17

Masks

I'm back! Don't worry, nobody is dead. And what happened to BaekYeol? Why was Chanyeol in Yoona's bed? Well, enjoy! PS: Not very long chapter. Long chapters are not my thing. A small confession by the culprit, so it might be very short.

 

YOONA POV 

I did it. My plan to break up BaekYeol worked. Although I really hoped Chanyeol would reciprocate my feelings for him. That's basically why I forced myself onto him. The only girl he would fight would be Sooyoung. 

I'm known for being the sweet girl, heartbroken because of Seunggi. Pffft. I was over that a long time ago.

By forcing myself on Chanyeol, kidnapping him unconscious and taking him to my place. We're neighbors anyway. Next year we'll both live in a campus, oh I so hate campuses.  I hate sharing rooms, and definitely I can't take my Channie to bed. So it's better to do it now, that we're still in high school.

I won't be the sweet, fragile Im Yoona anymore. I'm gonna be another Sooyoung. Wait, that's a bit too harsh, is it?

Unfortunately my house is so noisy, my brother and my parents cheering for their favorite football team. Chanyeol will wake up. 

I learned that the smell of mosquito repellent makes him faint. Especially the pink goo one, so I sprayed some on Chanyeol and in the air. I wore an oxygen mask, so I couldn't kiss him. Do you want to know where the pink gooey liquid came from?

Well, since Seohyun is always bitten by mosquitoes (even in spring), and I live next to her, I thought I might borrow it. I wrote the name 'Seohyun' on it with a permanent marker, just in case my parents found it. After all it's her thing.

 Since the pink goo won't harm me, I got used to it. I could do intimate things with Chanyeol, although he was unresponding. We slept the night. The next day I woke up at 5:00 AM, when my parents were sound asleep I went out and dragged Chanyeol with me. 

Then my stupid brother heard me. 

"Yoona-noona, who is he?" He said with big eyes. "Himchan, he's a friend. He's feeling sick so I'll take him home. I don't want my parents to worry themselves so don't wake them up and I'll buy you ice cream" I scoffed.

"Thanks sis!" Himchan said and hugged me. 

As soon as I made sure Himchan was sleeping, I got out of the house and took Chanyeol home. He had the keys and his parents were out, so I washed him from the pink goo and put clean PJs on him. As soon as I left, I realized I had the mosquito repellent with me. 

My parents will be angry finding it, so I just threw it in a house which window was open. I smirked. It was Sooyoung's. 

I looked at the window, and I saw Seohyun sleeping on Sooyoung's couch. And the repellent was on the floor. It has her name on it anyway. Then I saw some girls next to Seohyun. Tiffany? What is she doing here? And that girl... Sooyoung's older sister, probably. 

"Excuse me... What are you looking at?" A woman asked me. I gulped. "N-nothing... I was heading home, because my parents argue all the time, even at this hour, so I go for a walk to be in peace" I answered. Bless my ready and secure comebacks. 

She smiled at me: "You were probably curious because my window was open. Well, I just opened it. My name is Jung Soora, but you can call me Mrs. Choi. I'm Sooyoung's mom. And this is my husband Choi Sooseob" She introduced herself and her husband to me.

"Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Choi. What a pleasure. Now I have to get going home. Bye" I said a little too hurriedly. Luckily they just smiled and waved at me. I ran a bit faster and I was home. To greet me there was no other than Himchan. 

"Noona! Where were you? Did anyone kidnap you? What took you so long?" I'm tired of Himchan and his nagging. "I'll buy you another ice cream if you leave me alone and get ready for school" I said. Himchan again agreed. Now I owe him two ice creams, but it'll be worth it. 

Well, although I want Baekhyun to discover us, I want to make it last too. Chanyeol has no idea of what's happening between us, only I know. 

The next day, I didn't see Sooyoung. Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Yuri and Seohyun weren't there either. The English teacher Miss Jung said they will be absent for a week due to personal problems. I hope it has nothing to do with the repellent. It's Seohyun's anyway.

 

So, sorry for any grammar mistake, although English is my first language I never edit my story, so I try not making mistakes while writing it ;)