7

Masks

Hi guys, I'm finally over my writer's block for this story! Enjoy!

 

It's been a week since Kris gave Chanyeol's number to Sooyoung. Every night Chanyeol couldn't sleep because of her constantly calling him. Now Chanyeol was sleeping, when the house phone was endlessly ringing.

"DAMMIT, WHO GAVE YOU MY NUMBER!?" An exasperated Chanyeol yelled. The person on the other side was very indognated and annoyed: "Park Chanyeol, what have I done wrong?! It's me, Seohyun." Chanyeol sighed in relief. "Oh okay, it's you." Seohyun grunted annoyed. "Are you always like this when you talk on the phone? Because if you are I'll never call you again" She said. "Sorry, Seo, so, what do you want?" Too late. Seohyun hung up. How rude.

The next day was an extremely exhausting day for Chanyeol. And to worsen things up Baekhyun was sick. The worst part of the day was Math hour. The previous teacher, Ms. Kang quit so there's a new teacher, called Mr. Choi. Another Choi, Chanyeol thought. The school principal was called Choi Siyoon, the school secretary called Choi Chaerin, the English and Science teachers called Choi Junhong and Choi Yongguk, the librarian called Choi Gina... and now the new Math teacher, Choi Youngjae. What a pain. Another person who shares Sooyoung's surname. 

At recess, the last thing Chanyeol wanted was Sooyoung pressing her lips against his. Unfortunately it was the first thing that happened. "I know you love me... now that Baek's gone out of your life..." She said. "Dammit, Sooyoung, he's just sick. Go away now." He was really losing his patience. "Maybe he's sick in love. You know, a hot girl like me... He's a cutie... it might happen..." She started nibbling and on a patch of Chanyeol's skin. "W-what happened? I-it's not possible!" His face was getting paler at the thought of Baekhyun. He was always afraid Soo or Hyo might steal him, for he was more vulnerable. 

"I know, honey, that you're afraid of losing me to Baekhyun, but... I'm here, don't worry." "The fact that you're here makes me even more worried." Chanyeol scoffed. "Aww so romantic. Come here you big lug." Sooyoung kissed Chanyeol passionately, but without receiving a response. Well, that was expected. 

After the bell of the last hour rang, Chanyeol immediately ran to Baekhyun's house and rang the doorbell. "Who is it?"  Baekhyun asked weakly. "Baek honey, it's me, Channie" Chanyeol answered. "Help me" Baekhyun said weakly and pleadingly, and Chanyeol stayed there in horror. His eyes were bloodshot, face paler than ever and he couldn't walk or breathe probably. What was worse was the almost- girl straddling him, causing his struggle to breathe properly.

"HEY YOU! GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND!" Chanyeol yelled furiously, expecting the girl to be Sooyoung, but stared shocked at the girl. It wasn't Sooyoung, it was the girl who called him in the night time. "S-seohyun...?" He stuttered, shocked. 

 

Okay, so putting Seohyun ing Baekhyun wasn't random at ALL, you'll see why in the next chapter keke :)