twentyone

Moving Forward

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What had he gotten himself into? Why was he even bothering with all of this nonsense that he was putting up with? None of this made sense but wait, when has it ever made sense?! Not a single moment that he has spent in ANY of these places had made a of sense and Young Jae was getting sick and tired of all this crap, but could he do anything about it? Of course not! It was completely and entirely out of his control and Young Jae just wanted it all to end already. Just get through everything and be done with it, right?

Nope. It just wasn’t that easy at all. He THOUGHT he had a handle on things. He THOUGHT that he was getting the hang of it, but then this inconceivable mind of his decided to throw this random crap at his face just to mix things up a bit. Oh, guns? No problem! Explosions? He should be fine, right? Even a flood had been thrown in his face and he learned to accept it! However, this?! What exactly was this supposed to be?! What kind of world was this anyway for it to make him want to just beat the living day lights out of someone.

No, the main question was.. What was wrong with his mind?! This is all in his OWN head and yet, he didn’t recognize ANY of it! It was driving Young Jae insane that his mind had come up with this kind of trial to throw at him, but there was just absolutely nothing he could do about it. First things first..

It was probably best to start at the beginning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly, the light around him began to dissipate. It hadn’t been as bright as the previous areas, but it was still bright enough to make him shut his eyes. Little by little, the feeling and the sounds around him became clearer as he adjusted to his surroundings. He risked opening his eyes, but he only ended up falling backwards before roughly falling onto the ground. Furrowing his eyebrows, he glared angrily up at the person whom had been just mere centimeters from his face before kicking the poor guy’s shin. “HEY! What the HELL?! Why are you so damn close to my face?!” (YJ)

Daehyun hopped around as he clutched his poor shin in an attempt to soothe the pain. Young Jae got to his feet, dusting himself off as he watched Daehyun continue to hop. His right eyebrow twitched as he folded his arms, waiting as patiently as possible for Daehyun to stop hopping like a damn rabbit already. Once that was finally over with, Daehyun let out a small whine as he looked up at Young Jae through batted eyelashes. “Young Jaeee~... That was so very mean! I could have been really hurt!” (DH)

His eyebrow twitched again as his stomach practically churned from the sickening act that Daehyun was putting on. Was he trying to act.. cute? If he had wanted to marry a man that acted cute and feminine, he would have just married a woman instead! Okay, so he had originally wanted to marry a woman, but that wasn’t the case at the moment! Young Jae just wasn’t necessarily certain if he was going to be able to survive this world’s challenge with how Daehyun was acting. “Daehyun.. Stop acting like that.” (YJ)

“Oh, I know!” (DH) An idea instantly popped up into Daehyun’s head, which was what had caused him to grab a hold of Young Jae’s wrist and begin running. If Young Jae hadn’t caught himself in time, he probably would have fell face first onto the concrete before being dragged along. He would have yelled at Daehyun, but he was trying his best to keep up with Daehyun. When had he gotten this fast anyway?! “Come on! There’s this really awesome bubble tea place that sells baked goods!” (DH)

Bubble tea..? If he recalled, Daehyun actually didn’t really like bubble tea only because of the tapioca. Sure, he would still drink and eat the bubble tea and enjoy it, but that didn’t necessarily mean that it was his most favorite drink in the world. With that said, Young Jae knew that Daehyun wasn’t the type to become overly excited for bubble tea.

Stopping in front of the store, the two looked inside to see a big, muscular man practically looming over the lone customer in the store. They watched for a moment as the man seemed to intimidate the poor girl, whom quickly bought whatever she was buying before leaving the store. Young Jae looked at Daehyun, but Daehyun merely smiled as he opened the door and led Young Jae into the store.

Walking up to the counter, Daehyun looked at the menu in awe as he tried to pick what he wanted to get. Young Jae looked at the man, whom merely smirked his way. Young Jae shivered a bit before quickly turning back towards the front, taking a step closer to Daehyun as he held onto his shirt. “What do you want?” (DH)

“What do I want..?” (YJ) He wanted to get out of here, that’s what he wanted, but was that going to happen? Nope. Looking up at the menu, he skimmed through the choices before his eyes landed on a certain choice. Coffee? They had coffee bubble tea? That was a thing? Quickly shaking his head a bit, he continued down the list before he came to his usual choice. “Strawberry.” (YJ)

“Two strawberry bubble teas please!” (DH) Daehyun grinned as the girl smiled and nodded. As the other employee began preparing to make their teas, the girl at the cash register took out a cake and a box to put it in as she began wrapping it up. Young Jae stared at the cake, scratching his head as he tried to recall if Daehyun ever ordered cake. “Ah.. I didn’t order any cake.” (DH)

“No cake..?” The employee seemed to be completely and utterly devastated by Daehyun’s words as despair practically traced her facial features. As she begun to unwrap the box, Daehyun put up his hands in a defensive manner as he smiled.

“Ah..! We’ll still take the cake!” (DH) The employee instantly brightened up as she quickly went back to wrapping up the cake before putting it inside of a cute bag. Just as she had finished wrapping that up, the other employee walked up to the counter and set the ordered drinks on top before puncturing one cup with a gray stray and the other cup with a yellow straw. Daehyun picked everything up, handed Young Jae his drink, and thanked the employees before the two of them left. All the while, the muscular man behind just stared with a smirk on his face.

As they walked along the sidewalk, Young Jae began drinking before a thought crossed his mind. Did they.. pay..? He would have asked Daehyun about it, but he decided against it. Did it really matter if they pay or not? Daehyun happily smiled, a quarter of his drink already gone as he leaned in towards Young Jae. “Hey! We should find a nice place to eat this cake. Wasn’t it nice of them to give us cake?” (DH)

Young Jae merely nodded before the two came to a stop. In front of them, an old man in a trench coat stood in front of them while holding something in his trench coat. At first, it wasn’t clear what he was holding since he was pulling it out from his trench coat. However, it became clear once they found themselves staring at the wrong end of the barrel of a gun. “Don’t move!”

“BACK, FOUL DEMON!” (DH) Without any warning, Daehyun pulled out a gun from god knows where before shooting the old man without hesitation. The old man stood there in shock, his eyes wide as he looked down at the wound at his side before looking at Daehyun. He screamed, his hands motioning at the gun wound before motioning towards Daehyun. He did this several times before finally taking a step forward.

“WHY DID YOU SHOOT ME?!” Daehyun looked at the man in disbelief as he stomped a single foot forward, pointing a single accusatory finger at the man. After all, what other reason would he shoot an armed man?

“YOU WERE GONNA SHOOT US!” (DH)

“I WASN’T!” The old man quickly pulled the trigger on the gun he held, showing exactly what he meant. A small flame came out from the end of the gun, showing that the gun was actually a lighter as opposed to something that would be shooting any sort of bullet. Letting go of the trigger, the man flung open his trench coat, quickly forcing Daehyun to cover Young Jae’s eyes before he saw anything. SEE?! I’M JUST SELLING LIGHTERS!

“Why are you covering my eyes..?” (YJ)

“You don’t want to see.” (DH) Once the old man had covered himself once more, Daehyun finally pulled his hand away. Young Jae looked at Daehyun’s hands, but noticed that the gun he held earlier was no longer there. Where exactly had the g- Nope. He wasn’t even going to question it. Daehyun could do whatever he wanted as long as he stayed alive. “We have to get you to a hospital!” (DH)

Daehyun finished up his drink, to Young Jae’s surprise, before tossing it in a nearby trash can. Taking a hold of Young Jae’s wrist, he lead the two around to the other side of the building before stopping in front of the car that Young Jae had kind of missed seeing. As Daehyun got into the driver’s seat, the old man got into the back seat while Young Jae got into the front passenger’s seat. Just as Daehyun started up the car, the sound of a siren quickly caused both Daehyun and the old man to tense up. Young Jae waited patiently for Daehyun to start driving, but the car instantly shut off instead. Looking over at Daehyun, he could see Daehyun and the old man getting out of the car with little to no explanation. Opening his door, Young Jae stood up as he looked over at Daehyun. “What are you doing? I tho-” (YJ)

“We have to go! The police are gonna arrest us!” (DH) Young Jae would have questioned it, he really would have, but Daehyun had quickly pushed Young Jae away from the car before closing the car door. With the car locked, Daehyun pulled Young Jae into the parking lot, where all three of them began making their way to the closest shopping cart. Once they were there, Daehyun took hold of the handle as the old man got in. Once they were settled, they both looked at Young Jae with a sense of urgency on their faces. “Well?! Get in!” (DH)

“How is this getting away from the police?!” (YJ) Daehyun let out a groan before picking Young Jae up and putting him, feet first, into the cart. Once Young Jae was forcefully seated, Daehyun quickly began pushing the cart as fast as he possibly could. Young Jae practically held on for dear life, his eyes wide as he looked around in confusion. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” (YJ)

“RUNNNNING~!” (DH) Daehyun ran at top speed, pushing the cart as he lead them towards the main road. Young Jae’s eyes widened as he sat back, staring at the busy road in front of them. He would have screamed, but Daehyun’s loud, booming, voice had beaten him to the punch line. As he looked up at Daehyun, he could see his left arm raised as high as possible. “LEFT TURN SIGNAL!” (DH)

“WHAT AR-” (YJ) Young Jae felt himself jerk towards his left as Daehyun turned the cart left. Now onto the main road, he could hear cars honking before passing by them. Young Jae’s heart was beating rapidly as he stared with fear at the cars behind Daehyun. What the heck was going on here?! Looking up, he stared with horror at Daehyun’s raised right arm.

“RIGHT TURN SIGNAL!” (DH) Before anything could be say, Young Jae felt himself jerk to his right a bit as Daehyun switched to the right lane. The car that was about to pass them swerved, causing them to lose control of the car before running into another car to the left of them. Young Jae would have attempted to yell again, but Daehyun had quickly raised his right arm once more as he yelled yet again. “RIGHT TURN SIGNAL!” (DH)

“DAE-” (YJ) He jerked to the right side once more as Daehyun switched to the right most lane. The car that had sped up in an attempt to pass them had swerved, causing it to spin before crashing into the car behind it. An oncoming truck, in an attempt to avoid collision, quickly swerved to the right before crashing into a building. There were screams and shouts everywhere, but Daehyun continued to run as if nothing was happening behind them.

All that mattered was getting away from the police.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wherever they were now, Young Jae almost didn’t care at this point. He was just glad to be out of that death trap and safely on solid ground. The fact that a shopping cart was enough to fill him with fear just had all sorts of problems in itself. While Young Jae panted in an attempt to calm down his racing heart, Daehyun grinned happily as he did a mini victory dance off to the side. Glaring up at Daehyun, Young Jae pushed himself off of the wall before making his way over to Daehyun. Grabbing hold of Daehyun’s collar, he roughly pulled him in as he fought the urge to become anymore violent than he already was. “What the HECK was all of that about?! Why couldn’t you just use the damn car you bought to drive away?! And why the heck would the police be after you anyway?!” (YJ)

Daehyun had a look of confusion on his face, which only seemed to irritate Young Jae a bit more. However, Daehyun soon had a huge grin on his face as he somehow managed to lower Young Jae’s hands. “Becaaause.. If we drove away, then the police would chase us! Have you ever heard of police chasing a cart? Nope! And the police would arrest us because we shot that man! Don’t you remember about him?” (DH)

He raised his hand, instantly pointing at the old man whom was still sitting in the cart. Young Jae looked over at him, his eyebrows furrowing a little more as he roughly pushed Daehyun away. Walking over to the old man, he placed his hands on the cart before his eyes drifted off to where the gun woun- Wait. Where was the wound? Reaching forward, Young Jae swiftly pulled the trench coat and opened it up, revealing the old man’s body. His right eyebrow twitched before his eyelids narrowed as he looked up at the old man’s face. “Where the hell is your gunshot wound?” (YJ)

“Huh?” The old man looked down at his body as he stared for a moment. Once realization kicked in, he instantly brightened up as he jumped to his feet. He began singing about his suddenly cured body as he shook his body in an attempt at dancing. Young Jae had to take a step back and look away since the old man’s trench coat was wide open, but luckily, the cart began rolling down the road. Before they knew it, the old man was no longer within their sights.

Looking in the direction that the old man had disappeared to, Young Jae’s right eyebrow twitched before he felt an arm around his shoulders. He looked towards his right at the hand on his right shoulder before he turned his head to look at a grinning Daehyun. “See? We did such a great job getting him all nice and healed!” (DH)

“I.. Okay, you know what? Let’s just go.” (YJ) With a small sigh, Young Jae began walking forward. Even as he felt Daehyun keep up with him, he didn’t really want to look at the man at the moment. What exactly was going on and why had he been cursed to see a old man shaking his junk for everyone to see? He pinched the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes, trying to get rid of the mental image that had been painfully burned into his cornea’s.

“So, where do you wanna go now?” (DH) He didn’t really feel like doing anything at the moment. With how eventful that small amount of time had been, Young Jae was already worn out as it was. Plus, he wasn’t really certain if he could ever be ready for what else this world had to throw at him.

“Oh yeah!” The pair stopped as a random man in a large pitcher suit popped up out of nowhere while holding a pitcher with red liquid inside. He poured some of the liquid into another glass that he was holding and just as he had started to hand it to them, the man suddenly dropped the pitcher before running. While Daehyun was distraught by the wasted drink, Young Jae looked behind them in an attempt to find the reason why the man had suddenly ran off.

Young Jae’s eyes widened instantly as he saw a black blob with a white mask wiggling over towards them. It seemed to be holding what Young Jae assumed was his hand out towards them, but Young Jae wasn't about to figure out what it was trying to do. What the heck was THAT?! There was NOTHING in his head that could even come close to explaining what that THING could possibly be! Taking a hold of Daehyun’s wrist, he quickly began running. Young Jae looked behind him to make certain that they were at least creating some distance between them and the blob, but the blob wasn’t anywhere in sight. Slowing to a stop, Young Jae rubbed the back of his head as he looked around. “What..?” (YJ)

“What what? Oh! I know a game we can play!” (DH) Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows before turning to look at Daehyun. A game? Really..? He wanted to play a game at this time?! They didn’t have time for a game! Before he could say anything though, Young Jae let out a gasp of pain as he suddenly felt something sharp pierce his stomach. Slowly, he looked down as he saw a knife plunged deep into his stomach. His eyes trailed downwards, following the hand and arm that held it in place before his gaze finally made eye contact with Daehyun once more. “Shh... Go to sleep..” (DH)

“Dae-..” (YJ) He would have continued with his thought, but the world began to slowly revolve around him. Slowly, his legs wobbled as he tried to maintain his balance. Young Jae moved away from Daehyun, disbelief coursing through him as he finally lost his balance. Just before he lost consciousness, he could see Daehyun’s smile as he slowly leaned in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Jae gasped as his eyes shot open. He frantically looked around, trying to find out what happened, but something was covering his eyes. A small groan escaped his lips as he tried to move, but... something was also restricting his wrists and ankles. No matter how hard he tried to break free, the bindings were clearly not going to give way anytime soon. With one last huff, Young Jae laid there as he finally realized that something was missing... and that something might be his clothes. “Hey..! You’re finally awake, y.” (DH)

“Daehyun..! What the hell is this about and why the hell did you stab me?!” (YJ)

“I stabbed you? Tsk tsk tsk.. I wouldn’t do such a thing to such y morsel.” (DH) Young Jae shivered as he felt warm breath against his neck. Was Daehyun really that close to him? Judging by his voice, it sounded more like he was a few feet away as opposed to being right next to him. “Now.. my little morsel.. I think it’s about time we get to eating.” (DH)

“How do you expect me to eat when I’m bound like this?” (YJ) Young Jae wasn’t liking this feeling and even if he was, he wouldn’t ever admit it. Either way, he did put up a good reason to get himself untied. Unless Daehyun was planning to feed him, Young Jae didn’t see how he was going to be able to eat anything on his own.

“Who said you’re eating?” (DH) Young Jae bit back a gasp as he suddenly felt a tongue slowly slide upwards on his left side. Confusion did kick in a bit as he suddenly felt something small lift off of his chest, though because of this, he finally realized that there were plenty of small objects littered around certain parts of his body. His private area seemed to have the most of these objects and from what he could tell, judging by how it felt, he could only assume that it was some sort of rice. “Delicious..” (DH)

Young Jae continued to bite back any moans, gasps, sighs, etc. that wanted to escape his lips as he felt Daehyun’s tongue run its course back over where he had previously . Why was there another ual deviant version of Daehyun?! He thought that each Daehyun was different, not the same! “Daehyun! Let me go already!” (YJ)

“Not until we get to the main course.” (DH) Young Jae could feel the same feeling now on his right side as yet another piece of food lifted off of his sensitive area. Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to get his wrists free from its bindings. With an irritated groan, Young Jae laid there once more as he continued to feel Daehyun’s tongue lather him wherever food had been placed.

“What are you eating anyway?!” (YJ) Young Jae shivered as he felt Daehyun’s warm breath against his neck once more. He could hear a small chuckle escape from Daehyun’s mouth, sending small bursts of warm breath against his neck. What was so funny? Young Jae didn’t recall making a joke in any sort of way, but did that ever matter whether he was in reality or in a dream? Clearly not.

“I’m eating sushi, but it seems someone's put out some bait for me.” (DH) As if to clarify things up, Daehyun lightly lifted Young Jae’s private part a bit before letting it fall back down. Daehyun chuckled once more as he slowly ran the tips of his fingers up Young Jae’s body before stopping at Young Jae’s Adam’s apple. “Or maybe I can have a small nibble of fruit first. Which one would you prefer?” (DH)

“I prefer that you release me at once!” (YJ) There was a small amount of silence, though Young Jae simply assumed that Daehyun was taking his time to think. Before he could say anything again, Young Jae quickly bit his bottom lip as he felt a tongue on now, pulling away at the piece of sushi that had been sitting comfortably on top of . At the moment, he was glad that it had only been the top of it, but he knew that Daehyun would get to the underside of it sooner or later if he didn’t get out of this soon. “Release m-” (YJ)

Young Jae quickly turned his head to the right as he heard something crash through the wall on his left. There were all sorts of shouts and cartoonish sound effects, which greatly confused Young Jae. He couldn’t tell if people were getting punched, kicked, or having anvils dropped on their head. Why was this world completely random as opposed to the rest of the worlds he had visited?! “Young Jae! I’ll save you!” (DH)

“Wha-” (YJ) Young Jae felt the remaining pieces of sushi pulled off of his body before he, himself, was pulled off of the table. The bindings had somehow disappeared, but Young Jae wasn’t questioning it. The only thing that he was questioning was why there was a fight going on and how Daehyun was holding him so easily over his shoulder. Young Jae pulled his blindfold off and looked around to see various characters from video games and cartoons fighting each other. “What the heck..?” (YJ)

“BOMBS AWAY!” (DH) Young Jae looked to his left just in time to see Daehyun throw a drawn grenade over his shoulder. Any characters that had noticed the grenade quickly jumped for cover, leaving those remaining to take the damage. Just as the explosion occurred, the two had turned the corner, disappearing from anyone’s sight.

They quickly entered a room before Young Jae felt himself land roughly on top of a rather fuzzy bed. Looking up at Daehyun, he watched as Daehyun practically latch up the door before turning at him with a seductive look. The look made him look like a ual deviant, especially with his back hunched like that. Looking around, Young Jae finally noticed the amount of adult.. toys all around the place. He crawled backwards a bit, his gaze looking back up at Daehyun, whom was now at the edge of the bed. “Daehyun... Don’t you dare..” (YJ)

“Come on.. It’s time for the main course ooor... we could always give you some.. appetizers first.” (DH) As if to explain what he meant, Daehyun picked up one of the many toys as he playfully spun it around a bit. Looking back at Young Jae, Daehyun placed his knee on the bed as he slowly began to crawl towards him. Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows and grit his teeth as he soon felt his back press up against the headboard. How exactly was he supposed to get out of this situation?

Once more, the characters crashed through the door as they all looked at them. In that instant, a fight broke out amongst the characters, allowing Daehyun to sling Young Jae back over his shoulder before the two were off once more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow, while they were running, the two quickly found themselves falling through the sky as balloons of all sorts flew in the opposite direction. This was where Young Jae had lost all patience for this world and was going on a constant rant in his head now. Even with his clothes somehow back onto him, that didn’t make things any better. How the heck was he supposed to save Daehyun from being crushed onto the ground below them?! There was no logical way for him to do so while they were falling far above the sky with no sort of parachute whatso- Why did he even bother bringing logic into this?

Just as he had lost all hope for this world, his eyes landed on a bag that was being carried up by a few balloons that had suddenly appeared in front of him. He quickly grabbed hold of it, not bothering to question what it was until after he had it in his grasp. Furrowing his eyebrows, he finally realized that the bag was indeed a parachute for them, which brought him both annoyance and relief. He quickly strapped the backpack onto himself before looking around, seeing and hearing a flailing Daehyun as he continued to scream at the top of his lungs. He rolled his eyes, debating whether it was even safe to go near this guy before finally deciding against letting Daehyun go splat the second he hit the ground.

Trying as hard as possible, Young Jae moved closer to Daehyun before grabbing hold of the male. Almost instantly, Daehyun had practically clung onto Young Jae for dear life as Young Jae struggled to release the parachute. It took some effort, but to their relief, the parachute finally released itself before it managed to successfully slow their descent. With a small sigh, Young Jae looked back at Daehyun, whom had his eyes completely shut. Raising a single brow, Young Jae reached up and pulled at Daehyun’s cheeks as his eyebrows furrowed. “You moronic imbecile! What the HELL did you think you were doing earlier?! You should be glad that I had decided to save your sorry , or I would have left you to die!” (YJ)

“I couldn’t resist! I was starving!” (DH) Daehyun used one of his hands to pull Young Jae’s hands away before he went back to clinging onto Young Jae. It hadn't even been ten seconds before Daehyun grinned as he reached up and caressed Young Jae’s cheeks with that seductive look of his coming back onto his face once more. “You know.. I’m still pretty hungry.” (DH)

Young Jae reached up and slapped Daehyun’s hand away before looking away. He was most definitely not in the mood to have with an imaginary Daehyun, even if he’s... had a few dreams like th- Wait. Why was he admitting to this?! Young Jae shook his head of any of those thoughts before his eyes focused back onto Daehyun. “Hey! Wanna play a game while we fall? This is taking so long!” (DH)

“Why the hell do you want to play a game at a time like this?” (YJ)

“Come on! It’ll be fun for both of us.” (DH) Young Jae rolled his eyes as he looked off to the side. He doubted that there would be a game that would be entertaining for both of them and he almost doubted that it would be a game appropriate for all ages at this point. However, before anything else could be said, a white light began to engulf the two. Young Jae shut his eyes as he soon felt no one around him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Jae opened his eyes as he looked around. He was back in the room that was in the underwater building, but it still didn’t give him any answers. Slowly, he pushed himself up to a sitting position as he looked at the book that slid off of his chest. Picking up the book, Young Jae quickly got to his feet as he looked around. It seemed to be a dining hall of sorts, which would only slightly explain Daehyun’s constant need to eat, but still left him with questions about Daehyun’s .

He pinched the bridge of his nose, shaking his head slightly as he made his way over to the door. That world was actually bothering him, which was relatively annoying. Young Jae already knew that he shouldn’t let these things get to him, but he couldn’t help it for whatever reason. Well, all of that was behind him now. Somehow, he had managed to make it through all of that, though he still didn’t know exactly how that happened. With another shake of his head, Young Jae had just opened the door when he jumped back with surprise. “Did I scare you..?” (DH)

“Who the heck stands in front of a closed door, just waiting like a damn creeper?!” (YJ) Young Jae would have roughly pushed his way past Daehyun, but he forced himself to calm down. Taking in a deep breath, he held it for a moment or so before breathing out slowly. Looking back at Daehyun, Young Jae let out a small sigh as he folded his arms. “Okay, fine. I’ll let it go this once.. only because you warned me about this room. Why I didn’t take your warning seriously, I do not know, but.. I am still.. appreciative of your warning.” (YJ)

“So.. you won’t hurt me, right?” (DH) Young Jae’s eyebrows furrowed as he took a step forward. Daehyun had taken a step back in response, but Young Jae merely rolled his eyes as he walked past Daehyun. As he began walking down the hallway, Young Jae opened up the book as he began looking through it. Might as well get this out of the way, right? He knew that these books were important, so it was probably best not to ignore it for too long. Who knows what kind of problems would ensue if he managed to wake up without looking through each and every book given to him?

Once he was finished looking through the book, the book disappeared once more before Young Jae turned to look at Daehyun. He could see the worry on his face, but he didn’t seem to want to voice his concerns. Well, it was probably best to just get it out of him by asking him directly. “What’s wrong this time?” (YJ)

“This room.. it’s.. try to lay low, okay? Once you find Daehyun, stay out of sight and don’t get caught.” (DH) Young Jae would have questioned Daehyun further, but he knew that Daehyun wouldn’t tell him everything. With a small nod, Young Jae turned back towards the door as he took a hold of the doorknob. Taking in a deep breath, Young Jae opened it up. Instantly, he recognized just how dark the room was. There was little to no light now, a dramatic change compared to the previous room.

“What’s the meaning behind the light changes? Do they indicate how difficult the room is?” (YJ) Young Jae looked over at Daehyun, whom merely nodded. With a small sigh, Young Jae looked back at the room as he took a step closer towards the room. He needed to be careful if this room was as difficult as it looked. Taking in a deep breath, Young Jae soon stepped into the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts:

Okay, well.. uh.. The part with the store and the fleeing from cops was part of my dream. -/nod-
Yes... It was completely random, but I decided to make a little more of a light hearted.. kind of?
Though this next room isn’t necessarily going to be all that.. light hearted.
So, uh... Let’s hope things go well. x3

Comments are loved >3<..
I love to see what everyone thinks of the fanfic. x3
I also like to make certain that the fanfic is going well for everyone. x3 ]]