thirtytwo

Moving Forward

Index:

(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(TY) - Taeyeon speaking
(JU) - Jongup speaking
(Z) - Zelo speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the judges began going around and taking the time to take notes, adding points up, etc., everyone but Jongup and Zelo went off to the side so that they weren’t crowding up the area. Jongup bit his bottom lip, barely hopping in place as he nervously waited for the judges to reach his painting. There were at least twenty entries total, so it might take a while for them to reach his. After all, it was important to thoroughly examine each and every painting, then give it a rating. It was rather difficult to do so in Jongup’s opinion, but it might be something simple for the judges to do.

“I hope your parents bring us out to eat after this. I’m hungry..” (Z) Zelo held his belly, sitting on the floor with his legs stretched outwards. The lunch that the school served wasn’t always filling and if he even attempted to get more, then there was never really enough time to actually get and finish it. Since he hadn’t gone home yet, he hasn’t had the chance to get anything else into his belly.

“Aren’t we going to a haunted house today? There has to be food there, right?” (JU) Zelo nodded, though he wasn’t certain about it. They hadn’t gone to a haunted house before and since it was Yongguk and Himchan whom had planned the entire thing, it was difficult to say whether or not there would be food there. Of course, it didn’t hurt to stop by a restaurant or something along the way. “What was it called anyway?” (JU)

“Uh... I think it’s Blood Manor. I think it’s supposed to be in the Hudson Square District, buuut.. I don’t really remember. I just hope we eat soon!” (Z) Jongup nodded in agreement, though his nervousness was currently outweighing his hunger. Well, at least once this was all over, then Jongup could eat until he was either full or content. Then again, it probably would be best to be content as opposed to full. If he ended up getting really scared at the haunted house, then there would be a possibility of throwing up and Jongup didn’t want to waste food! That would be a sad thing to do!

As they waited patiently, Daehyun sat on the ground with Daeho on his lap. He had his knees bent and his feet just a small distance away from his bottom, allowing Daeho to lay at a comfortable angle. Daehyun was just simply letting Daeho hold his fingers, moving the little babies’ hands up and down as he made silly faces. Young Jae watched, attempting not to smile as a few thoughts crossed his mind. “Didn’t you say you bought a costume? Why aren’t you wearing it?” (YJ)

“I’ll change when we get home before we go to the haunted house. We’re all changing. Taeyeon went with Sooyoung and Jongup to get Halloween costumes for the babies too.” (DH) Upon hearing this, Young Jae’s curiosity peaked just a wee bit as to what kind of costumes had been purchased. Wait. Did he say ALL? Did that mean that Daehyun had gotten him a costume too? If Daehyun had gotten him a costume, then Young Jae was most definitely NOT dressing up in it! No wa- “I got you a costume too. I think you’ll like it. And before you say anything, you have to at least try it on.” (DH)

“Daehyun.. What made you think that I-” (YJ)

“Ah! No more! Just wait until you try it on, THEN you can reject it, alright?” (DH) Young Jae let out a small sigh before nodding. He would just do this one request and then reject it. There was just no way that he was going to wear a Halloween costume at this point. Sure, he had fallen into that trap of getting into the Halloween spirit when he had been a child, but that didn’t mean that he would fall for it as an adult.

“Look! Jongup’s drawing is going to be judged now.” (SY) Daehyun and Young Jae both looked up to see that the judges were now standing in front of Jongup's artwork while Jongup stood by the side, looking relatively nervous at the moment. Zelo was standing as moral support behind Jongup, but they remained quiet nonetheless. At the moment, it seemed like the judges were just writing down what they saw in the piece. Young Jae assumed that if they liked it enough, they would question the artist here and there before giving their critique on the piece. “How do you think he’ll do?” (SY)

“He’ll win first place. Isn’t it obvious?” (YJ) Well, Young Jae wasn’t necessarily entirely certain about his own assumption. However, he had to hope that Jongup won first place. He had seen a number of other pieces that looked pretty well made and with the fact that he wasn’t an art major, Young Jae couldn’t tell whether or not the judges would like Jongup’s piece more. Plus, it didn’t help that every person was different when it came to stuff they judged.

“You think they’ll give him bonus points if I talk with the judges?” (DH) Before Daehyun even had the chance to stand up, Young Jae had quickly put a hand on Daehyun’s shoulder to keep him in place. If Daehyun thought that that would be beneficial in any sort of way, then he was clearly mistaken. Plus, since when was Daehyun the type to even try to do something like that anyway? Either way, Young Jae wanted Jongup to win on his own as opposed to having the help of someone else. If Jongup had his hand held throughout his life, which he most definitely hasn’t, then he would get too used to it.

“Let’s just see how far Jongup can go on his own.” (YJ) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the car ride home, Jongup happily smiled as he rocked back and forth in between the two baby seats. Despite the fact that it was a bit cramped with the two baby seats on either side of Jongup, he was still happy that he had gotten an award. Every now and then, whenever Young Jae turned to look at Jongup, he would only shake his head in an attempt to fight back the smile that was trying to make its way through. It was quite an accomplishment to win second place since it was Jongup’s first time entering a competition, so Young Jae didn’t want to ruin that feeling for Jongup. Plus, he was proud of Jongup for even entering. It had been about.. three years, possibly, since Jongup had gone back to school, so Young Jae hoped that Jongup would enter more competitions when he started University.

Now, though, they planned to celebrate after they got home and changed into their costumes. Since Jongup was already wearing his costume, then there wasn’t any need for him to change. Still, Jongup did have to go home to drop off his backpack and his ribbon. They would have dropped off his art piece as well, but the school wanted to keep it as an example of sorts for future contestants. So, Jongup had simply taken a picture with his work as a simple reminder of what he had been able to accomplish.

“Jongup! Where do you want to eat? Today, it’s your decision where we go to eat!” (DH) Upon hearing his name, Jongup instantly sat up as he turned his full decision towards his parents. When Daehyun was done with what he had to say, Jongup took the time to think. Where exactly would be a good place to eat? Everywhere seemed like a good place, but there were just some places that he would prefer to go to over others.

“Burger King!” (JU) Young Jae sat up, his eyebrows furrowing before his right one twitched. Did Jongup say what he thought he said because if what he thought he heard was said, then Young Jae was most definitely not pleased. Whether or not a certain establishment had indeed been said, Young Jae was not about to let such a thing happen. After all, he didn’t know what exactly went into fast food and thus, it was deemed unhealthy! That’s why he constantly insisted on cooking their own meals, to which Daehyun seemed to have gotten better at, surprisingly. Before he could say anything, however..

“Burger King it is!” (DH) Young Jae instantly shot a glare towards Daehyun, but Daehyun seemed to be unaffected by it as he continued to hold that grin of his. What made him come to the conclusion that they would go to Burker King without talking over it first?! Young Jae was most definitely not pleased by this, but the second Daehyun glanced his way, Young Jae quickly turned the other way to make it seem like he had been looking out the window. “Is that.. okay with you, Young Jae?” (DH)

“Please, mom? I reeeally want burgers!” (JU) Young Jae folded his arms as he closed his eyes in an attempt to think. Sure, it was a bit.. difficult.. to think with Jongup’s constant pleas, but he had to do it. On one hand, Burger King is a fast food restaurant filled with food that could be unhealthy, just like every other fast food restaurant he had grown to not trust. On the other hand, it was Jongup’s choice and he couldn’t exactly take away his feeling of victory. Yes, there were plenty of better restaurants to get burgers from, but maybe, just this once, he could let it just.. slip on by.

“Alright.. We can.. go eat at Burger King..” (YJ) Jongup nearly cheered with victory, but the second his arms bumped into the baby seats, he cowered a bit as he looked down at either one of his brothers. When he noticed that they were still sleeping, Jongup let out a relieved sigh as his smile replaced itself.

“Come on! Let’s go! Can we go now? I’m hungry!” (JU)

“We’ll eat after we change. That way, we can have everyone go.” (DH) Jongup was a little disappointed that they couldn’t just get food for everyone else, but it did sound like more fun if they waited until everyone was there to eat. Sitting back in his seat, Jongup smiled contently as he looked around here and there. He really was looking forward to having burgers. Sure, he had a burger for lunch, but Burger King’s burgers were definitely better than school burgers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No.” (YJ)

“Young Jae, it-” (DH)

“No.” (YJ)

“But it’s not tha-” (DH)

“No.” (YJ)

“But it looks grea-” (DH)

“No.” (YJ) Daehyun sighed as he sat back down onto the bed. He had made Young Jae keep his eyes closed the entire time as Young Jae got dressed, but the second Young Jae saw the costume that he was wearing, Young Jae had flat out rejected it. Daehyun thought that the costume looked great on Young Jae, but apparently, Young Jae didn’t see the same thing that he did. Now, he was just being stubborn and refusing to listen to him.

“Come on, Young Jae. It’s the one out of two costumes I bought for you and besides.. it looks great! Why don’t you like it?” (DH) Young Jae slowly turned his gaze towards Daehyun, his eyebrows slightly furrowing as he reached up and grabbed Daehyun’s collar. Pulling Daehyun closer, Young Jae pointed down at his costume as he narrowed his eyelids.

“Do you play me for a fool? Is that what it is? You see me as a fool? You dress us both up like some sort of crazed scientist and expect me to accept it?! What did you call it? Steampunk? And then you expect me to accept that it looks adequate enough to wear outside without looking like some sort of fool?!” (YJ) Young Jae tugged roughly on Daehyun’s collar, but Daehyun merely grinned as he held his hands up in an attempt to show that he meant no harm.

“It’s just a costume, Young Jae! It looks great on you. Do you want to switch to the mobster outfits? They’re kind of poofy.. but I think those look fine also.” (DH) Young Jae stared at Daehyun for a moment longer before he looked downwards. He examined Daehyun’s clothes, attempting to figure out which costume he preferred. Sadly, when he has decided that Daehyun looked rather... attractive in his costume, Young Jae just couldn’t bring himself to taking that costume away. Okay.. so he would have instantly ripped off his clothes and just went at it, but then they would have a curious teen wondering what was taking them so long.

“Fine.. I’ll keep the damn steampunk outfit. You’re lucky those holsters and that vest... and those pants.. and that shirt... look good on you..” (YJ) Young Jae instantly regretted his words as he saw it going instantly to Daehyun’s head. The second he noticed Daehyun’s bright smile, Young Jae gave him a stern look as he folded his arms. DON’T.. let it get to your head! I was just simply.. stating the facts. Let’s just get going already before they come searching for us.” (YJ)

“Okay. Put your arm around me.” (DH) Letting out a small sigh, Young Jae wrapped one of his arms around Daehyun’s shoulders as he watched Daehyun put one arm underneath and around Young Jae’s knees while his other arm went around Young Jae’s back and underneath his arms. Taking in a deep breath, Daehyun lifted Young Jae as carefully as he could before standing up straight. Looking down at Young Jae, he smiled a bit. “You know... I’m tempted to put you back in bed.” (DH)

Young Jae’s brow instantly raised as he looked up at Daehyun. It has been quite some time since he’s been this romantic, not that it was romantic or anything. In fact, he was fairly certain that Daehyun was about ready to ravage him, which was most definitely the least romantic thing to do in bed... depending on the person that is. Still, Young Jae smirked a bit as he leaned a little closer. “Wanna.. try for a quick round?” (YJ)

Daehyun held his smile as he chuckled a bit. It was tempting, but Daehyun didn’t necessarily like the idea of being rushed. Walking over to Young Jae’s wheel chair, he carefully set Young Jae into the chair before he began pushing Young Jae towards the door. Young Jae let out a small sigh as he leaned back in his seat and folded his arms. Well, clearly that was a no to his suggestion.. not that Young Jae cared or anything. It wasn’t important, so why bother worrying about it? “Hey.. no fuming about it. We’ll have time to do it when we get back home, alright?” (DH)

“Fuming? Who’s fuming? I don’t recall doing such a thing so clearly, you are mistaken on your assumption.” (YJ) Why would Daehyun even use such a word? He clearly did not display the kind of emotion that had been suggested. Disappointment? Yes. Frustration? Possibly. Anger or irritation? No, that was most definitely not a possible choice in this kind of situation.

“Alright, alright. I’m sorry, okay? Cheer up! We should have a good time.” (DH) Well, they COULD have had a good time, but apparently Daehyun didn’t want that kind of good time... not that Young Jae cared or anything. Still, it would be rather interesting to see Daehyun’s reaction at the haunted house. Daehyun wasn’t necessarily the most bravest person out there despite the fact that he had once been a police officer. Maybe he could have a bit of revenge by watching Daehyun’s reaction to the haunted house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wow...! Look at the line!” (TY) Along with Yongguk, Himchan, and Sooyoung, Taeyeon was also quite excited to go in to the haunted house. She’s only been in one a few times, so it appealed to her in a way. Could she help it that she had a thrill of sorts whenever it came to scary stuff? The group quickly got into line to make certain that they got in before it got even longer. Every one of them was quite excited about the attraction, except for one.

“Taeyeon, you’re going in, right? I’ll watch over the babies while you guys go in.” (DH) Instantly, Young Jae’s gaze shifted over to Daehyun, whom seemed to suddenly have a bit of a worried look on his face. Sure, he was trying to play it off with that smile of his, but Young Jae could practically feel the fear radiating from Daehyun’s body. Was he really that scared? There was just no way that he was going to let Daehyun sit this out.

“You have to go in too.” (YJ) Daehyun looked down at Young Jae, whom merely continued to stare back. It’s not that he didn’t want to go, it was just that.. Daehyun wanted everyone else to have fun. They couldn’t exactly bring the babies inside. The noise would be rather harmful for their ears and most likely, they may end up confused with the possible lighting that the place had to offer.

“Well, someone has to stay with the babies.. right? Both Taeyeon and Sooyoung have been working hard, so.. I think that they should have a break for once.” (DH) The two continued to stare at one another, but Daehyun did have a point. As much as Young Jae wanted to make Daehyun go in, someone did have to stay outside with the babies. Plus, he was the only one who had volunteered to do so. There was a very minimal chance that anyone else would speak up to stay outside with the babies. Young Jae would probably do it, but then he wouldn’t be able to see Daehyun’s reaction if Daehyun did end up going inside.

So.. that left one option.

“Alright, fine. We’ll go in as separate groups.” (YJ) Daehyun’s eyes slightly widened as the blood seemed to drain from his face. He had hoped that there would be no other solution, allowing him to stay out there while everyone else had fun. However, leave it to Young Jae to somehow find a solution and make things much more difficult than he had hoped for. “Daehyun and I will go with Sooyoung and Taeyeon first. After that, Yongguk, you can go in with Himchan, Jongup, and Zelo.” (YJ)

“Eh? Why do you guys get to go in first?” (HC)

“Simply because we will have the babies right after as opposed to having to switch off once you come out.” (YJ) It didn’t really matter whom had the babies first or who went inside first, but Young Jae simply wanted to satisfy his need to see a scared Daehyun. By doing so, it would at least allow Young Jae to see just how out of character Daehyun can be. “Any other objections, or shall we continue with this suggestion?” (YJ)

Before Daehyun could voice any sort of objection, Young Jae quickly raised a finger up towards Daehyun to silence him as he looked at everyone else. No one else seemed to be against his plan, so things were definitely going to go his way. Looking up at Daehyun, Young Jae lowered his hand as he held that satisfied smile on his face. “Be prepared, Daehyun.” (YJ)

“Y-Yeah...” (DH) Daehyun could feel a lump practically growing in his throat as he looked up ahead. There were still quite a number of people ahead of them, so it could be a while before they actually make it inside. However.. no amount of time would be enough to save him from his impending doom. Okay, sure, the attraction closes at a certain time, but they had gotten here early enough to avoid most of the crowd.

“So.. which one’s which?” (BY) Yongguk crouched down in front of the stroller, attempting to identify which baby was Daeho and which one was Jaehwa. At the moment, since he rarely ever saw the babies, he couldn’t tell the difference between the two. They looked quite alike despite the fact that neither Daehyun nor Young Jae looked remotely similar. Of course, the similarities could change as they got older, but at the moment, he couldn’t necessarily tell.

“The one in the back is Daeho and the one in the front is Jaehwa.” (DH) Yongguk slowly nodded, taking note of the fact that Jaehwa was staring at him while Daeho was currently asleep. Yongguk didn’t quite understand how a baby could sleep through the noise that New York City had to offer, but at least he was getting his rest. Hopefully, Daeho would continue to sleep until their parents came out from the haunted house. Yongguk, although he found children adorable, wasn’t exactly parent of the year. Since he’s never had to take care of a baby before, he wouldn’t necessarily know what to do whenever the baby needed something. Of course, that didn’t mean that he wouldn’t try.

“Ah, look at the little rascal staring at my man! Let me see those cheeks..” (HC) Before Young Jae could slap Himchan’s hands away, Himchan had reached forward and grabbed hold of Jaehwa’s cheeks with three fingers from either hand. He pinched a little bit, moving Jaehwa’s face from left to right as he made odd cooing sounds. Sadly, his pinching was annoying Jaehwa. Just as he was about to start crying, Himchan quickly released his hold before softly rubbing Jaehwa’s cheeks with the tips of his fingers. “No crying! I didn’t raise a crybaby!” (HC)

“He’s not your to raise.” (YJ) Young Jae, using up as much of his strength as possible, attempted to kick Himchan. Sadly, even though it had been successful, it hadn’t been the strongest kick in the world. Himchan merely looked down at the foot that Young Jae had used before looking back up at him. Young Jae’s right eyebrow twitched as he folded his arms and leaned back in his seat. “Yes, dammit, that is the strongest I can kick.” (YJ)

“... Man.. you’re weak.” (HC) Young Jae would have kicked Himchan for the second time, but Yongguk had been quick enough to pull Himchan away before he could cause anymore trouble. Once they were a bit off to the side, Daehyun made his way to the front of the stroller before crouching down. He smiled and waved to Jaehwa, whom was currently pouting while reaching out for Daehyun. Their babies were just so.. adorable. He was rather glad that Taeyeon had gone out with Sooyoung and Jongup to get costumes for the two. Currently, Jaehwa was dressed up in a brown bear costume, with a lighter brown for the tummy, that helped keep him warm with the cool temperature around them while Daehwa was dressed up as a black cat with a white tummy. If he could, he would rather play with the two while everyone else went inside instead of leaving them with Yongguk and the others. Reaching forward, Daehyun unbuckled Jaehwa’s seat belt before carefully pulling him out of the stroller.

“Jaehwa~ Did the bad man hurt you?” (DH) Despite the fact that Himchan was talking to Daehyun, asking him what he meant by the bad man and attempting to prove that he wasn’t bad at all, Yongguk made certain to hold him back. Daehyun held his smile as he held his finger out to Jaehwa, whom held onto it out of mere habit at this point as Jaehwa looked around with curiosity.

Time ticked by as they inched closer and closer towards the front of the line. Daehyun’s nervousness begun to take effect as his stomach began to feel the butterflies chaotically fluttering about in his stomach. His nervousness must have been showing though as Taeyeon stepped up to Daehyun. “I think.. I’ll take Jaehwa from you. You don’t look good.” (TY)

“Ah.. I don’t..? Uh... Here, then.” (DH) Once Jaehwa was safely in Taeyeon’s arms, Daehyun let out a small sigh as he folded his arms. Lightly tapping his foot, Daehyun looked around a bit as he bit his bottom lip. He really didn’t want to go in, but if Young Jae really wanted him to do so, then he would endure the haunted house to the best of his capability.

“We’re almost there!! I’m so excited! I hope it’s extra scary.” (SY)

“Let’s.. not hope for that..” (DH) Daehyun cleared his throat a bit as he let out a heavy sigh. Unlike everyone else, he just could not bring himself to look forward to going inside. Daehyun just needed to quickly make it through the entire thing. If things got too scary, then.. well, he would have to try his best to hide what he was feeling. He’s done it before when he went to the amusement park, though.. it was fairly different since the amusement park wasn’t actually there to scare you.

“Next group of six.” Young Jae had been thinking about the possible two strangers that they would have to go with. These strangers would have to be a couple of sorts, maybe lovers, maybe siblings, but it would have to be a couple. Luckily, there just so happened to be a couple standing behind them. How did he know? Well, he constantly heard the woman talking about their baby and how she hoped that they would have one as cute as theirs. Of course, the woman was talking to either Taeyeon or Sooyoung and had assumed that Daehyun was married to one of them... which was most definitely never going to happen on his watch.

Taking in a deep breath, Daehyun handed the stroller over to Yongguk before taking hold of Young Jae’s wheelchair. Pushing Young Jae forward, Taeyeon and Sooyoung move along as the rest of the group allowed the next two in line to go ahead of them. Daehyun didn’t necessarily like the fact that he had decided to go ahead of everyone besides Young Jae. That meant that the majority of the jump scares, assuming that there would be jump scares, would be targeted towards them. “Ooh! Look at the decorations! I wonder how they do it..” (SY)

Stepping into the first room, the heavy atmosphere seemed to instantly hit them as they looked around. The main lights were currently off, but there were a few lights here and there that allowed to see some of the things in the room. As usual, there was the blood spots at various locations along with the cobwebs and hanging toy spiders. There was a possibility that the spiders were real, but none of them were going to take the chance to double check. There was even the usual broken furniture here and there with the ripped cloth, making it seem as if the place had been abandoned. As they continued to slowly walk forward, creaks could be heard here and there from the floor that they were currently walking on, making it slightly difficult to hear if anyone else was shuffling around in the room.

A scream suddenly erupted from behind, causing everyone to jump and turn to look behind them. The woman that had accompanied them into the haunted house was currently clinging onto her companion, but there wasn’t anyone there. Daehyun looked around for a bit longer before turning around. The second he had done so though, he jumped back a bit, his hands jerking Young Jae’s wheelchair back a bit as the woman in front of them slowly tilted her head to the side. If it hadn’t been for the fact that he was behind Daehyun and with the fact that he nearly fell out of his wheelchair, Young Jae probably would be trying to hold in his laughter for the time being. The woman smiled a little, but it wasn’t necessarily a cheery smile that average people would wear. Daehyun’s eyes widened as he watched the woman pull out a, hopefully, plastic knife. Raising it, she giggled a little as she took a slow step forward. “Oh.. New friends to play with. I can’t wait to cut you all open!”

“N-No.. W-We.. We gotta get going...” (DH) As Daehyun attempted to push Young Jae’s wheelchair around the woman, the woman merely side stepped in oder to get in their way. Another giggle escaped from the girl as she tilted her head to the other side.

“Going...? But you just got here.” She took a step forward, causing Daehyun to take a step back while pulling Young Jae with him. The woman giggled a little bit from the kind of reaction she had pulled from Daehyun, though she knew that she couldn’t keep the group here for long. “We’ll see then... We’ll see..”

As the woman moved away with a cackle of sorts, Daehyun let out a relieved sigh. The only other person that had been scared by the woman was... well, the other woman that had accompanied the group. Taeyeon and Sooyoung were merely quietly laughing as they walked past Daehyun. “Come on, Daehyun! Let’s get going.” (SY)

“It’s not so bad so far.” (TY) Daehyun quietly mumbled under his breath as he followed after Taeyeon and Sooyoung. He was just glad that the woman was at least out of the way, otherwise he may have a bit of a problem moving forward. Of course... he was also certain that that wasn’t even the worst part of the haunted house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why are they crying?!” (HC)

“The sounds scared them.” (BY) Daeho had woken up from his nap and although he had been calm for a few minutes, that calm moment instantly ended the second a loud boom from inside the building caused both babies to jump. It took a second or two for their reaction to register, but once it did, they both started crying, giving Yongguk and Himchan a hard time as they attempted to soothe the little ones.

While Yongguk seemed to be calming Daeho down, Himchan was failing rather miserably with Jaehwa. It was rather difficult to watch Himchan failing the way that he was doing and before any of the mother’s or father’s in the line could come up and do anything about it, Jongup took a few steps towards Himchan before taking Jaehwa out of his hands. Himchan, whom was quite relieved to no longer have the stress on his shoulders, watched as Jongup gently rubbed Jaehwa’s back as he quietly hummed. What the song was, Himchan wasn’t all that certain about it, but it seemed to be working. Jaehwa was calming down a lot more quickly in Jongup’s care, though that may also be because Jaehwa was more used to being around Jongup than Himchan. That played a factor in child care as well, after all.

Once Jaehwa had fallen asleep through Jongup’s method, he let out a small sigh as he carefully and as gently as possible, placed Jaehwa back in the stroller. Letting out yet a sigh of relief this time, Jongup looked at the other three, whom seemed to stare at him with quite an impressed look on each of their faces. Wooah! Where did you learn to become so good with a crying baby?” (HC)

“Um.. Dad usually does that with them, but dad says that Jaehwa needs it more because he’s spoiled. He said that Jaehwa gets it from mo- D-Don’t tell mom I said that!” (JU) Instantly, Himchan burst into laughter, bending forward a bit as he held his stomach. Yongguk couldn’t help but smile a bit. He didn’t think that Daehyun would say something like that, but most likely, he was just kidding around with Jongup.

Once Himchan managed to clam himself down, he grinned a bit as he moved closer to Jongup before wrapping an arm around Jongup’s shoulders. “Sooo... What else can you tell me about Young Jae? Anything personal or embarrassing or anything like that?” (HC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts:

Okay..
So the supposed Halloween Chapter is clearly in parts..
This being part 2 ;;..
So I apologize for any inconvenience ._.
But I do hope that you’re liking the fanfic thus far ;; ~<3

Comments are loved >3<..
I love to know what everyone thinks about the fanfic thus far. x3
And I just like talking with everyone. x3 ]]