6

Masks

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the comments, I never got 21 comments in 6 chapters! I'll try to update this story as much as I can!

 

Every Saturday Sooyoung would take her friends Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yuri in her favorite shops. "Come on girls, let's go!" Sooyoung hushed the girls inside the gigantic mall. They went to all expensive shops and bought Gucci purses, Liu Jo pants, and a lot of Chanel accessories and perfumes. 

"Sooyoung, look over there!" Seohyun almost shouted, pointing at two boys making out. "They're so hot..." Yuri, the 4th most popular girl in school (Hyoyeon is 2nd, Seohyun is 3rd, and Sooyoung is obviously 1st) said, swooning over the boys.

Sooyoung looked at them. They were Chanyeol and Baekhyun. She started ogling the boys, surprising the other girls. Never has Sooyoung fallen in love before. "Hiiii..." Sooyoung said in an annoying sing-song voice, finding her confidence. "Get the out of here, Choi Sooyoung." Chanyeol said emotionlessly, and resumed his make-out session.

All girls were shocked and breathless: No guy would say that to Sooyoung. "I-I can't b-believe it..." Yuri stuttered, too shocked for words. "I can believe it..." Hyoyeon said confidently. Seohyun was just watching the scene wide-eyed. Sooyoung smirked: "I know you're gay, but you can't say you're not interested in me... I mean, look at my unique features..." The queen smirked. "

Everyone has unique features, Choi Sooyoung. I have unique features, Baekhyun does, Hyoyeon does, Yuri and Seohyun do as well..." He said calmly. Yuri and Seohyun were mentally screaming of joy as Chanyeol said that. "...Not only you." He finished. 

Chanyeol, sick of those girls staring at him like zombies, left the shop with his partner and continued his make-out session somewhere else. Without hesitance, the queen ran to him, bumping straight into him. Chanyeol grunted annoyed, since he accidentally bit Baekhyun's tongue because of her. "Get.Out.Of.Here." Chanyeol hissed, his face assuming a scary expression. "Please Chan, just give me your number..." Sooyoung said in a seductive way. "No" was his answer. 

Suddenly Baekhyun kicked her in the . Yup, real hard in the . She fell and rubbed it to ease the pain. Since she was wearing a dress everyone saw her undies. But, unlike the school who got used to it, the people there had a different reaction. Sooyoung got up confidently, despite all glares she received from older women.

As she got out of the shop, waiting for her friends, a boy bumped into her. "S-sorry..." he said shyly. Sooyoung looked at him and she recognized him: It was that Kris guy who accidentally knocked Chanyeol over. 

A week later, Sooyoung discovered Kris and Chanyeol were extremely close. If Baekhyun weren't there, they would be best friends and even lovers. Being a best friend, Kris had his phone number. That's exactly what Sooyoung needed.

The next day she met Kris at school: "Kris, give me Chanyeol's number." She simply stated. Kris didn't want to, he was loyal and didn't give Chanyeol's number to anyone without his authorization. Sooyoung noticed this, and she did all her aegyo and she showed all her iness. Kris gave in and gave her Chanyeol's number.