seventeen

Moving Forward

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(TY) - Taeyeon speaking
(JU) - Jongup speaking
(Z) - Zelo speaking

Daehyun speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking up to the bedroom door, Jongup took a hold of the doorknob before Zelo quickly placed his hand over Jongup's. Jongup turned to look at Zelo, whom quickly shook his head. Jongup didn’t necessarily understand why Zelo was acting like this, but he decided to do as Zelo wished as he soon took his hand off of the doorknob. “What are we supposed to say to them?” (Z)

“What do you mean?” (JU) Despite the amount of thoughts and possibilities he could think of, Jongup didn’t necessarily understand what Zelo could mean. Why would they tell them anything? Sure, they had taken a while before they were ready to come out for dinner, but Jongup didn’t really see any problems for the time being.

“Well.. We took a while and your dad caught us! What if they know that we just.. did it?!” (Z) Jongup nodded a bit as he scratched the side of his head. If his dad really did end up telling everyone, then that could be problematic. There was also the fact that they were fairly loud, so they could have found out on their own. However, there was always the possibility that no one else had managed to find out, so they shouldn’t automatically assume things just yet.

“Um.. If they do know, then.. uh.. I dunno.. but maybe they don’t know. Wouldn’t that be a good thing?” (JU) Zelo scratched the back of his head as he tried to think. They really wouldn’t be able to get out of this one. He could already see it. Yongguk was definitely going to scold him for this, but maybe Himchan would be happy about it. Considering how helpful Himchan had been in the past, it would surprise him if Himchan scolded them.

“Okay.. I hope you’re right.” (Z) Jongup grinned happily, which made Zelo smile in response. Reaching for the doorknob once more, Jongup unlocked the door before opening it up. Almost instantly, they were met with loud music and talking. Stepping out, Sooyoung instantly looked their way before grinning and waving at them. Everyone else, noticing Sooyoung’s actions, quickly looked in the direction that she was waving towards before Himchan pointed at them.

“What have you two been doing?! You’re missing all the fun!” (HC) Jongup and Zelo looked at each other with a bit of a confused look on their face before looking back at the group. It seemed like none of them knew what was going on nor did they seem to question it. Okay, they questioned it once, but it was almost a rhetorical question as opposed to actually wanting to know what they had been up to this entire time.

“Y-Yeah! We’re coming!” (Z) Taking a hold of Jongup’s hand, he pulled his boyfriend over to the group. It was better to just go along with what was occurring rather than questioning why it was happening one way and not another. Just as Zelo seated himself between Yongguk and Himchan, Jongup looked up to see Daehyun still in the kitchen. In fact, it seemed like he was cooking even more in order to make up for the amount of people that had shown up. He looked down at Zelo before smiling a bit.

“I’ll go help my dad in the kitchen.” (JU) Once Zelo nodded, Jongup quietly made his way over to the kitchen. As he got closer, he finally noticed that there was definitely a lot more food than before. Sure, it was just more portions of each dish, but it was practically enough to feed about eight to ten people. “Um.. dad?” (JU)

“Hold on..” (DH) Daehyun added a bit more seasoning before letting out a sigh. Setting down the seasoning that had not been used just yet, he turned to look at his son. Almost instantly, a grin showed up on his face as he walked up to Jongup and put his hands on his shoulders. “My son! Did you have a good time?” (DH)

“Daad..” (JU) Jongup turned red as he looked away. His father was definitely different from his mother, considering the fact that Daehyun seemed to practically bless his new found interest over scolding him about it. Jongup didn’t really know how to react to this, but he was kind of glad that his dad was like this. “I.. I guess I did..” (JU)

“Good. Enjoy it while it lasts because the second your mom wakes up, your busted.” (DH) Jongup’s eyes widened as he instantly turned to look at his dad. He could see the serious look on his father’s face, which instantly built the worry within him. Was his dad really going to tell mom?! Why would he do that?! If he really loved him, then he wouldn’t do that! Who knows what his mom would have planned if he found out?!

“D-Don’t do that, please! Dad, I’m begging you! You know how mom is!” (JU)

“That’s exactly why I have to. Was that your first time?” (DH) Jongup turned a deeper shade of red as he looked away once more before nodding. Daehyun let out a small sigh as he rubbed the back of his head. Maybe he should let him off this time. It’s not so bad if it really was their first time. Though, a single thought did cross his mind as he looked back at Jongup. “I guess it’s alright.. I won’t tell your mother this time, but if I catch you again, then I can’t promise you the possibility of your mom finding out.” (DH)

“Thanks dad.. So, um.. do you need help?” (JU) The two looked around for a brief moment. Daehyun didn’t really think he needed help at this point. He had already finished the majority of the food, though maybe Jongup could start setting up the table. No, wait. There were currently seven people here and they only had enough chairs at the table for six. Then again, they could always pull up another chair, so that quickly solved that problem. With a small smile, he turned back to his son before nodding a bit.

“Think you can set up the table and bring the food over?” (DH) Jongup smiled happily as he nodded. While Jongup began working on doing what his father had requested of him, Daehyun made his way back over to the stove as he quickly checked on the food. Lifting the lid, he stirred it for a moment before his thoughts drifted back to the person they had been talking about just mere seconds ago.

Daehyun knew that he was going to have to tell Young Jae about this. Although it was technically cheating, Daehyun could tell Young Jae in his current state. He did promise, after all, that he would keep Young Jae up to date with everything that was going on. Plus, this way, he was somewhat keeping his promise to Jongup.

“Hey, Daehyun.” (BY) Daehyun turned around to see Yongguk standing nearby. Now that he was away from his thoughts, he realized that the volume had lowered to a comfortable level now. Yongguk folded his arms as he leaned against the sink that was directly across from the stove. He then looked up at Daehyun, a small smirk showing up on his face. “You raised the volume on the tv on purpose, right?” (BY)

“That obvious, huh?” (DH) Daehyun chuckled a bit as he turned back around to face the stove. As he finished up cooking what he was currently cooking, Yongguk let out a small sigh as he turned a bit to look at Jongup. “So you already know what they were doing?” (DH)

“I’m going to have to have a talk with Zelo soon.” (BY) Nothing seemed to escape Yongguk, though at least it was only Yongguk who noticed what was going on. No one else seemed to have noticed, which Daehyun had intended for. Turning off the stove, Daehyun made his way over to one of the cabinets before pulling out a serving dish. “Heh.. if Himchan knew, he’d probably ask who topped.” (BY)

“You think he would?” (DH)

“I know he would.” (BY) Yongguk chuckled a bit as he adjusted his position. Himchan was a mystery to him sometimes. There will be times where he can practically read what was on Himchan’s mind, but there would be other moments where Himchan would be wild and loose. “So, you cooked more because you were stalling, right?” (BY)

“Was that obvious too?” (DH)

“No. Just now got it.” (BY) Both men chuckled as Daehyun finished setting the food up onto the serving dish. Turning back to looking at Yongguk, Daehyun held the dish in his hand as he give a thumbs up to him.

“Food’s ready. Mind gathering everyone to the table?” (DH) Yongguk smirked a bit as he shrugged before making his way over to the living room. Daehyun looked over at the dining table, which had been swiftly set up. Jongup had even gotten an extra chair without Daehyun having to tell him, so Daehyun was in a fairly good mood at the moment. Walking over to the dining table, he set the last dish in the emptiest spot possible before sitting where he would normally sit.

Everyone seemed to be riled up over the game and despite Yongguk’s attempts at trying to get everyone calmed down, it didn’t seem to be going all that well. Daehyun merely chuckled though as he leaned back in his seat and looked up at the television screen. At least everyone seemed like they were having fun.

After a little more time had passed, everyone was seated and everything seemed to go rather well. Daehyun’s cooking had definitely improved both in looks and in tastes. While they enjoyed the food, various conversations had sprung out as Sooyoung took the lead with each topic. She was rather knowledgeable with whatever they ended up talking about, surprising even Himchan, whom normally knew what was usually going on in the world around them.

Once lunch had been consumed with the greatest of satisfaction, it was then time for Yongguk and Himchan to be on their way. They did have plans for the day, but luckily, this just happened to be a free meal for them. For Jongup though, this was something that could help ease his father’s mind and it seemed to have worked well, considering how bright his father’s smile seemed to be whenever they spoke with one another.

Once at the door, Yongguk and Himchan put their shoes on while Daehyun opened the door up. Opening the door up, he stepped off to the side as he looked at the two with a grin that hadn’t been seen in a while. “You two take care, alright?” (DH)

“Yeah, yeah. You aren’t our dad! If you were, that’d be creepy.” (HC) Himchan chuckled a bit as the two made their way out of the apartment. Once they were out in the hallway, the two of them looked back at Daehyun as Yongguk wrapped his arm around Himchan’s waist. “Take care of that little rascal, you hear?! If I hear he has so much as a scratch on him-” (HC)

“Ah.. Himchan. How about you go wait in the car.” (BY) Himchan looked at Yongguk with suspicion. Why was it that Yongguk seemed so intent on trying to get him out of here so quickly? Was there some sort of reason behind Yongguk’s actions? There had to be a reason, otherwise he wouldn’t want him to go on ahead.

“Sheesh.. You want me gone so bad, right? How about we just divorce right now and you can go to Daehyun already!” (HC) Himchan folded his arms as he pouted, turning his back towards Yongguk. Yongguk rolled his eyes a bit as he chuckled before pulling Himchan closer to him. He leaned in close, softly pressing his lips against the back of Himchan’s ear as his warm breath tickled Himchan’s ear. Himchan giggled a little before quickly clearing his throat. “That won’t make me think otherwise..” (HC)

“I just need to talk to Daehyun a little bit. Please?” (BY) Himchan thought on Yongguk’s words for a moment before sighing. Turning around, he held his pout as he used both of his index fingers to poke either side of Yongguk’s cheeks.

“Fine. Don’t be too long or else I’ll suspect something. ZELO!” (HC) Himchan turned back towards Daehyun and looking past him as his eyes landed on Zelo, whom had quickly popped up from behind a corner. Zelo quickly ran up to the door, his curious eyes looking between the adults before finally looking at Himchan. Himchan quickly pointed his finger at Zelo, whom jumped a bit, almost as if he was being accused of something. “You watch these two, you understand?! If there’s ANY funny business between them, then I want you to report to me immediately!” (HC)

Himchan looked between the three before letting out a clearly fake laugh. In fact, it was almost a little too ridiculous as he began walking away. Though, almost halfway down the hall, Himchan came to a stop before turning back around and running back to Yongguk. Almost immediately, he jumped at Yongguk, wrapping his limbs around Yongguk as he quickly smacked his lips against the ensnared males. Daehyun and Zelo both looked away as Himchan practically devoured Yongguk.

After what seemed like an eternity of endless sounds of lip smacking and various moans, Himchan finally hopped back down onto his feet as he wiped his lips. Looking at Yongguk with a determined look, he reached up and pinched Yongguk’s cheeks as he chuckled a bit. “You’re too adorable to stay mad at, but Zelo still has to watch you!” (HC)

Once Himchan patted the top of Yongguk’s head, Himchan gave a small smile before he began walking back down the hallway. Rubbing the back of his head, Yongguk turned a bit red as he slowly turned to the other two. Clearing his throat, Yongguk first focused on Zelo. “Can you.. give us a moment? You can watch us from the kitchen, right?” (BY)

“I guess.. but if Himchan gets mad at me, I’m blaming you!” (Z) Zelo quickly made his way over to the kitchen before peeking from behind the corner. Yongguk merely chuckled though as he looked back at Daehyun.

“It’s already April. Why not come out with me and a few others? It’s been a while since we’ve hung out.” (BY) Daehyun placed a single hand on his hip as he used his free hand to scratch the side of his head. When would be a good time to do something like that? He didn’t really have much free time to begin with and today was his only day off. Right. That could be a good time to hang out with Yongguk and the others.

“Alright. How about next week on the same day?” (DH)

“Naw man. You gotta get drunk. How about the night before? Today’s your only day off, right?” (BY) Daehyun thought for a moment before nodding. He was right. If they were going to go drinking, then it would probably be best to do it the night before his day off rather than the day before he has to go back to work.

“Alright. It seems like a good idea. What time?” (DH) Yongguk rubbed the back of his head as he tried to think. He hadn’t exactly gotten around to telling everyone else about it just yet, but he had a fairly good idea as to when they should hang out.

“How about ten, right after we have dinner?” (BY)

“Yeah.. I think that’s a good idea. The usual spot?” (DH)

“The usual spot.” (BY) Yongguk grinned as he folded his arms. “So I’ll see you there, right?” (BY)

“Yeah.. I’ll see you there then.” (DH) Yongguk held his grin as he gave a small wave and began walking down the hallway. Daehyun smiled a bit as he closed the apartment door before turning to see that Zelo wasn’t around anymore. The sounds of dishes clattering quickly pulled his attention though as he soon made his way into the kitchen. Looking around, Daehyun spotted Jongup and Zelo either washing dishes or putting the leftovers away. “Hey.. You should let me clean up.” (DH)

“No, dad! You already did a lot. Let us do it, okay?” (JU) Jongup looked up from the dishes that he was washing as he looked over at his father. A small smile came onto his face as he set the dish he just finished rinsing off into the dishwasher to dry. “Don’t worry. We’ll get everything done in no time!” (JU)

“Well.. Alright. I’ll let you clean up for now.” (DH) With a small thumbs up, Daehyun made his way over to the living room as he watched the video game that both Taeyeon and Sooyoung were now playing. Sitting down on the couch, his eyes widened a bit as Sooyoung quickly jumped to her feet and pointed an accusing finger at Taeyeon.

“YOU CHEATER! THERE’S NO WAY I WOULD LOSE TO YOU EVERY TIME IN TEKKEN!” (SY) Taeyeon only chuckled a bit as she leaned forward a bit, putting her elbows on her knees as she looked up at Sooyoung. She smirked a bit as she got to her feet, placing her hands on her hips as she looked up to the side. In that instant, she let out a fake laugh that was fairly similar to the laugh that Himchan had released just mere minutes ago.

“I wouldn’t dare cheat! You’re just not good at Tekken.” (TY)

“FINE! I challenge you again! Team Battle! Winner is the ultimate Tekken fighter!” (SY) Taeyeon scoffed a bit as she looked at the television screen. They had done a team battle just mere seconds ago and according to the board, Taeyeon had only lost one character while Sooyoung lost all eight. Sooyoung, noticing where Taeyeon was looking, quickly flailed her arms in order to get Taeyeon’s attention. “Forget what just happened! This next match decides everything!” (SY)

“Okay then~ If you want to be whooped again, then so be it!” (TY) Daehyun smiled a bit as he watched the two sit back down before starting up another match. He found it rather nice how the two got along well despite the fact that it seemed like they were like rivals. Well, maybe they were rivals, but they were friends also. Either way, at least they weren’t arguing with one another.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey.. You guys gonna be okay while I’m gone?” (DH)

“Yeah! We’ll be fine. Just take care of yourself while you’re out.” (TY) Daehyun gave a small smile as he nodded. Taeyeon slightly shook her head before a sudden note of realization hit her. “Oh! Wait there for a moment! You don’t have any food, right?” (TY)

“Uh.. I was just going to buy some when I get there.” (DH) Taeyeon simply shook her head before making her way to the kitchen. Daehyun could hear all sorts of sounds in an instant as he waited by the front door. It took a few minutes, but once the sounds were over with, Taeyeon reemerged with a duffel bag, to which Daehyun couldn’t necessarily remember ever seeing before. Once Taeyeon was in front of him, she held the bag out before grinning. Daehyun looked down at the bag for a moment before looking back up at Taeyeon with slight confusion on his face. “What’s this for?” (DH)

“In case you get hungry. I already packed breakfast and lunch in there for you. I'll make sure to come by tomorrow with dinner, but you'll have to come here if you want breakfast and lunch again, okay?” (TY) Daehyun smiled a bit before taking hold of the duffel bag. He set the bag on top of the one bag he had with him before looking back at Taeyeon.

“Thanks. I really appreciate it.” (DH)

“Okay. So.. Take care of yourself and Young Jae, okay?” (TY) Daehyun nodded a bit before he finally left the apartment. Taeyeon let out a small sigh as she closed and locked the door. What were they going to do with that man? Turning around, she walked over to the living room as she looked at the only other people left in the apartment. “Okay! So what shall we do for the rest of the day? Since it’s a Saturday, we can stay out pretty late today! What do you guys say?” (TY)

Sooyoung pondered on the question, trying to come up with the best places to go to for the four of them to go. Jongup and Zelo both looked at one another before looking back up at Taeyeon. “Can we go to Chinatown? I heard there’s an anime store that opened up!” (JU)

“Oh? Okay then! Go get dressed!” (TY) Jongup and Zelo both got to their feet as they raced off into Jongup’s bedroom. Sooyoung chuckled a bit as she also got to her feet before dusting herself off. She placed her hands on her hips as she caught a glimpse of Jongup’s bedroom door closing. “You’re not going to get changed?” (TY)

“I’m already dressed. This outfit is good for both indoors and outdoors!” (SY) Sooyoung twirled in place before doing a dramatic pose. In that instant, both women laughed a bit before sitting back down onto the couch. “Chinatown’s not a bad choice. I can’t wait to have some delicious food from there!” (SY)

“It should be fun, but are we taking the bus?” (TY)

“Nah. I’ll drive.” (SY) As nice as it was to take the bus everywhere, that would leave them to have to carry their bags around with them. If they were going somewhere else just to have fun or to have some nice food, then they could ride the bus. Otherwise, Sooyoung didn’t necessarily like the idea of carrying their bags everywhere they went. “Besides, it’s New York! We’ll never get anywhere if we ride the bus.” (SY)

That, was also true. Though, now that Sooyoung brought it up, Taeyeon just remembered how Sooyoung’s driving was. She was just like any New Yorker and thus, had the road rage of one. In fact, she could easily cut people off if she wanted to and even if they yelled or honked at her, she would yell back with her loud voice. The majority of the time, her voice alone would be enough to scare people away. Taeyeon didn’t necessarily know if this was a good idea to expose Jongup and Zelo to this kind of behavior, but it would definitely make going around the city a lot easier. “Okay.. We’ll take your car then. Let me just go get my bag.” (TY)

Once Taeyeon went upstairs to go get ready, the door to Jongup’s room flung open before Jongup came falling through with Zelo following him right after. Sooyoung only stared for a moment as she turned to look at the two teens. “What are you two doing? Are you two trying to get frisky while me and Taeyeon are here?!” (SY)

The two of them immediately got up to their feet, brushing themselves off as they turned red. Sooyoung narrowed her eyelids as she stared at the two suspicious teens. Why weren’t they denying her question? Well, it didn’t matter at this point. As long as they had fun out there in Chinatown, then all was good! “Come come! Talk with your auntie!” (SY)

The two teens looked at one another before they hesitantly sat down on the couch. Sooyoung grinned happily as she sat down opposite from the two, her gaze transferring from one person to the other. There was something about the way they were acting that seemed different now. Instead of being right next to each other, there was a noticeably large gap between them. Their hands were between their own laps and judging by the constant embarrassing smiles on their faces, something must have happened between them. “SO! What have you two been up to?!” (SY)

Both boys jumped a bit before they looked up at Sooyoung. They were both red as their eyes searched everywhere for some sort of answer to come out. Zelo quickly cleared his throat before he looked at Sooyoung. “I, uh.. Jongup helped me with my homework! I’m all finished and everything so I can play for as long as I want!” (Z)

“I helped!” (JU) Sooyoung let out a small chuckle as she slightly shook her head. Was Jongup not paying attention? Then again, Sooyoung assumed that Jongup was trying to come up with something to say to them and hadn’t necessarily heard the entire sentence. Either way, it was still a bit adorable.

“Okaaay... So anything BESIDES school stuff?” (SY) The two looked at one another before that embarrassed look came back onto their faces and they looked away once more. Sooyoung narrowed her eyelids as she leaned forward, her elbows on her knees as she pointed from one male to the other. “I know what’s going on here..” (SY)

Both boys instantly sat up as they looked at Sooyoung with wide eyes, almost as if they had been caught red handed. Sooyoung grinned with satisfaction as she sat back, folding her arms as she nodded a bit. The idea in her head had to be the reason why they were acting like this! It made complete and total sense! “You two like each other, don’t you?!” (SY)

The two stared for another moment before they let out a relieved sigh. It had been assumed that Sooyoung had known more than that, but apparently that’s all that she came to a conclusion to. Of course, it wasn’t necessarily all that obvious that they were already dating. Whenever Sooyoung was around them, they didn’t really give off any sort of obvious hints that they were already together. They just seemed like really good friends. “Hey! What are you doing to those two boys?!” (TY)

Everyone looked up to see Taeyeon now heading down the steps. Once she made it to the landing, Taeyeon placed her hands on her hips as she looked between the three of them. “Are you guys ready? Let’s get going before it gets dark.” (TY)

“Okay! Let’s go! Quickly!” (Z) Zelo jumped to his feet before taking Jongup’s wrist and pulling him along. Jongup would have fallen to his knees if he hadn’t been quick enough to catch himself before doing so. Sooyoung sigh as she looked back over at Taeyeon, whom was currently making her way towards the front door.

“I was so close to finding out if they were dating!” (SY)

“Them? They are. Why?” (TY) Taeyeon noticed the completely surprised look on Sooyoung’s face, which caused her to burst out into laughter. Taeyeon had known about that minor detail the majority of her time here, though that may also be because she spent more time with Jongup and Zelo than Sooyoung did. “Come on. Let’s just get going.” (TY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun opened the door to Young Jae’s room as he held a small smile. Stepping into the room, he made sure all of his things were inside before closing the door behind him and making his way over to the dresser. Picking up the duffel bag, he set it on top before putting his other bag off to the side. With a small sigh, Daehyun looked over at Young Jae before making his way over to the bed. He smiled once more as he sat down next to Young Jae, slowly caressing Young Jae’s cheek with the back of his fingers. “Hey.. Have you been lonely without me? I.. decided to spend a week here every other week. I think it’s a pretty good idea. I get to spend time with you and Jongup this way.” (DH)

Daehyun took his shoes off before easing himself underneath the blanket. With a small sigh, Daehyun to his side as he set his elbow on the pillow  and used his hand to keep his head propped up. He chuckled a bit as he looked down at Young Jae, seeing the peaceful look on his face as he continued to dream. “You know... I promised Jongup that I wouldn’t tell you, but.. him and Zelo, they.. they lost their ities. They’re still kids and yet... they’ve already done something like that. You think I should scold them for you? Ah.. I probably should, but I guess I’ll let you do it when you wake up. Will you remember about this though? I’m curious..” (DH)

Daehyun sighed as his gaze soon drifted off towards the window. It really wasn’t the same talking to Young Jae when he was like this. Still, he couldn’t complain. He was grateful that Young Jae was alive at all. As long as he remained patient, then he knew that Young Jae would wake up soon. “Don’t worry... I’ll watch over you and everyone else too. I’ll.. make sure that you’re all safe. I can’t do much, but I’ll try my best.” (DH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You know... I promised Jongup that I wouldn’t tell you, but.. him and Zelo, they.. they lost their ities... Don’t worry... I’ll watch over you and everyone else too. I’ll.. make sure that you’re all safe. I can’t do much, but I’ll try my best.” (DH)

Young Jae instantly perked up from his seat as he looked around. Did Daehyun really say what he thought he said because if Daehyun was telling the truth, then there were two teens that were about to die the second he saw them. Though, something else was tugging at him. Sure, it wasn’t as big a deal as what had just been said, but it was the way it sounded that sounded... well, different. It was similar to Taeyeon’s voice not that long ago and yet, it was different from the Daehyun that he had been talking to this entire time. However, he was certain that it had been Daehyun’s voice just now. “Daehyun..? Was that you just now..?” (YJ)

Silence. Why was he not surprised at this point? Still, that silence alone was answer enough for him. Getting up from his seat, Young Jae walked over to the window before pressing his palm against the cool glass. First Taeyeon and now.. Daehyun spoke to him. Were those two just in his head or.. were they real? That wouldn’t explain his current situation though. Everything he felt in this area, even those worlds or whatever they were, it all felt too real to be just his imagination. None of it made sense but then again, nothing made sense in this place. He had already come to that conclusion ages ago.

Letting out a small sigh, Young Jae pressed his forehead against the glass before closing his eyes. Nothing was making sense and if it wasn’t for the cool glass against his forehead, he was certain that he would have a headache by now. Thinking back on each of these worlds, they each had a representation of Daehyun in it that he needed to save. The first one was a Daehyun, which.. he kind of lik- NO he did NOT like that Daehyun one bit! That Daehyun was just completely irresponsible and had a one track mind! No matter what they did, he just seemed to always be in the mood and Young Jae quite disliked that about that Daehyun. How was that even a representation of the Daehyun he knew?! Daehyun was far from a addict! As for the second Daehyun, what he even supposed to be?! A romantic Daehyun?! “Hey! Daehyun! If each of these other Daehyun’s are supposed to be a representation of you, then what was the second one supposed to be?!” (YJ)

He.. was supposed to represent stubbornness.

Stubborn..? Well, there were traces of him being stubborn, but it wasn’t as evident as the first Daehyun’s need for . Heck, even that first Daehyun was a bit more stubborn than the second one. “How, exactly, was that Daehyun stubborn?” (YJ)

Well.. he would have been, but.. you’re... you’re a bit more hard headed than that Daehyun.

What?!” (YJ) Silence. Young Jae pinched the bridge of his nose as he pushed himself away from the window. Fine. If Daehyun was going to be like this, then he would rather move on to the next room just so that he could get out of here faster. Young Jae really couldn’t wait until he could punish Daehyun, Jongup, AND Zelo. Sure, Daehyun was trying to help and he was just being honest, but Young Jae was going to punish him whether he liked it or not.

Walking down the hallway, Young Jae let out a small sigh before pausing in front of the next door. Looking at the door, he sighed once more. It was a little repetitive having to restore each room, but in a way, it also had its differences. He just couldn’t help but wonder what this specific room had in store for him.

Opening the door up, Young Jae’s eyelids narrowed for a bit. Was each room becoming less and less clear? The projection or whatever it was of this room just barely had the outlines of the details for each object within the room. He looked around, finally noticing that the white light below was still bright, but a little more bearable to stare at now. What could possibly be the meaning of all of this? “Daehyun.. Do you know why the room doesn’t seem as bright as the other rooms?” (YJ)

I.. don’t really know.

Well, it was at least worth a shot. Daehyun knew the majority of the answers for this place after all, so he had hoped that Daehyun knew the answer for this question. With a small sigh, Young Jae wiped his face a bit before dropping down into the room once more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts:

It wasn’t necessarily as eventful, buut...
Sometimes it’s nice to have a good and calm chapter. x3
Well.. almost calm. xD
Hopefully this chapter was alright >3<..

Comments are loved!
I like knowing what everyone thinks of these chapters.
I also like to see if I’m typing these chapters out nicely enough. x3
If anyone has any questions relating to the fanfic, I’ll try my best to answer your question. x3 ]]