3

Masks

Many different wishes for the story, and I'm still confused. For now it's still BaekYeol, Sooyoung stealing boys and Hyoyeon single. I'm even more confused than you guys :( I'll just put a different kind of drama here.

 

"KIM HYOYEON! ARE YOU A LESBIAN!?" Sooyoung yelled, getting her clothes on back. Before the B-Class queenka could reply, Ms. Choi literally kicked both girls out of the library. Ouch. Ms. Choi's kicks really hurt. Soo and Hyo fell on their bottoms. The two girls were on the floor, rubbing their butts to ease the pain. "Dammit, Ms. Choi" Sooyoung mumbled out loud.

The school queen saw a girl making out with some guy. Another cute couple. She walked over too see it was Yoona with Lee Seung Gi. Without any hesitation, Sooyoung smirked and dragged Hyoyeon along with her, forcing her to play dirty. Hyoyeon gave a "I'm sorry" look at Yoona, being quiet with a neutral expression.

"You know... you're cute... how about a nice breakup, nee, Seungie?" Sooyoung said in the most seductive voice she had. Seunggi just stared at her impassable: "Choi Sooyoung, you know me. Get.Out.Of.Here." He said flatly. However, Sooyoung kept flirting with him (for an hour), and Seunggi was impassable.

Tired of flirting, Sooyoung pulled the man to herself with all her strenght, despite Seunggi struggling against her hold, and kissed him passionately. Yoona was petrified. In that moment though, the most shocking thing was that he kissed back after feeling Sooyoung's tongue, which somehow was able to get in his mouth. After this kiss, the lovestruck Seunggi started following Sooyoung like a ert, undressing her with his eyes, although everyone in school saw her .

The queenka lead him somewhere, and in there the two ed. They were also loudly. Yoona broke out crying, but after a while she stopped because she was breathless. She couldn't breathe properly, so she collapsed on the floor. Hyoyeon rushed to bring her to the infirmary. "Hm... this isn't something to worry about if it's exhaustion..." The nurse said.

"Might happen quite often, the school routine is a quite tough burden" The nurse said, expressing her hate for school routines. So glad of being out of it. "But... it wasn't exhaustion... I'd say heartbreak..." Hyoyeon said sadly. The nurse sighed: "In a few words, stress. Stress can play cruel tricks on you. And heartbreaks are the worst. Believe me, I had a terrible one. Only time is the cure for this kind of... depression" 

The nurse paused. Hyoyeon smiled sadly, she also suffered a heartbreak, but she never suffered like Yoona. Her relationship was about to end before Sooyoung walked into her life, but Yoona was experiencing the happiest time of her life, a blossoming fullfilling relationship. Seunggi was an amazing, loyal guy, Yoona was his first and he loved her for five years, they always got over fights, and he ignored Sooyoung. But somehow her kiss got him to dump Yoona. 

"Thanks, Ms. Jung" Hyoyeon thanked the nurse politely, bowing. "Call me Jessica. No need to be formal" The nurse replied. Hyoyeon smiled and left the infirmary, meeting up with Taeyeon. "Hi Hyo, how are you?" Taeyeon asked sadly. "Hi Tae, I'm fine, thanks. How about you? You don't look so happy..."

Taeyeon infact had puffy eyes, a sign she cried before: "Sooyoung apparently dumped Jonghyun, so I asked him if he wanted to get back with me, to heal my heartbreak, but he laughed and then some mysterious girl kissed him on the lips and he walked away with her." Taeyeon was about to cry.

Hyoyeon hugged her friend, reassuring her: "I-I really want to feel a pair of lips on mine... The warmth and the softness..." Taeyeon said, crying and closing her eyes. Without thinking, Hyoyeon pressed her lips against Taeyeon's, whose eyes were still closed. The girl thought this was just her memory and her imagination: "Oh, Jonghyun... I miss these kisses... The soft lips... I still love you..." "I love you too." Hyoyeon said, trying her best to imitate Jonghyun's voice (which was quite easy actually, because Jonghyun's voice and Hyoyeon's have a similar pitch).

Taeyeon felt much better after the kiss, oblivious of who actually kissed her (She thought the kiss was just her imagination, naïve Taeyeon!). On the contrary, she even felt some sparks from those lips, her extremely soft lips.