (and quite expensive) diamond ring with little sapphires next to it, and a PROPOSAL. I was going to marry the love of my life. Of course, I had to wait: I had to turn 18, and that's next year. Three wonderful years of dating him, they're absolutely enough. I'm ready for the marriage. 

To my dismay I'm not sure if Baekhyun knew what he was getting into. Of course he does, we dated for three years! He knows me well enough, he's totally ready for marriage! Although those terrible doubts kept haunting my head, I mean, we still are 17. And Baekhyun is a very childish, immature person. Oh well, we're engaged, so we will surely marry, right? Whether he's ready or not. We'll marry in the end of next year, since our birthdays are in November and in December and now we're in May.

Unfortunately this is one of the rare engagements that don't lead to marriage. The next year, I was going to school with my boyfriend, and found Baekhyun staring at some red-haired guy with big eyes. Of course this made me annoyed and anxious. "Byunnie? You ok?" I asked him. He still was ogling the guy so he didn't answer. "BYUN BAEKHYUN!" I yelled, attracting all the school's attention, including the boy who Baek ogled. "Oh..." Baekhyun said embarrassed. "Um, what is it, Seohyunnie?" "Why were you ogling the guy?" I asked suspiciously and Baekhyun turned all red.

"Why are you blushing, Baekkie?" I asked annoyed. He stuttered a few words about how cute he is. The boy approached us: "Hi there, hi Seohyun." "Y-you know each other?" Baekhyun asked. "Yes, we're in the same class. And you're..." "B-byun B-baekhyun" My dork of a boyfriend stuttered. He blushed and tensed up when this red-haired boy touched his hand gently. He then dragged Baekhyun to a private area. "W-where are y-you..." Baek stuttered. "Ssh. Whisper. My name is Park Chanyeol. I know you often look at me and blush when I touch you, well, I feel the same way. I like you, Byun Baekhyun" Then he leaned closer to the shocked Baekhyun and kissed his lips. From an innocent kiss to an extremely steamy one. 

I was getting impatient, so I just ran to the corner the two boys went and tears welled up my eyes as I saw my boyfriend kissing my classmate. "PARK CHANYEOL" I said out loud, anger boiling in my veins. I punched him hard in the stomach, and he whimpered in pain. Then a furious Baekhyun started stabbing me so hard blood came out from my legs and arms. And later he also punched my face, causing it to bleed. "Seo Joohyun, I don't want to marry you anymore. You can keep the ring, but now it doesn't symbolize engagement, it symbolizes breakup." I was heartbroken at his words.I cried and suffered for a whole year.~

~TWO YEARS LATER~

SEOHYUN POV

Maybe you guys would think that I moved on, but no I haven't. I'm still desperately in love with Baekhyun and desperately in need for revenge. What made me smile is that both he and Chanyeol were still s. Of course I'm not a , but having him giving his ity to me is a great treasure. Of course, I never treasured ity thst much, I think I gave it to some random guy. 

But Baekhyun treasured it. I may not win his heart back, but I'll have two precious treasures (to him) that Chanyeol won't have: His first kiss (When we were together, so I already have that one), and his ity.

I crawled in his bed at night and ed him. He absolutely wasn't ready for , so he whimpered for help. Pssht. Crybaby. Then Chanyeol arrived, boiling in anger. Well, although I'll get beat up, his ity is mine *evil laugh*