ten

Moving Forward

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(TY) - Taeyeon speaking
(JU) - Jongup speaking
(Z) - Zelo speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun hummed happily as he cooked the curry to the best of his capability. He hadn’t exactly had much experience cooking curry before, but he could at least make sure that it didn’t end up burning. Well.. most of the time, he made sure that it didn’t end up burning. Just a few minor incidents here and there, but it was still edible at least. Plus, the taste wasn’t bad or anything. It just didn’t look as great as it would have been if Young Jae or Taeyeon was cooking.

Once he was sure that it would take a few minutes before it had to be stirred, Daehyun looked over at the dining table where Young Jae, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung were currently sitting. He could see that Young Jae was not happy at the moment, but Daehyun was glad that he was at least giving Sooyoung a chance. He did, however, wonder what was going on. If Young Jae was already not happy with how the interview was going, then something must have happened for him to give off such a look. Well... it was a subtle look, but Daehyun already knew enough of Young Jae to see behind that mask of his. How else was he going to avoid making Young Jae anymore annoyed than he already was?

“Hey Mister Jung! What are you making?” (Z) Daehyun turned to look at Zelo and Jongup, whom were now standing next to him. He turned look down at the pot on the stove before turning back to look at the two curious teens.

“Curry. The rice finished cooking a few minutes ago and the curry will be done pretty soon.” (DH) While Zelo nodded a bit, Jongup continued to stare at the pot before he began reaching for the lid. Upon noticing this, Daehyun quickly took hold of Jongup’s wrist before giving him a smile. “Ah.. Don’t touch it with your bare hands. It’s hot.” (DH)

“Right..! I forgot!” (JU) Jongup grinned as he took hold of the oven mitt and put it on. Reaching forward once more, he took hold of the lid before pulling it off and looking inside. The smell and the steam erupted from the pot all at once and if it wasn’t for the vent, the smell probably would have filled up the entire apartment by now. Jongup held his smile as he took a whiff of the concoction before placing the lid back in its rightful place. He looked up at his father as he took the oven mitt off. “It smells great!” (JU)

“Well, your mother did put a lot of effort into it. I’m just watching over it.” (DH) Jongup held his tummy as he his lips. He was already hungry as it was and just the smell alone was enough to increase his hunger tenfold. He probably would have stolen a taste or something, but since Daehyun was standing guard over it, he couldn’t necessarily do what he wanted to do. Well, maybe if he kept drawing, then he could at least distract himself from his hunger.

“So it’ll be done really soon?” (JU) Daehyun looked at the pot and thought for a moment before nodding. With that in mind, Jongup smiled as he began making his way back towards the living room. Zelo briefly glanced over at Jongup before looking back at the pot. Though, realization quickly kicked in as he looked back over at Jongup before following after him.

“What are you up to?” (Z) Both males sat down on the couch as Jongup leaned forward to grab his sketchbook. Jongup had just started to open it up before pausing, a tint of red creeping up on his cheeks as he tried to think. How was he going to turn to his latest drawing without Zelo seeing what he had been up to? “Are you gonna draw? Can I see your drawings? I really love your drawings!” (Z)

“A-Ah.. um... n-no... There’s some drawings that uh... I don’t want anyone to see.” (JU) Zelo pouted, but he decided to respect Jongup’s decision of not letting him see all of his drawings. Eventually, Jongup will show him, right? So he can just wait patiently! It was like waiting for a really fun adventure to come around the corner and swoop him away.

Turning away from Zelo a bit, Jongup briefly glanced over at Zelo before he attempted to secretly flip through the sketchbook to the page that was he was working on. Zelo attempted to sneak a peek, but all he saw was the back of the pages, which Jongup never actually drew on. Once he got to the page that he was looking for, Jongup opened the sketchbook up before setting it down on his lap. “You can see this one though.” (JU)

Zelo leaned in close as he looked down at the drawing that Jongup had created. His face showed just how much in awe he was with the drawing as he smiled a bit. Taking Jongup’s sketchbook into his hands, he stared at the drawing for a moment longer before looking at Jongup. “You’re really good! You said you wanted to be a manga artist, right?” (Z)

Jongup nodded as his face turned a slight red from the compliment. Zelo grinned happily as he looked back down at the drawing. Although it was still in its sketch phase, the details were already prominent in the drawing itself. There was even some shading here and there that showed just how dedicated Jongup was to his drawing. Judging from the back page of the previous drawing, it seemed like Jongup was going to end up inking in the lines as well. He really couldn’t wait until he saw this drawing in its completed phase. “Are you gonna color it?” (Z)

“Uh... no. I’m not really good with coloring yet.” (JU) Did that at least mean that Jongup was practicing his coloring? If so, then that just made it ten times better because Jongup’s probably really good at it! Of course, he wasn’t going to force Jongup to color it if he didn’t want to. Maybe one day he’ll see Jongup’s coloring abilities. Until then, he would just have to be patient.

While Zelo was busy watching Jongup draw, Young Jae narrowed his eyes as he looked at Sooyoung. So far, he did not like this woman. She was far too hyper, which he already got enough of with Zelo. Heck, at least the boy didn’t live with them! IF he ended up letting this woman live in their house, then there was almost no way of getting rid of her! The fact that both Taeyeon and Daehyun teamed up on him to at least give her a chance was proof enough already. Were they possibly in on it together? Maybe they were secretly trying to drive him insane because if that turned out to be the case, then it was most definitely working.

“Hey! Young Jae! Are you listening?! I know you’re listening!” (SY) Young Jae turned his head downwards as he shut his eyes tightly, attempting to shut Sooyoung’s annoying voice out. His eyebrows were furrowed, his arms were folded, and one leg was crossed over the other. If his posture had been enough to shut out her voice, then he wouldn’t have to be enduring it at this very moment. “Young Jae!” (SY)

AH! Silence yourself this instant, you ear-splitting banshee!" (YJ) Young Jae got to his feet as he walked off to the kitchen. He was most definitely NOT about to hire this loud woman in this or ANY time line! Hopefully, Daehyun had some sort of way of calming his nerves before he ended up strangling that woman. “Daehyuuun...” (YJ)

Stepping into the kitchen, he could see Daehyun now stirring the curry. Walking up to the stove, Young Jae stared into the concoction for a moment before nodding in approval. Turning the stove off, Young Jae replaced the lid before wrapping his arms around Daehyun’s waist. Daehyun stared at Young Jae, caught by surprise, before smiling and wrapping his arms around Young Jae in response. With one hand, he reached up as he softly caressed the back of Young Jae’s head. “Hey.. What’s up?” (DH)

Young Jae opened his eyes as he began trying to think of an excuse as to why he had suddenly decided to hug Daehyun like this. Why exactly WAS he hugging Daehyun like this?! It’s not like he was using Daehyun as a way to relieve his stress or anything like that! “You’re in my way and.. I’m simply trying to move you from this location so that I may create some tea to.. help soothe your throat further.” (YJ)

Attempting to make it seem like he was telling the truth, Young Jae began walking forward as he used his body to push Daehyun back a bit. Daehyun blinked a few times before a smile played on his lips once more, his hold tightening on Young Jae as he gave the side of Young Jae’s head a quick peck. “Thanks Young Jae. Some tea would be nice.” (DH)

Once the two parted, Young Jae cleared his throat as he went off to create some tea. He was fairly certain that Daehyun didn’t believe his little lie, but he was glad that Daehyun had decided to play along with it. Setting the kettle on top of the stove, Young Jae sighed for a moment before taking it back off the stove and walking over to the fridge. Just as he was about to fill the kettle with water, Taeyeon came up and stood next to him. “I’m sorry to intrude, but.. what are your thoughts on Sooyoung so far?” (TY)

“She is.. incomprehensible. I do not understand a single thing that is going on in that mind of hers, especially when she jumps from one subject to the next. Had it not been for her rather interesting resume, she would be out of this door in an instant.” (YJ) Young Jae let out a small sigh as he began to fill the kettle with water. He did have to admit, Sooyoung’s resume had quite a number of experiences on it that made her far qualified for the position. Wait. What position was open anyway? They only really needed Taeyeon. If they had needed a nanny or a babysitter, then they would have went out in search for one instead! “Still, I do not think that she is a necessary member to this household.” (YJ)

“Ah but.. I.. I know that you and Daehyun are having financial trouble and I mean, if she moves in, she’s helping you guys to pay the rent. She really is a good person and-” (TY)

“Okay, okay! She’s hired! Now.. leave me in peace. I just want to make this damn tea already so that Daehyun’s throat gets better.” (YJ) Taeyeon grinned happily as she practically threw her arms around Young Jae before hugging him tightly. Young Jae nearly dropped the kettle in surprise as he grunted in irritation. “H-Hey!” (YJ)

“Oh, thank you, Young Jae! Trust me, you won’t regret it!” (TY) Taeyeon gave Young Jae’s cheek a big kiss before she released Young Jae and made her way over to Sooyoung. Young Jae stared at Taeyeon with pure surprise on his face as he tried to make sense of what just happened. Why exactly did Taeyeon kiss his cheek?! It made little to no sense to do such a thing! It’s not like they were all that close to begin with nor were they related in any sort of way, so a kiss is completely and entirely inappropriate between the two of them!

Looking down at the kettle, Young Jae pulled the kettle away as he went back over to the stove. One way or another, he could already feel his regret on the decision he had just made. Hopefully, this feeling was wrong, but if this feeling was correct, then he would just have to try and make the best of the situation at hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun stared with a sad look in his eyes as he looked at everyone else’s plates. The smell of the curry made itself known as he watched everyone else eating the tasty curry with the rice. Sadly, because of his throat, he couldn’t partake in the delicious consumption of such a thing since Young Jae didn’t want to take any risks of his throat getting any worse. So, in order to satisfy Daehyun’s hunger, Young Jae had made some warm oatmeal with honey and some fruits in it.

Now, Daehyun didn’t have a problem with oatmeal. Is was tasty and he wouldn’t mind eating it, but the smell of the curry was strong and only seemed to make him hungrier. He wasn’t the type to complain, but when it came to food... it was a bit difficult to just sit off to the side and not be able to eat the food that he wanted. He was really starting to regret letting Young Jae have his way last night, but there was no use in complaining about it now.

Looking up, his eyes stared from one person to the other before a gleam of hope sparkled in his eyes. Young Jae was currently looking over at Jongup, whom had apparently been busy drawing instead of eating. Using this as an opportunity, Daehyun quickly reached over with his spoon and scooped up a spoonful of Young Jae’s curry and rice before leaning in and quickly bringing it into his mouth. Leaning back towards his food, Daehyun happily chewed as the slight spicy taste of the curry began to make its place evident in his mouth.

Once he looked down at his spoon, he quickly dived his spoon into his oatmeal in an attempt to get rid of the evidence. He could hear Sooyoung and Taeyeon both letting out a muffled chuckle, both females clearly trying to hide their amusement with what had just occurred. It didn’t matter if he was caught by everyone else. As long as Young Jae didn’t end up finding out, then it should be alright.

“Hey Mister Jung. Why did you just eat some of-” (Z) Daehyun quickly brought a finger to his lips as he quickly shook his head towards Zelo. Just as Young Jae turned to look at Daehyun, Daehyun quickly turned back to his food as he ate a spoonful of oatmeal. He could feel Young Jae’s judging gaze before that gaze was suddenly lifted off of him. With a small, relieved sigh, Daehyun slightly turned his head as he briefly glanced at Young Jae.

There didn’t seem to be anything different with Young Jae’s actions so far. Did that mean that he didn’t suspect anything? If that was true, then could he possibly end up stealing a few more bites from Young Jae’s bowl? It was a huge risk and normally he wouldn’t do something like that without Young Jae’s permission, but it was food! It was definitely worth any sort of risks that were thrown at him. It may even be less dangerous than some of the missions that he had undertaken when he had been a police officer last year.

Sadly, there didn’t seem to be any sort of chances that seemed to want to show up any time soon. Every time he stole a glance at Young Jae, Young Jae was diligently eating his food while somehow keeping up a conversation with Taeyeon and, surprisingly, Sooyoung. Since the two women were sitting across from them, that meant that Young Jae’s gaze was always forward, thus giving him no chance at sneaking another spoonful of that delicious curry.

“Hey, Mister Yoo! I have a question!” (Z) Daehyun mentally thanked Zelo as Young Jae turned to his left to turn his attention towards Zelo. As quickly as he possibly could, Daehyun reached forward with his spoon in an attempt to get another spoonful. Just as he managed to get a spoonful of the curry and rice, another spoon hit his own, causing him to drop the food back onto the original plate. Looking up, his eyes slightly widened as they came into contact with Young Jae’s.

“What do you think you’re doing?” (YJ)

“I.. uh..” (DH) What should he say in response? He had no idea whatsoever as to what to say nor could he come up with an excuse. He didn’t want to make Young Jae anymore angrier than he possibly was, so he had to come up with something that could possibly calm Young Jae down.

With the only idea that came to mind, Daehyun set his spoon down in his bowl before reaching forward and taking Young Jae’s spoon out of his hand. Scooping up a spoonful of food out of Young Jae’s bowl, he raised his hand as he held the spoon up to Young Jae. Young Jae looked down at the spoon before looking up at Daehyun in suspicion. “I wanted to.. feed you.” (DH)

“Feed.. me..” (YJ) Young Jae merely repeated as he stared at Daehyun with judging eyes. He could feel, practically tell, that Daehyun was lying, but a part of him wanted to believe Daehyun for some odd reason. With a small sigh, he decided to let Daehyun get away with it as he opened his mouth and took the food into his mouth. Reaching up, he took the spoon back into his hand as he looked back over at Daehyun. “I appreciate your help, but do not attempt to do so again without consulting me about it first.” (YJ)

“Y-Yeah... okay.” (DH) Daehyun went back to eating as he silently sulked about not being able to get another bite. Well, at least he got to get one bite out of it. That’s all that mattered at the moment, right? Plus, Young Jae had ended up believing his small lie, so Young Jae wasn’t angry either. So basically, all crises were averted.. hopefully.

Though, as he took another bite out of his oatmeal, Daehyun glanced back over at Young Jae. He had nearly forgotten that he was going to have to talk to Young Jae about those memories soon. Daehyun didn’t want to end up completely forgetting, so he had to make sure that he spoke to Young Jae sometime later today when they were alone. He just needed to find the right time and the right moment..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“BOOYAH!” (SY) Sooyoung jumped to her feet as she fist pumped the air. Both Jongup and Zelo let out a groan as they smacked their foreheads with their palms. The three of them had been playing video games and much to Jongup and Zelo’s surprise, Sooyoung was actually really good at the game. Now that they knew that, they had decided not to go easy on Sooyoung just because she was a female.

“Rematch! Rematch!” (Z)

“Yeah!” (JU) Sooyoung let out a clearly fake laugh as she sat back down.

“Alright, little ones! Let’s see what you two can do!” (SY) Taeyeon, sitting alone on the loves eat, simply smiled as she watched the three play. She was a video gamer herself, but she wasn’t about to partake in the game for the time being. Just a little rest would be nice after having such a nice meal.

In the kitchen, Daehyun smiled a bit as he washed the dishes. Hearing Jongup and Zelo trying hard for something was a good thing and it ended up helping them become better at the game itself. After all, practice makes perfect. “Here’s the last of them. Are you sure you don’t want me to wash the dishes?” (YJ)

Daehyun looked up from the dish that he was currently washing as Young Jae dropped off a few more into the side of the sink that currently held the dirty dishes. Daehyun simply held his smile as he shook his head and continued with the washing. Though, now that they were alone, this seemed like the perfect opportunity for him to tell Young Jae about those memories of his. Looking to his left, he was rather glad that Young Jae hadn’t left yet. “Say.. uh.. Do you mind if we talk about something, Young Jae?” (DH)

“Talk about what?” (YJ) Young Jae seemed to be currently focused on the video game. Guessing by Young Jae’s expression, he seemed to be mentally involved with the video game. It wouldn’t be surprising, considering the fact that Young Jae seemed to have quite the fascination with video games despite how serious he usually seemed to be.

“Well uh.. Do you remember what you say last night about the warehouse..?” (DH) Just the mention of the warehouse seemed to instantly pull Young Jae’s attention as the younger male turned to look at Daehyun. Young Jae narrowed his eyes for a moment before folding his arms. He didn’t like where this was going, but he knew that it was necessary to talk about it.

“What about it..?” (YJ)

“Well..” (DH) Daehyun turned the water off as he reached for a nearby hand towel. He quickly dried his hands before setting the towel back down and gently taking Young Jae’s hands into his own. With a small sigh, Daehyun looked Young Jae directly into his eyes as he tried to mental form the words as best as possible. “Well.. uh.. I don’t really know how to say this, but.. do you remember when I had used the time reversal device?” (DH)

“... Yeah... Where are you going with this, Daehyun?” (YJ) Daehyun let out yet another sigh as he gave Young Jae’s hands a light squeeze. Was this going to end up affecting Young Jae in some sort of way? If it did.. then would it negatively or positively affect him? These thoughts made Daehyun hesitant and in turn, it worried Young Jae. “Tell me.” (YJ)

“Well... Since I had used the device, I.. never told you about that time when I had ridden the bus instead. How do you remember?” (DH) Young Jae thought on Daehyun’s words for a moment before looking down. Daehyun.. never told him about it? But how could that be? But the fact that Daehyun had affirmed it meant that these memories had existed at one point! Though.. that also meant that these memories were from the flashbacks that he had been having. Still, it didn’t make any sense. Why were these memories just now coming back to him?! But now.. which of these memories had happened in this time line and which memories were not meant to exist?

Young Jae’s head began to throb a little as he tried to sort out which memories were which. It confused him, but it also annoyed him that he couldn’t sort of this mess himself. A sudden pain caused him to hunch forward as he held his head in an attempt to dull the pain. His eyes were shut tight as he tried hard to ignore the supposedly remaining flashbacks that had been waiting until this very moment to reveal themselves.

By the time he opened his eyes again, his whole body was quivering as he looked around with a terrified look in his eyes. His gaze instantly landed on Daehyun, whom was looking down at him with a worried look on his face. He didn’t know what Daehyun was saying, but he didn’t care. Reaching forward, he sat up as he quickly wrapped his arms around Daehyun, hugging him as tightly as possible. He closed his eyes, tearing falling down his cheeks as he buried his face onto Daehyun’s shoulder. “Y-You’re alive.. You’re alive...” (YJ)

Daehyun didn’t understand what Young Jae meant by that, but he also couldn’t help but continue to worry about Young Jae’s state. He wrapped his arms around Young Jae, holding him tightly as he rubbed Young Jae’s back. Something had happened, but if Young Jae continued to keep secrets to himself, then how was he going to be able to help him? “Shh.. shh.. It’s okay. It was just.. a bad dream. It’s alright now..” (DH)

“No.. No.. You do not understand... It.. It really happened.. I know it did..” (YJ) Young Jae shook his head as he tightened his hold. He knew what he saw. He knew what he felt. He knew that.. it had all actually happened.

Young Jae saw Daehyun, laying there, on the table. That piece of cloth that covered Daehyun and the cold temperature that filled the room. It had been too much for him and yet, he still moved forward. He needed that ample proof that Daehyun really was... and there it was; all the proof that he could ever need. The second he took the cloth off of Daehyun’s head, it became clear that Daehyun was no longer going to laugh, no longer going to smile, no longer going to give and feel the love that emanated from the both of them.

Feeling Young Jae’s body shaking like this worried Daehyun as he narrowed his eyelids a bit. What was he supposed to do? The only thing he could think of was to hold Young Jae like this, but is there nothing else he could do? Maybe.. if Young Jae got some rest, then it would hopefully pass. Reaching down, Daehyun picked Young Jae up bridal style as he began walking towards the bedroom. “Come on.. You need to get some rest.” (DH)

There was a response, but it was the same sentence that Young Jae had been saying the second he woke up. Daehyun held a frown, his upper eyelid slightly narrowed as he pushed the door open with his foot. Making his way over towards the bed, Daehyun set Young Jae into the bed before pulling the blanket over him. Young Jae had attempted to sit back up to pull Daehyun back into an embrace, but Daehyun simply set him back down as he sat next to the younger male. He took hold of Young Jae’s hand as he used his right hand to lightly Young Jae’s hair. “Go to sleep.. alright? I’ll stay here with you.” (DH)

“You.. You won’t leave me, right? Promise me you won’t leave.” (YJ)

“I.. I promise.” (DH) Daehyun smiled as he leaned down and kissed Young Jae’s forehead. Young Jae quickly reached up as he took hold of Daehyun’s head and tilted his head upwards to kiss Daehyun’s lips. He kissed Daehyun, two, maybe three times, before he finally released Daehyun from his grasp. Daehyun chuckled a bit as he sat up, a solemn smile on his face as he looked down at Young Jae. “Okay.. Now try to sleep. Alright?” (DH)

With a small nod, Young Jae slowly closed his eyes as he attempted to sleep. Feeling Daehyun’s hand in his grasp as Daehyun’s hand lightly his hair brought him some comfort. That should have been proof enough that Daehyun was alive. That should have ended his worries and allowed him to realize that those flashbacks were nothing more than memories, but.. something was stuck in him. Something.. kept telling him that this might not even be a reality. Was this really happening or.. was this another flashback?

By the doorway, the four other people in the household looked on with worry. They had heard the sounds of pain that Young Jae had been giving off and it worried them to the point of pausing the game to see what was going on. Jongup, most of all, was most worried as he stared at his parents. What was happening to his mom and would he be alright?

Taeyeon frowned a bit as she took a step back. She didn’t understand what was going on; she was certain that no one did. Still.. they shouldn’t be staring as if they were staring at fish in a fishbowl. They should give them their space and some time to re-cooperate. “Come on you three. Let’s give them some space.” (TY)

“But...” (Z)

“No but’s. Come on. Into the living room.” (TY) It wasn’t all that difficult for Taeyeon to shepherd the three curious ones back into the living room before closing the bedroom door. Taeyeon would check on Daehyun and Young Jae in a few minutes but for now, it was probably best to let the two try to rest up a bit first. “Now.. Let’s try to take our minds off of it, alright? Why not go back to playing video games?” (TY)

Jongup bit his bottom lip as Sooyoung merely shrugged and picked up the controller. He looked down, his hand hesitating for a moment before picking up the controller as well. If Taeyeon wanted them to not think about it, then maybe that’s what they should do for the time being. Zelo seemed to be quite hesitant as well, but they merely ended up going along with going back to playing video games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun softly hummed, his hand continously Young Jae’s hair even after the male had fallen asleep. Even with his throat affecting him a bit, Daehyun wanted to make certain that Young Jae remained comfortable as much as possible. He had just gotten Young Jae to finally be.. relaxed for once and then he had to go and ruin it. He should have just dropped the topic all together, but no. He ended up asking Young Jae about it and this was the end result.

Why was this happening? That question seemed to arise far too often and there just didn’t seem to be any sort of answer that was going to be coming up any time soon. Daehyun just didn’t know what to do anymore. If Young Jae didn’t know what was going on, then how was he going to be able to?

But... there was one person he could ask.

Carefully slipping away from the bed, Daehyun moved off to the side before pulling out his phone. Flipping it open, he frowned a bit as he stared at his background. He ran his thumb over Young Jae’s picture before determination ran through him. Scrolling through his contacts, Daehyun came to a stop as he soon began to call Himchan. Pressing the phone up to his ear, he cleared his throat as he listened to the phone ringing. One, two, three rings before finally.. “Hello?” (HC)

“Himchan.. hey..” (DH)

“Oh, good! Daehyun! How did your night go? Did it go well? Did you.. you know, please Young Jae until he was completely lost in complete ecstacy? Did yo-” (HC)

“Himchan.. I need you to do something for me. It’s... it’s important.” (DH) The line was quiet and Daehyun probably would have thought that the call had been cut if it had not been for Himchan’s steady breathing. After a few moments of silence, Himchan’s voice finally come through. This time, his voice sounded much more serious than it had been just mere seconds ago.

“Alright.. What is it that you need?” (HC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts:

Welp.
There it is.
The start of something worse to come.
Yep.
It’s just going to get worse from here.
Is everyone ready?
Is everyone ready for the incoming angst?
Because I am.
I’m very ready.
Okay, I lied.
I’m not ready at all ;;!!!!
Buuuut... It’s still going to happen.

Comments are loved. x3
I love to see what everyone’s thoughts are on the fanfic.
I also love talking with everyone >3<..
I also do hope that everyone’s doing well with school.
I know that some classes don’t end until this month soo...
Fighting >3<.. !! ]]