10

Masks

Hi my lovely readers! So, now I'll start writing my story in POVs, or else I'll never make it. Thanks for all subs and comments, you guys rock!

 

CHANYEOL POV

I literally fainted as I saw Seohyun ing my baby. Well, I didn't completely lose my consciousness, because I heard Baekhyun shoving the girl away and pulling me on the bed with him. As soon as I regained consciousness, I felt his lips on mine.

"C-Channie... I-I didn't do anything... she ed me, I-I tried to push her away, but..." I shushed him, to prevent him from crying.

"Baek, I know. I just think... she's your ex, right?" I asked, but I shouldn't have because he stared at me wide-eyed.

"Y-yes, but how do you know?" He asked terrified.

"Because I remember the first time we actually talked. You were with a girl, Seohyun, and I was with my girlfriend, Hyoyeon." I reassured him.

"So... Hyoyeon's your ex? You gave your first kiss to someone else?" He asked, a bit disappointed.

"Yeah... but I don't love her anymore. You're mine, Baek" Baekhyun pulled me into a warm hug and he kissed me passionately.

SEOHYUN POV

I can't believe that bastard—Chanyeol stopped me from claiming what was mine. I mean, they've been together for two years now, but I still think him as mine! I mean, I've got his two most precious things. Nobody can take his ity away. Not even his first kiss. I did. 

"Hi Seo!" Two girls greeted me. They were Yuri and her sister Tiffany. I greeted them back. To my dismay, Chanyeol approached the two girls as well, but not before shooting me a death glare. I ignored it and faced Yuri: 

"Yu, have you seen Sooyoung? She didn't go to school for... how long?" I asked.

"Oh yes she was at school yesterday. Let's say she's... a bit different." She answered.

"...different?" I asked quizzically.

"Yes, Seohyun, think something happened with Hyoyeon. Wanna call her?" She offered me her phone, since mine had no battery.

I took Yuri's phone and called the school diva: "Hello?" Someone answered.

"Good morning, Mrs. Choi, it's me, Seo Joohyun. May I please talk to Sooyoung?" I asked politely.

"Sorry Joo, Sooyoung is busy with some, um... matters" The girl answered.

"Wait, what? Are you even Sooyoung's mother?" Everything was now suspicious. 

"To be honest no, my name is Choi Soojung, her sister." The girl now known as Soojung, answered.

"What matters?" I asked the girl. 

"Well, Sooyoung isn't in her mind right now. Well, she just kissed a girl, Hyo... yeon? I don't recall her name..." She continued anxiously. 

"SHE KISSED HYOYEON!?" I yelled surprised.

"Y-yeah..." Soojung stuttered scared. I heard some really strange and 'obscene' noises, typical Sooyoung ones when she flirted, but please tell me it isn't...

"AAH, HYOYEON, MORE!" I basically could hear Sooyoung loudly. I was speechless and Soojung was getting uncomfortable hearing the moans. 

"Hey Soojung, how old are you?" I asked her. 

"I-I'll be 10 in a week..." She stuttered.

"Could we come to your place today, please?" I pleaded her.

"Hm... okay" She said unsure.

I thanked the girl, hung up and rushed to Sooyoung's place.