18

Masks

Hi guys, sorry for being inactive, but I had no connection for 2 weeks! Anyway, I hope you like the update! 

P.S. This is Yuri's diary. A few explanations.

 

YURI'S DIARY (yuri pov)

Sunday, July 30th

Although Sooyoung can be a , I started to like her. Now Sooyeon looks at me as if I were an alien, Soojung and Sooji did everything Sooyeon did, which included calling me ''s friend'. Pffft. Shame on you Sooyeon. You're 21 and you're a terrible example for the kids. Tomorrow it's Soojung's birthday. And she'll celebrate with the arrest of Mrs. Choi for bad parenting.

Mrs. Choi is an awful mother. I discovered her husband smoking pot in the kitchen with Mrs. Choi (I guess I'll just call her Soora) back-facing him. I wonder how she didn't notice him.

Back to Sooyoung, no school for 2 weeks. The truth is... um, Mrs. Choi, the school principal (NOT Sooyoung's mom, ugh, why is everyone called Choi?) found out about Soo abusing Hyo in bed (how? It couldn't be Sooyeon, right? She promised!), and suspended her for a week.

And apparently Soora (Even if this is my diary, I feel guilty for calling her by name, but there are too many Mrs. Choi in the world, right?) is going to give birth to Soomin the week after next week. If only Sooyoung was suspended, why am I home?

Well, Mrs. Choi Siyoon (The school principal, to make things less confusing I'll call her by her name as well) said Hyoyeon needs to get over her shock (so no homework for her, just a bit of light reading) and she needs Seohyun to be with her. Since Soora and Sooseob are awful parents (and they work too) and Sooyeon goes to college, the best mother is Tiffany. And, as Tiffany's best friend, I get to stay home too! 

Miss Jung (phew, not another Choi), the English teacher was nice enough to say we all had 'personal problems' and didn't say anything about Sooyoung. She knew about the abuse but she didn't call the police, but Miss Choi (the librarian this time) did. And Soora will give birth to Soomin in a prison hospital.So sad. I feel sorry for Soomin.

 

Monday, July 31th

Why are Soora and Sooseob in prison again? For the Sooyoung matter. Oh thank you so much Choi Gina. Soora is currently in a hospital waiting to give birth to the baby girl. The hospital was squalid and small. Ugh. I'm only here because an arrogant, big-headed and Hyoyeon-molester queenka asked me to.

But now the queenka looked so weak. Oh well, I like Soora and Sooseob, it's not their fault. Okay, they didn't do an excellent job in raising Sooyoung, but it's partially also Sooyeon's fault: She should've given a good example to Sooyoung instead of clubbing with Kyungsoo (Baekhyun's older brother, rumored to be Sooyeon's boyfriend). 

In an hour Soora is giving birth to a baby girl. I heard a nurse whispering: 'Mrs. Choi is giving birth for the fifth time. She can't raise a baby, she barely raised her five-year old' A nurse said. 'I know, Kwon. She can't do this' The other nurse replied.

I'm ashamed the nurse who said that shared my family name. Soora isn't an excellent mother, but she can have all the kids she wants. Suddenly Soora yelled 'STOP!' and everyone, including myself looked at her shocked: "I... can't take care of Soomin." Soora cried, "I can barely take care of four kids, I work, and the youngest is only five. I'm so selfish for wanting too many kids" She wept for fifteen minutes.

"Yuri" She said, voice barely audible, "After this process, I want you to take care of Soomin. If you want you can change her name, it's not registered yet. I'm so selfish. But I can't" I hugged her and promised her I'd take care of Soomin. I'm an only child and my parents aren't able to get me a sibling. 

The birth process was revolting: I threw up on a nurse's shoes, but I didn't feel like apologizing. I registered the baby as Kwon Soomin, I know the lady's obsession with the Soo syllable. 

I wonder how Soojung celebrated her birthday. Sooyeon probably doesn't remember the date, tsk older sister. Tiffany probably does, so I hope she treats her well. Take care, Krystal Soojung.

August 1st

Soora was transferred into a cell. She was still weak. Screw the doctor. He's obviously blind.  

I wanted to visit her, but in the cell there was another young familiar lady with long brown hair and milky skin. I was in shock as I recognized her: "Y-yoona?!" I was totally shocked. She nodded "Long story" She explained.

P.s. I'm pretty good at writing diaries. I just finished reading Adrian Mole. It was amazing.