16

Masks

Hi guys, sorry for the huge delay, but I was busy recently. Anyway, enjoy the update! 

P.S. There's a scenario at Soo's house, then one BaekYeol scenario.

 

TIFFANY POV

I heard Soojung's scream and I rushed to the bedroom. Yuri and Hyoyeon were lying on the bed, embracing eachother. Some weird pink liquid was on Yuri's hair and on Hyoyeon's legs. I was horrified. "W-what the...?" I stuttered, shocked. I called Sooyeon and told the latter to call her parents. 

In a matter of seconds, Mrs. Choi—Soora and Mr. Choi—Sooseob rushed to Sooyoung's bedroom. This house has a tradition of running.

"Miyoung, this isn't the first time I see this liquid. I'm a scientist, and this liquid is a very toxic poison. It's used to kill mosquitoes by applying the pink substance on a piece of paper, the color will attract mosquitoes and they die as soon as they touch the pink liquid. It's more like goo" Sooseob told me, touching the gooey substance. 

"And is it dangerous on humans?" I asked worried.

"I don't know honestly." Sooseob answered.

"This is awful. My Soomin can't live in poison!" Soora said. I looked at her questioningly.

"My unborn daughter. I'll call her Soomin." She explained. 

Soojung was patiently listening to the conversation Soora and Sooseob were having with me. She was terrified, poor girl. First she saw the scene, now this? I'd prefer falling off a cliff rather than seeing my own sister ing her friend, then two of my friends on a huge bed covered in pink goo.

"HOLY , WHAT'S THIS?" Sooyeon yelled. As a College student, she knows many things. Next to the pink liquid she found a tube. Okay, this case was totally mysterious. It was the same narcotics tube.

 

SOOYEON POV

I examinated the tube. To prevent other fainting, I kindly asked Soojung and Sooji to leave, they might have a heart attack.

I asked everyone to leave the room, except for Tiffany, she's a trustworthy comrade.

It was the same narcotics tube. I sprayed a small patch on the floor, and I squirted the same pink goo. Mosquitoes? It's wintertime now! This definitely belongs to Sooyoung. Used to poison Yuri and Hyoyeon. But why would she...?

I gave a closer look to the bottle and I read the ingredients. The main ingredient was Cyanide. I just remembered Sooyoung is allergic to these mosquito repellents because of the lethal dose of cyanide. I was shocked as I read the name 'Seohyun' on it. The tube belongs to Seohyun. 

Tiffany was shocked, and without a word she dashed to the living room, where Seohyun was lying. "What are these scissors for?" Tiffany wondered out loud, attracting my attention immediately. Seohyun had vile thoughts. But why would she write her name on the tube and then left it there...?

 

BAEKHYUN POV

"CHANYEOL! I thought you loved me!" Baekhyun shouted. 

"I do, Baek" Chanyeol replied.

"Oh yeah? Explain to me why were you sleeping in Yoona's bed! And this isn't the first time I caught you with her in bed!" Baekhyun yelled.

"I-I was unconscious! Someone dragged me! Besides, you ed Seohyun!" Baekhyun glared darkly at him.

"So this was your revenge? You knew I was unconscious! We're done, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun yelled while crying, and he pulled Taeyeon forcefully closer to himself and kissed her. Chanyeol's heart was shattered in pieces. 

"Will you go out with me?" He asked boldly. Taeyeon immediately said yes, because they are both heartbroken and depressed. They could find happiness together.

"I. HATE. YOU.!!!" Chanyeol yelled crying. "You're nothing but another Sooyoung!" He yelled, and stormed off.

 

Sooo... drama between the unbreakable BaekYeol! And what was the pink goo for? Stay tuned!