13 INTERVIEW

Masks

Okay, now the big interview! I remind you that this is written in dialogue, as in a roleplay. 

 

HYOYEON INTERVIEW

 

HYOYEON: "W-where... where am I?

YURI: (chuckles) Somewhere. 

Hyoyeon grunts annoyed, and threw a pillow at Yuri.

YURI: Kidding. In your room. Now, I have to interview you on your... ahem, activities with Sooyoung.

HYOYEON: (confused) What?

YURI: (Smirking) That activity.

Hyoyeon was confused, but that's normal, since she just gained consciousness. How can Kim Hyoyeon, second most attractive girl and boy-stealer in School, close friends with THE Choi Sooyoung not know what I'm talkin' 'bout? Yuri wondered. 

YURI: (Annoyed) You were ing Sooyoung.

Hyoyeon's eyes went wide in utmost shock, she was about to faint.

HYOYEON: I DID WHAT!?

YURI: (chuckling) You heard me.

Seohyun glared at Yuri, who smirked smugly.

SEOHYUN: Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but I saw you in bed with a Sooyoung on top of you. Then I saw some weird liquid on the bed and on the floor.

YURI: , to be correct.

Seohyun glared at Yuri again, and whispered something like "Are you nuts!? Don't scare her away!" but Yuri just laughed.

HYOYEON: C-?

SEOHYUN: We don't know if it's . Anyway, it may be stupid, but did you realize what was happening in the situation? I mean, did you wake up or were you asleep all the time?

HYOYEON: Oh, I was asleep? I remember being in the kitchen, cooking some oatmeal. Then Sooyoung dragged me somewhere, oh I can't remember where, if only I could remember...

SEOHYUN: Short memory?

YURI: Narcotics.

Seohyun told Yuri to go slowly without scaring the blonde away, but of course she didn't listen. Of course, Hyoyeon was shocked again.

HYOYEON: N-narcotics?

YURI: (annoyed) Hey, this is supposed to be an interview, you're asking us more questions than answering them.

SEOHYUN: YURI!

YURI: Aish, Joohyun, chillax, will ya? You said it yo'self it was gonna be an interview!

SEOHYUN: (facing Hyoyeon) Ignore her. Yes, you fell unconscious because of narcotics. I suppose they're not yours... are they?" 

HYOYEON: No...

SEOHYUN: You gotta tell me the truth, girl, if you really were unaware of what happened, what Sooyoung did would be illegal. 

HYOYEON: I have no idea what happened to me, but I'm feeling dizzy. If Sooyoung ually harassed me, which I refuse to believe because she's straight...

YURI: Sooyoung ed you, and it's a fact.

Hyoyeon stared at her again with pure shock in her eyes, the girl was definitely unaware. Heck, Sooyeon fainted at the faintest smell of narcotics!

HYOYEON: I-Isn't she into that Chanyeol kid?

SEOHYUN: That's what puzzles me. Did she ever tell you she moved on?

HYOYEON: N-no... did she? Soojung, did she?

SOOJUNG: No Hyo unnie, Sooyoung unnie would've told you first.

SEOHYUN: I see. Of course, after Sooyeon and Tiffany interview Sooyoung. I'll see the results, I don't want to call the police just yet. The school and my parents will never believe me.

YURI: Can we see your um... private part? To see if it's busted?

SEOHYUN: YURI!!!

YURI: Sorry, I meant the areas where well, you harder. I want to see the marks.

Now Hyoyeon was frightened, but she showed her privates anyway. Yup, she had many marks and her body was abused. Her hole is leaking, where the came out. 

SEOHYUN: Okay, interview ended. I don't want to see more.

 

Okay, next is Sooyoung! What will she say? I'm doing the interviews in two different chaps, I hope you like the story!