1

Masks

It was another hell of a day (for desperate girlfriends, or should I say exes) at SM High School. Now every single girl at SM was ugly because of Sooyoung and Hyoyeon's striking beauty, those queenkas even made Taeyeon and Yoona look ugly. They didn't lose their boyfriends yet, Seunggi was very loyal to Yoona, defining her as his 'dream girl'. Unfortunately Taeyeon's boyfriend isn't like Yoona's.

The second day of hell started: "SOOYOUNG! HYOYEON!" Boys were yelling everywhere, welcoming the queenkas, who walked diva-like in the high school. They just walked. They preferred not seducing ugly guys. Sooyoung suddenly stopped: She saw a very cute guy kissing somebody. 'Hm... poor girl... She's in for a heartbreak...' Sooyoung thought evilly, and got closer to the boy.

He still didn't pull away. "Hey... cutie..." Sooyoung whispered seductively, but the guy still didn't pull away. "OI! I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Sooyoung yelled at the man, forcing him to pull away. Disgusted and shocked, she saw that they were both men. 'Cuties, but gay. Hm, no can do' Sooyoung thought, but laughed it off. She decided to get in other 'cute' couple. She hated cute couples, she liked y ones.

The cutest (but absolutely iless) couple was JongYeon, Jonghyun and Taeyeon. She smirked, seeing the two together, and got in: "Hmm, hi, sweetie..." Sooyoung winked at the blushing Jonghyun. Taeyeon stepped in front of him, facing the queenka: "HEY YOU, ONLY BECAUSE YOU'RE A QUEENKA, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S BOYFRIENDS! JUST STAY OUT OF MY BEESWAX (American word for 'business', if you didn't know it, brainless queenka) AND GO BACK WHERE YOU BELONG!" Taeyeon yelled.

Hyoyeon was actually snickering at this (Hyoyeon isn't that terrible of a person, she just gets a bit carried away by Sooyoung). "God, someone actually dared to talk like that to queenka Sooyoung!" A girl whispered shocked, but Taeyeon heard her. "SHUT UP, LEE HANA! YOU TREAT SOOYOUNG LIKE SHE WERE SOME TYPE OF GODDESS! WELL, SHE'S NOT! SHE MAY BE BEAUTIFUL, BUT SHE'S JUST LIKE US! SHE HAS TO RESPECT THE RULES, NO EXCEPTIONS, AND SHE SHOULDN'T DARE TALKING LIKE THAT!" Taeyeon shouted. Everyone was shocked at Taeyeon's words.

Seven years have passed (Middle School and now they were in 4th year of High School) and only Taeyeon dared to yell at Sooyoung. The queenka just left, without saying anything. Unfortunately, it didn't save her relationship with Jonghyun. Her boyfriend in fact immediately followed Sooyoung. The queenka smirked and kissed Jonghyun passionately. Taeyeon just stared at them mortified, couldn't believe what she was seeing. Hyoyeon (who wasn't evil at all, but Sooyoung 'forced' her to be) gave her a sad look, but followed the queenka. 

Yoona dashed towards her best friend, hugging her. Both girls were crying, but the crowd paid no attention to them and followed the two popular girls. It was like Taeyeon's words vanished in the air.

 

Sorry if it was boring. My bias in SNSD is Hyoyeon. (from best to least SNSD member) 1. Hyoyeon 2. Sooyoung 3. Taeyeon 4. Seohyun 5. Sunny 6. Jessica 7. Tiffany 8. Yoona 9. Yuri. My bias in EXO is Chanyeol, although I don't even like the group.