15

Masks

Now that the interview's done, no RP, but the story will still be in POVs. Enjoy!

 

TIFFANY POV

 Sooyeon and I decided to not get the police involved right away. "Sooyoung..." I started saying, unsure of the other girl's reaction. "Ne, Tiffy?" The queenka asked. "...Weren't you in love with Chanyeol? Or was it a simple crush?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't get mad, but she sighed instead: "I liked him a lot, but I lost interest in him when he dyed his hair brown." She replied. Sooyeon and I were surprised.

"That's it?! You lose interest in a guy only because he dyed his hair?" Sooyeon asked incredulously.

"I liked him with red hair" Sooyoung replied.

"What if he were your boyfriend?" I asked. 

"I would've dumped him." Sooyoung replied calmly.

Wow, this girl thinks dumping as the most natural thing in the world, unaware of how much the dumped person suffers. I wish someone would dump her one day, so she'll feel the pain. 

Suddenly I heard the sound of a key turning. I exited the room and saw Mr. and Mrs. Choi coming in the room. I decided with Sooyeon to hide all the Hyoyeon harassment thing from Sooyoung's parents as well, because although Sooyeon and I have a soft heart, Mr. and Mrs. Choi didn't when it came to illegal stuff. Apart from that they're nice people.

"Hi Miyoung!" A young-looking woman (obviously because of all of the makeup) greeted me. Unlike Yuri's parents, the woman never hugged me. There was a physical distance between us, but at least she gave me permission to call her by her name. "Hi, Soora" I greeted. Boy, I loved using informal speech. And everyone in the family was called Soo. Mr. Choi's name is Sooseob. I've never heard such a name, yet it sounded cool. 

"So, how is my Soo doing?" She asked. Obviously I had no idea of what she was talking about, everyone in this house is called Soo. "Soojung is doing fine" Sooyeon answered for me. I gave her a questioning look: 'Soojung had a fever for more than a week, and she was contagious. And Sooji had chicken pox the week before Soojung got sick' She whispered. I nodded in understanding.

"Anyway, I've got excellent news, everyone..." Mr. Choi announced. 'Oh, no, not that...' Sooyeon quietly grumbled. "I'M PREGNANT!" Mrs. Choi yelled excited. 'Oh no...' Sooyeon grumbled. I chuckled, how can she keep four kids.

 

SOOYEON POV

"I'M PREGNANT!" My mom yelled. Oh no... I'm sick of another baby! Mom loves naming kids. If it's going to be a girl, my mom's gonna name her Soohyun or Sooeun. If it's a boy... mom will abort. She doesn't know any boy names with Soo, except for Sooseob. That's basically why my mother married my father. I swear, she's totally obsessed with the Soo syllable she made us all do research on its meaning and origin. I swear, my mom's crazy.

Anyway, I excused myself and went to Sooyoung's room. I didn't find my awful saengie but I found Seohyun lying on the ground. I worriedly picked her up and went to the bathroom: "Joohyun, are you okay? Joo, please answer!" I pleaded her. Then I heard another piercing yell.

"HELP! YURI, HYOYEON GET UP!!" Soojung shouted. In horror I saw some pink liquid on top of the two girls who passed out. What the hell is that liquid anyway...?

 

So, I hope you enjoyed it :) I didn't like it when Chanyeol dyed his beautiful red hair brown.