4

Masks

Hi guys, I'm backkk! So, of course who commented mostly wanted HyoBaek or HyoYeol. Seems an option, but Sooyoung? For now I'm leaving BaekYeol, sigh, now I kinda regret doing this poll... but thank you for sharing your opinions with me! For now, just enjoy the chapter!

 

As usual, Sooyoung was stealing boys. Everyone knew about Yoona's story now, and Seunggi was known in all school for being able to resist Sooyoung for seven years. But now that witch stole him, and no one now believes there's a loyal boyfriend these days. Lucky Western girls who don't even know who Sooyoung is.

"Soo, would you like to go to the library with me? I really need to study!" Hyoyeon said, calling the queenka. Sooyoung reluctantly nodded, and followed her.

But in the library, Sooyoung saw two extremely hot guys. "Hm, Hyo, you see what I see, girl?" Hyoyeon nodded sadly, knowing what her 'friend' was seeing. The guys were extremely hot, but they were two gays. Infact they were kissing and making out. Sooyoung approached the guys in a seductive way: "Hmm, boys, you two are so cute! What are your names?"

The red-haired boy hissed at her: "Go away, . My name ain't any of your business" He faked a Texan accent while saying it. However, Sooyoung didn't give up. "Mh, I get it. I'm Sooyoung, by the way. You can absolutely not deny that you aren't interested in me..." She said. "Just go away, young. Or else I'll call Ms. Choi to kick your like she did last time." The guy chuckled.

Sooyoung was getting annoyed: "Just tell me your names and I'll leave." Sooyoung insisted. "Chanyeol. The guy with me is Baekhyun" The red-haired guy, now known as Chanyeol, answered indifferently. The queenka started to touch Baekhyun's intimate area with her finger: "Mmh, Baek, you're so handsome... I wonder how good are you in bed..." Baekhyun was getting nervous and blushed. "I-I..." he stuttered.

Now Chanyeol was getting angry: "ENOUGH, YOU ! NOW GET YOUR ING DIRTY OUT OF HERE OR I'LL CUT OUT THAT TY OF YOURS!" Chanyeol yelled. Ms. Choi widened her eyes at the words, and literally kicked out Chanyeol and Baekhyun. 'And I thought they were untainted innocent angels' She scoffed mentally. Surprisingly, Sooyoung was actually hurt at the words. She started tearing out loud, and left the library, before Ms. Choi could kick her out again. Hyoyeon followed her worriedly. 

During classes, Sooyoung paid no attention, and didn't steal boys either. She faked smiles, but Hyoyeon obviously knew there was something wrong. During lunch break, she sat alone. Hyoyeon approached her: "Sooyoung, is there something wrong?" she asked worriedly. "Yes. I think I'm in love" Sooyoung said.

Her friend was shocked. The queenka never fell in love before. "...With who?" Hyoyeon asked, speechless.

"With Chanyeol" Sooyoung replied sadly.

When everyone left the cafeteria, the queenka cried for the whole time on Hyoyeon's shoulder, skipping three courses.

 

Sorry if it was über short, but now Soo is finally in love with Yeol :)