2

Masks

Hi guys, thanks for the comments and the big amount of interest in the story! Already 4 comments on the first chapter!! I never get comments on my first chapter! I love you guys!!

 

Taeyeon stared at her now ex-boyfriend swooning over Sooyoung, mortified. Yoona noticed Taeyeon crying and pulled her into a hug. Hyoyeon felt compassion for the girl too, so while Sooyoung wasn't looking, she went over to the heartbroken girl, cheering her up: "Don't worry, Tae; These boys are just jerks. They leave their girlfriends for ier chicks"

Taeyeon laughed and rolled her eyes: "And how would you know? You're the iest girl in the school, well, after Sooyoung." Hyoyeon laughed harder: "Yeah. After Sooyoung. She's the reason my boyfriend broke up with me" Taeyeon was curious. Who would want to break up with a beautiful girl like Hyoyeon? Sooyoung isn't the only girl in the world.

Hyoyeon smiled at Taeyeon's puzzled look: "Do you think it's always nice to be a B-Class Queenka? Having boys swoon at you but being totally in Sooyoung's shade? Well, although many guys think I'm pretty, if they had to choose between Sooyoung and I, she'll be chosen."

Taeyeon and Yoona nodded in agreement. "I have no diva attitude, I just act like one when I'm with Sooyoung. I never thought the world were for me, unlike Sooyoung, who seems to think so. So if you think I'm a y girl, it's because I'm forced to act like that. Believe me, I'm not like that." Taeyeon smiled, she was able to see Hyoyeon's true heart.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung was busy ing a boy, steling him from some Sunhwa girl, who just ran out crying her heart out. That's how she seduced boys. By ing. Doesn't matter if someone else, precisely, the whole school saw her body (Sooyoung ed also in public places, Hyoyeon only in her bed)

"So Hyo, what happened with your boyfriend? And what was his name?" Yoona asked curiously. "His name was Kim Junhyung" Hyoyeon patiently explained: "We were together for two years. But one day, Sooyoung slept with him. I caught him in my bed ing Sooyoung. Junhyung screamed, Sooyoung smirked. I was heartbroken. A few years later, we strangely became friends." Hyoyeon paused, tears threatening to come out.

"She convinced me to seduce boys, just as a game, and I joined, to avoid being friendless. And that's my story" Hyoyeon sighed. Taeyeon hugged her tightly: "I'm so sad for you, Hyo. So, can we be friends?" Hyoyeon grinned while nodding, pulling the two girls in a tight hug.

Sooyoung did in public places, such as libraries, cafeterias, gyms and even during classes (although she never moaned while ing in the library or during classes, so she had gentle there, and forced her ing buddy to be quiet too), and everyone saw her body. Another reason why everyone swooned at her. 

Speaking of the school queen, she was ing a guy in a library. Silent , of course. Or else Ms. Choi, the librarian, would beat the living crap out of them with books. Hyoyeon just happened to walk in it, Ms. Choi scolding her for being so loud.

The B-Class queen just scoffed and went through the library, and saw two boys making out: "OI! SHH! DON'T MAKE OUT AND BE QUIET!" Ms. Choi yelled at the two. The boys, called Baekhyun and Chanyeol, told her innocently: "Ms. Choi Gina, but you just yelled at us, we were quiet, so..." Ms. Choi blushed out of embarrassment and kept reading her book.

"Oh, they're gay... I wonder what's it being like... With all the rude people judging homouality... I wonder if I were a lesbian, how will Sooyoung react..." Hyoyeon accidentally wondered out loud. Unfortunately Sooyoung heard her and yelled: "KIM HYOYEON! ARE YOU A LESBIAN!?" Before she could reply, Ms. Choi literally kicked both girls out of the library.