12

Masks

Hi guys, so I want to thank Youngielove for giving me an amazing idea! I love you! I love all my readers and followers :)

 

NO POV

Seohyun, Yuri and Tiffany rushed to the Choi house, in Hannamdong. The girls were greeted by a pale Soojung, who opened the door. "Please help me. My sisters Sooyeon (21) and Sooji (5) fainted because of the awful view! Please do something!" She pleaded. She really looked sick.

"Don't worry, Soojung, we'll go immediately in their room." Yuri answered.

YURI POV

"Don't worry, Soojung, we'll go immediately in their room. Aish! Stupid! That was exactly what Soojung wouldn't want to hear!  I scolded myself. But Soojung was happy that she wouldn't go in there again.

I rushed in and saying I was shocked would be an understatement: "HOLY !" Seohyun and I shouted in unison: Sooyoung was ing Hyoyeon, as Soojung told us, but the girl didn't tell us Hyoyeon was unconscious. Sooyeon entered the room and smelled the air. It smelled faintly like narcotics.

"GREAT SNAKES!" She yelled. Now the faint scent was harmless, but before it wasn't. Sooyoung used narcotics on Hyoyeon, making her fall asleep, and then ed her. Apparently also she fell victim of the extremely powerful narcotics right now, since she fainted. Obviously she wasn't in the room to smell the narcotics, so a faint scent made her fall asleep.

I was too shocked for words. I carefully picked up Sooyoung's body and took her to the bathroom where I washed her and put clean clothes on her. Seohyun did the same with Hyoyeon.

A few hours later, both girls woke up. Seo, Tiff and I purposely moved the girls into two different rooms. I was with Soojung and Seohyun in Hyoyeon's room. Tiffany and Sooyeon were with Sooyoung. Sooji was still too shocked for words. So sad for a five-year old to see hardcore , or should I say, ual harassment. 

Anyway, I had to interview Hyo, while Sooyeon and Tiffany would do the same with Soo.

 

Sorry if it was short! Next is another short chapter!