The End of the World

Masks

Hey guys, I hope you like tragic endings! This will be the FINAL Masks chapter, THANK YOU ALL for commenting, subscribing and upvoting, I've never received such a big interest in this fic! Well, Enjoy!

 

YURI POV 

Yoona told me EVERYTHING. I was traumatized. She's a monster! She told me she doesn't regret her actions. Pff, I'll make her regret them! But... she's already paying the price. No need to make it harsher.

Before I could finish the sentence, the floor started shaking. The wall made that crackling sound. Objects started falling off the shelves. The floor started shaking harder. People were screaming. A person just flew out of their cell. I fell on Yoona, she grabbed me and we reached the nearest table and, as soon as we reached it, we went under it, holding tightly on its legs. "OH ..." I said. "EARTHQUAKE!" Yoona yelled. 

The policemen told us that everything was under control, that we had to stay under a table and that we'd be safe. 

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" A girl was totally freaking out. Her shrill voice was piercing my ears. "Hyemi, relax" The policeman said. In a matter of minutes a vase fell on her head and she died. Well, now she'll rest in peace. No earthquakes in Heaven (or Hell).

I tightly held on Yoona, and I watched the agonizing scene of people dying and piercing my ears with their screams. Unfortunately, a samurai sword cut the table we were under in half and it cut Yoona's head in half. I was truly agonized and in pain for my friend. Yes, what she did was abhorrent, but I still consider her my friend. 

I didn't want to die. I was too young. Now, I just started to like Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, I wanted to know how the story ended with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, but... now it's pointless. 

The stress cause me to faint, and a blunt object fell on my face, a very heavy one. Not only it disfigured it, but it also damaged my brain. I'm in a state of extreme pain, my head hurts, my everything hurts, but then... everything vanished. 

THE NEXT DAY

NO POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are now here at Kwon Yuri and Im Yoona's funeral..." The priest said. Everyone was crying, including Sooyoung. The whole Choi family was there, except for Soora, Sooseob and baby Soomin. "Where are your parents, Soojung?" Tiffany asked her. "In the hospital. She's still recovering" Soojung replied. The funeral went as planned, but something unexpected happens when Sooyoung gets home.

Sooyoung, Soojung, Sooyeon and Sooji went home. They turned the news on and they were agonized: "BREAKING NEWS: Earthquake at Gunjung Federal Prison: 3000 died, and couple Mr. and Mrs. Choi died after giving birth. The child in critical conditions." The reporter said. 

The Chois were devastated at the news. Their parents died. "Sooyoung, where are you going?" Asked Sooyeon. "To the park" Her dongsaeng replied.

Sooyoung loved that park. Nobody knew about it, and its view in the evening is STUNNING, with the crystal-like lake, the assortment of various color from flowers, but the dominant color reigning the assortment is blue. Sapphire blue flowers everywhere. The place was a true paradise.

At the park, Sooyoung cried and cried, wishing she'd never been born, regretting her queenka attitude, regretting ruining people's lives... Suddenly, Chanyeol, who heard her cry, stopped by. "Is there anything wrong, Soo-soo?" He said sweetly, grabbing her hips and pulling her towards him. She stared at him wide-eyed. "I-I'm s-sorry, Channie..." She stuttered, but Chanyeol hushed her by putting his finger to her lip. "It's okay." He said, kissing her lips.

CHANYEOL POV

"What about B-baekhyun?" Sooyoung asked me. "He's in a coma, but I doubt he'll make it. It's been almost a year already" I cried on her shoulder. She cried on mine. We both had regrets on our life. She regrets being the reckless femme fatale she was, and I regret that night where I left Baekhyun alone. I should've been there. This suddenly brought us closer. I gently lifted her and laid her on one of the beautiful flower beds. We stayed  there the whole night, watching the stars, and then we fell asleep on one another.