5

Masks

Hi guys, sorry if sometimes I take long to update, but I'm lazy :) 

 

Taeyeon was still shocked over the kiss. The lips she felt on her own were exactly Jonghyun's. Too bad she wasn't aware of who ACTUALLY kissed her. She stopped crying, muttering a quiet 'thank you', but the mysterious man/woman disappeared.

"Hi Tae, everything okay?" Yoona asked, seeing her friend in pain. Taeyeon gave her friend a small smile. "I should be the one asking you that. You were way more heartbroken than I ever was when we lost our boyfriends" She said. Yoona laughed: "It's okay now, Seunggi apologized and we're back together. Well, it's an on-and-off relationship, it's hard to make things work again, but it's worth it. Seunggi is putting all his effort and is working hard to make it up to me. I'd say he got 1% of my trust back."

The two girls laughed. "Well, good luck to Seunggi, then! He's a good guy, Yoon. Don't dump him yet, I see he's working hard to get your love back" Taeyeon advised her friend. Yoona sighed: "I wish I could give you some advice on how to win Jonghyun back, but I truly have no idea, since I've never tried winning someone back, on the contrary, someone is trying to win me back. Anyway, forget about Jonghyun; He's a B-A-S-T-A-R-D." Yoona said, raising up her voice a little.

Taeyeon laughed and waved to her friend, wondering if she should move on. Not every boy in school was Seunggi or Chanyeol or Baekhyun. Taeyeon sighed. There was no ideal guy for her, all a bunch of s.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung was staring intently at Chanyeol. His small hands, delicate features, lovely face. She believed she was too beautiful for any man on this planet, but these two men, Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun proved her wrong.

Suddenly a young not-bad-looking man in a rush accidentally knocked the two boys over. Chanyeol fell face-flat on Sooyoung, grunting as he saw on who he fell on top. He immediately got up, NOT extending his hand to help Sooyoung up (she extended her hand for him to help her up, but he kept her hanging, the not-so-gentelmanly Chanyeol), and even WIPED his jeans with his hands to get rid of the germs from the 'Sooyoung skinship'. He absolutely didn't want any molecules belonging to the queenka, not even one.

The boy who knocked them over apologized many times and Chanyeol told him it was okay. "What's your name?" Baekhyun asked the boy, giving him a reassuring smile. "K-kris..." The boy said shyly. "Don't worry Kris, we're not mad at you. It's just that I've never seen you here before" Chanyeol said. "I'm new here. What are your names?" Kris asked the two boys. "I'm Park Chanyeol and the guy next to me is Byun Baekyun" Chanyeol introduced them both while smiling. 

The queen was blushing, still on the floor, coughing indignantly: "Ah-ehm..." She coughed, trying to attract Yeol's attention, which was all on Baekhyun. Chanyeol just ignored her. "Help me!" She said in the end, but Chanyeol just walked away. Since she was wearing a dress, everyone saw her undies. The boys turned all red, but Sooyoung was used to exposure. Heck, everyone in school saw her , especially when she ed in the lockers. Kris helped her up, shivering a little from the contact, and Sooyoung ran towards Chanyeol, who just kept ignoring her all day. 

After math (math doesn't deserve the capital M) class, Sooyoung rushed out only to find Hyoyeon and Chanyeol laughing and chatting. Hyoyeon wasn't able to seduce him, right? It would be impossible to seduce such a hot guy in bed without Queen Soo! But Hyo didn't seduce the boy, because Baekhyun appeared from nowhere and back-hugged Chanyeol. So the boys were still together. She HAD to break them up... for Chanyeol's sake!

 

Sorry if it lacked of romance, just the initial SooYeol (The ending probably will be different), oh and I make one-sided love