9 SEO/HYO

Masks

I just want to anticipate that when you see "SOO" (Sooyoung), "HYO" (Hyoyeon), "SEO" (Seohyun), "YU" (Yuri), "TAE" (Taeyeon), "BAEK" (Baekhyun), "CHAN" (Chanyeol), well, those are sceneries of the single characters, usually flashbacks, and they explain stuff, but the story doesn't continue.  

This is a scenery of Seohyun and Hyoyeon, my two biases, it explains also some things about Chanyeol. Of course, it will be the reason of BaekYeol's shock in the next chapters. Enjoy!

 

Chanyeol fainted on the floor. He was absolutely speechless he stopped breathing. Baekhyun got up, shoved the now Seohyun to the ground, although he realized she actually ed him, and he gave his ity to her. "NOO! NOT MY ITY AS WELL!" He yelled, he wanted to give it to Chanyeol. Now he'll totally be ashamed.

But what Baekhyun didn't know was that Chanyeol already gave his ity and first kiss to someone else. 

~ Flashback ~

HYOYEON POV

My boyfriend Chanyeol and I were in Lee's coffee shop, the most romantic coffee shop ever, small place but warm during winter, it made any kind of problem vanish. The owner, Mr. Lee was very kind. He also refused formal speech, and said we can call him by his first name, Gikwang. That's extremely rare nowadays.

Then next to us there was a couple kissing. Chanyeol told me the girl was his classmate and her name's Seo Joohyun, although everyone calls her Seohyun. 

I kinda felt uncomfortable around that boy, no reason, but I still asked my boyfriend if we could change tables. Without asking, he sat at the last table with me. "So, Channie, how's school?" I asked, just to start a conversation. "Like crap. That girl... what's her name, Sooyoung? Well, she's really annoying me. Luckily there are more and more people rejecting her: In seven years already three people did!" He said ironically. I laughed.

"Who, you, and...?" "I turned her down, then Minho did and... do girls count?" "No, Chanyeol" I answered. "Well, Jonghyun almost rejected her..." He continued. "ALMOST. He gave up in the end because he couldn't resist a from Sooyoung." I interrupted him. "What a shame... Taeyeon is a hella of a hottie..." He said, his lips and smile growing wider. "Ah-ehm!" I coughed annoyed, I hated it when he turned all y Sage on chicks. On me it's fine. I love my Channie.

We were together for three years, then on a school day we were talking and laughing. Then a cute boy with that Seohyun girl walked by. They were the ones kissing at Lee's coffee shop two days ago. What bothered me though was that this boy was looking at MY Chanyeol with big eyes, and he was also blushing. What made things even worse was that Chanyeol was looking at him too, a tint of beet red on his cheeks.

He then turned his attention to me: "Hyoyeon, look, please don't be offended, but I'm unsure about my ual orientation." He said sadly.

"Your ual...?" I was confused.

"Well, Hyo, you see, I think we're both having a boring relationship with no excitement" He was about to burst into tears.

I was a bit angry, but I was about to cry. He wasn't excited with me? Does this mean he never really loved me? 

"So... you're breaking up with me?" I asked, dreading his answer.

"I'm afraid to tell you I am. You see, I think I'm gay. In our three years of dating, I did have a crush on a guy." He said.

Now I was angry. He fell in love with someone else while we were dating? "Who is the jerk?" I asked him angrily. 

"The genius is Minho. But now it's over. I believe in love at first sight, and I fell in love with that boy! His name is Byun Baekhyun" He told me. Then he approached him and I saw them both blushing when their hands brushed against each other. He then dragged Baekhyun to a private area. I saw Seohyun waiting annoyed. Out of curiosity, she went to the area, and I followed her. In shock, we both saw our boyfriends making out. Seohyun unconsciously cried on my shoulder, I patted her head affectionately, she was suffering even more than me.

Since we both got dumped, we always hung out and became best friends. I liked her a lot. A month later I found my second boyfriend, Kim Junhyung. Well, we only ed once (what a pity), we never kissed properly, the kid's a newbie in love. I guess I was his first. But I didn't care, I loved him. Until Sooyoung (I knew her at that time, the ) ed him in my locker. I was speechless as I saw the body of both. Everyone saw both Sooyoung's and Junhyung's body. Junhyung then dumped me, and I don't know what happened next, but I befriended Sooyoung *somehow*.

~ End Flashback~