fourteen

Moving Forward

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(TY) - Taeyeon speaking
(JU) - Jongup speaking
(Z) - Zelo speaking

Daehyun speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The transition from winter to spring was always a difficult one. Mother nature seemed to have difficulty choosing between which of the two seasons she felt like on certain days. On one day, the sun would be shining as the snow slowly melted and turned to ice, only to continue melting. A small sign of Spring, but it was at least present for the moment. Though, Spring stuck around for about four days at most before it began to snow again. It was a confusing process, but this was most likely mother nature’s way of slowly weaning herself off of something that they had gotten used to by now.

In an alleyway somewhere in New York City, four people were around a crime scene on a spring day. The usual police tape sectioned off the alleyway from the rest of the city as these four were hard at work. Two of the people were police officers, working hard to make certain that no one compromised the crime scene. The other two people were crime scene investigators, specifically trained to examine a crime scene and gather up the necessary evidence to figure out what exactly had happened when the crime took place. Between the two of these people, one person was working as much as possible to support his family. Then again, who wasn’t trying to make ends meat to support their family these days?

“Brr... It’s cold. I wish summer would come already. What do you think, Daehyun?” They waited a moment for an answer, trying to keep warm as they watched Daehyun hard at work. Daehyun’s partner didn’t necessarily know the situation that Daehyun was in, so they didn’t understand why Daehyun seemed to be more serious when it came to work nowadays. “Hey, Daehyun! Did you hear me?”

“Hold on..” (DH) Taking a few more photographs, Daehyun quickly looked through each and every photo before letting out a sigh. He was glad that the photos came out alright, but he was just simply exhausted from the amount of extra time he had to put into work. Turning around a bit, he gave a weak smile as he stuffed the camera into his pocket. “Yeah... It’s pretty cold, but it doesn’t really bother me that much.” (DH)

“Yeah? You must be one of those people that feel pretty warm during the winter then.” He chuckled a bit as he walked around for a moment. All photographs had been taken by now and any evidence that they could muster had been collected. With a hopeful grin, he looked back over at Daehyun. “Everything’s done, right? How about we wrap it up and get everything back to base.”

“Mm... You can start cleaning up. I’ll check around and make sure we didn’t miss anything.” (DH) With a nod, the two went back to work. Daehyun looked around, his eyes scanning the area as carefully as possible for anything that could be used as evidence to solving this crime. It was a bit difficult with how tired he currently was, but he was determined not to let anyone down. He needed to make sure that everything wasn’t left behind.

“Hey.. Daehyun.” (BY) Upon barely hearing his name being called out, Daehyun turned to look over at Yongguk, whom was motioning for him to come over. Daehyun had nearly forgotten that Yongguk had also been assigned to this case, so they were technically partners once more for the time being. Well, it may also have something to do with Yongguk’s boss and knowing how well they worked together. Either way, Daehyun walked up to the yellow police tape before stopping a small distance away.

“Yeah? What is it?” (DH) Daehyun looked down the second he saw some sort of movement towards him. Had he not already known Yongguk, Daehyun’s first reaction probably would have been to dodge a possible stabbing. Luckily, all he saw was a cup being held out to him. With a small smile, Daehyun took a hold of the warm cup before looking back up at Yongguk. “Thanks.” (DH)

“Thought you would need. You look like crap.” (BY) A brief chuckle escaped both Yongguk and Daehyun’s lips before Daehyun took a sip of his drink. It was hot chocolate, one of the few warm drinks he would drink with little to no problem. Though.. it only ended up reminding him of Young Jae again. The small smile he held soon disappeared as he solemnly stared at his cup. Noticing this, Yongguk sighed as he tried to think of a way to cheer Daehyun up. Sadly, nothing really came to mind for the time being. “How’re you holding up?” (BY)

“It’s... It’s hard, but I keep going. The doctors say that he still has a chance, but.. once he passes the three year mark, I..” (DH) Daehyun looked up, fighting the tears that threatened to escape as he took in a deep breath. He couldn’t be like this; at least.. not in front of others. Once he had calmed down, he forced a small smile on his face as he looked at Yongguk. “Anyway... I gotta go finish up.” (DH)

“Yeah.. Okay.” (BY) As Daehyun walked off to finish his work, Yongguk sighed as he turned back around. He wanted to give advice, but what was he supposed to say? For now, he would just have to keep watch over him. Daehyun was slowly, but surely, wearing himself out and sooner or later, it was going to take its toll on Daehyun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chilly wind blew as it pierced the citizens of New York right down to their very bones. People either pulled their jackets closer to themselves or they huddled with one another for warmth. Each footstep that sounded on the sidewalk all gave that feeling as if that person was in a hurry. Could anyone blame them though? These people simply wanted to get out of the cold as soon as possible. Well... all except one.

He was finally on an hour long break for the day, allowing Daehyun the chance to take a walk through the city after parking near Jongup’s school. Without the fire escape that he had used at his old apartment, taking a walk was the only thing that could either clear his thoughts or help sort them out. It was difficult choosing between the two, but he decided to go with the second option as opposed to continuously put off what needed to be done.

But, was it really necessary? He, technically, already knew the answers, but.. he also wasn’t satisfied with them. With Young Jae in his current condition, Daehyun had to work overtime to not only pay the bills, but to also help support everyone at home. Sure, he was glad that Taeyeon and Sooyoung were helping out, but.. he felt bad about it. Not only had they known each other for about two months, but they were supposed to be the ones being paid. The one thing that he felt good about was that Jongup had started helping around the house more often. With or without the chart that Taeyeon had created, Jongup did almost every chore listed. Though.. he also felt bad for that as well. Although Jongup had just turned eighteen, he still should be able to enjoy his youth. Once college starts, it’ll be difficult for Jongup.

Still.. he only had three years of hope for Young Jae. If he doesn’t wake up within that time frame, then.. Daehyun shook his head. He never wanted to think of the possibility that Young Jae wouldn’t ever wake up. He just had to keep waiting and talking to Young Jae whenever he had the chance. He heard that talking to a patient in a coma could possibly wake them up sooner than anticipated. Maybe Young Jae was teasing him. It was a hopeful thought, after all. Yeah.. Young Jae will wake up when he’s done teasing. Until then, he would just have to endure it.

Even though he had come to a conclusion time and time again, Daehyun felt better almost every time. This time, however, his hunger made itself rather noticeable as he felt his stomach tugging at him for attention. He chuckled a bit, his thoughts about to think of nearby restaurants when he heard screaming from up ahead. Now that he was paying attention to his surroundings, Daehyun finally realized that he had looped back around to Jongup’s school. Looking forward, he stared out of curiosity before his eyes widened and his mouth hung agape. What he saw was definitely a big surprise to him.

There, in front of his very own eyes, was Taeyeon whom was roughly pulling another woman’s hair while somehow holding her in a headlock. He wouldn’t have found it strange to see any other woman doing what Taeyeon was currently doing, but it was strange to see the usually kind and caring Taeyeon acting so violently. Off to the side, Jongup and Zelo were both watching as well. While Jongup had a look of surprise and worry, Zelo seemed quite excited to see something like this.

“APOLOGIZE! Do it NOW you inconsiderate little harpy!” (TY)

“LET GO, YOU DEMONIC IMP! I’LL HAVE THE AUTHORITIES ON YOU!” The woman in Taeyeon’s hold struggled, her arms flailing all over the place in an attempt to free herself. Daehyun was rather impressed with Taeyeon’s strength, considering the fact that her hold didn’t seem to loosen up at all. Wait. Why was he just watching from the side? As a former police officer, it was his duty to uphold the peace. Taking in a deep breath, Daehyun walked closer to the struggle before pausing the second he saw a teenage girl slap Jongup.

“It’s all your fault! My mom wouldn’t be in this situation if all you faggots never existed! What are you going to do?! Tell your of a babysitter to stop!” Just as the girl raised her hand once more, Daehyun quickly had a firm hold on the girl’s wrist, keeping her from accomplishing what she had intended to do. All three teens turned to look at Daehyun, surprise on each of their faces before anger consumed the girl’s expression once more. “Let go of me! Who the hell do you think you are, butting in like this?! This doesn’t involve your sorry punk , so stay the out of this!”

“It involves me when my son is involved.” (DH) The girl must have realized the trouble that she was in the second her face went pale. Of course, Daehyun’s not-so-amused look must have helped in some way as well. Regardless, the girl instantly snapped herself out of her slight trance as she tried her best to look as if she were the victim in this situation. Once Daehyun released her from his grasp, the girl folded her arms and looked off to the side as tears formed in her eyes. Sadly, Daehyun already knew that guilt trip from the many other people that he had arrested during his time as an officer.

“It’s not my fault! Your son attacked me and my mom was just trying to protect me and then that crazy woman came out of nowhere and attacked my mom!”

“T-That’s not true, dad! They started it!” (JU) Sadly, Daehyun couldn’t necessarily confirm nor deny either statement. Did that mean that he wasn’t going to get the truth? Of course not! One way or another, Daehyun was going to sort out this situation. There was just one thing he needed to do first.

“Taeyeon!” (DH) Her gaze instantly shot up at Daehyn as her eyes widened with surprise. She hadn’t expected Daehyun to be here and with the situation that she was currently in, things did not look so good for her. Daehyun raised a single brow and folded his arms as he waited for a response. However, when it was clear that Taeyeon wasn’t going to say anything any time soon, Daehyun cleared his throat a bit. “Can you let go of the poor woman? I think she’s had enough of your treatment.” (DH)

Looking down at the woman, Taeyeon scoffed for a moment before releasing her hold on her. Almost instantly, the woman fell to the ground as she began rubbing her head where her hair had been pulled. The woman quickly got to her feet though as she glared at Taeyeon before looking at Daehyun with a smile. “Thank you so much for getting this nasty woman to release me! She just came up and attacked me out of nowhere while I was walking my daughter home!”

Inconsistency. Daehyun already noticed the lie that came from the woman’s mouth as he saw the two women glaring at one another. Just as Daehyun was certain that the two would have gone at it once more, the principal of the school had finally emerged from the school doors. “What is going on out here?!”

“Good afternoon, sir.” (DH) The principal looked at Daehyun before a small smile graced his lips. Luckily for Daehyun, him and the principal were on fairly good terms. After all, Daehyun had been here a number of times in the past due to a number of incidents that had occurred due to a few.. troublesome students.

“Ah.. Mister Jung. What brings you here today?”

“Just picking up my son. Hm... Mind if I talk with you for a moment?” (DH) Walking up to the principal, Daehyun wrapped an arm around the man’s shoulders as he pulled him off to the side. Daehyun spoke in hushed tones, the principal nodding every now and then as he listened to Daehyun’s words. Daehyun hoped that this ended up turning out well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was set up just the way he had asked for it to be. The five people whom were involved in this incident had been placed into different rooms and requested to write down exactly what had happened. Any phones that they owned had been confiscated for the time being to avoid any of the people from communicating with one another during this time. It seemed like the best way to get information from what had happened, considering the fact that these people were more likely to talk.

Walking from one room to another, Daehyun peeked into the windows as he watched each and every person writing with various pauses in between. The woman and her daughter seemed to pause the most, trying hard to figure out what to write. Well, at least, that’s what Daehyun assumed. It was fairly evident that they weren’t writing down the bare facts at this point. “How is everything going, Mister Jung?”

“I’ll get the truth this way.. Of course, I could have just watched the video tapes from the camera positioned outside.” (DH) Both Daehyun and the principal chuckled a bit as the principal leaned in to look into the window. The principal folded his arms as he watched whomever was inside writing.

“You think this’ll work?”

“Yeah. If they write down something different from what everyone else says, then it’ll be clear who is actually telling the truth. My teacher used to do this whenever the kids got into an argument with one another.” (DH) The principal nodded a bit before he began walking away. Daehyun was certain that his son was innocent. Jongup wasn’t the type to attack anyone out of nowhere nor would Taeyeon just randomly assault someone for doing nothing. Considering the fact that she had demanded that the woman apologize, something must have happened to either Taeyeon or Jongup.

Once all words had been written down, Daehyun had collected the papers from each and every one of them before he began reading through them. Between Taeyeon, Zelo, and Jongup, there was clear consistency between the three. Sure, there were a few things that weren’t exactly correct between each note, but it was fairly close to one another.

From what he could collect from these three, Taeyeon had arrived at the school to pick up both Jongup and Zelo. Daehyun had forgotten that Zelo was spending the weekend, so he was a bit surprised about this bit of information. Still, it seemed like the three of them were leaving school when the girl and her mother called out to them. At first, they had just been picking on Jongup and Zelo simply because of their uality. They had even called Taeyeon a few names here and there, but other than that, the three of them had chosen to ignore their comments. However.. the second a rock had been thrown their way and actually managed to hit Jongup's head, which Daehyun quickly had a large amount of worry show up on his face, that was when Taeyeon had confronted the woman.

The woman and her daughter both didn’t admit to it at first, but the second Taeyeon’s back had been turned, both Jongup and Zelo had dodged another rock that had been thrown from right behind Taeyeon. Again, Taeyeon confronted the two and this time, the mother had confronted Taeyeon in response. After a bunch of name calling had been exchanged between the two, that was when the first, or rather... third strike, had been cast. This time, it was fairly evident it was them with the mother slapping Taeyeon. In that instant, Taeyeon had jumped the woman, to which Daehyun would classify as self defense.

Judging by the notes of the other two, their notes didn’t line up with one another whatsoever. The mother stated that she had just come to pick up her daughter and as they were leaving the school building, Taeyeon had come up out of nowhere and just attacked her. Of course, there were also a number of words that weren’t necessarily appropriate to be repeated. As for the daughter, she had stated that Jongup had attempted to have his way with her by forcefully trying to pull her from her mother. Her mother had apparently attempted to protect her daughter when Taeyeon had suddenly jumped out of nowhere and attacked. Either way, it was rather evident that they weren’t telling the truth.

Entering the main office, Daehyun’s eyes landed on Jongup, whom looked up at him with that usual grin on his face. Walking up to Jongup, Daehyun leaned in close as he quickly inspected Jongup’s head. Jongup’s grin faded as he blinked in confusion, waiting patiently for his father to finish what he was currently doing. Though, his curiosity still got the best of him as he finally decided to speak. “Um.. Dad? What are you doing?” (JU)

“Checking your head..” (DH) Daehyun frowned the second he saw the blood on Jongup’s head. So, they really did cast the first stone... literally. Moving away a bit, Daehyun crouched down as he placed a hand on Jongup’s shoulder. Looking up at him, Daehyun gave a weak smile as he squeezed Jongup’s shoulder a bit. “Are you okay? It looks like it hurts..” (DH)

“Huh? Oh! Yeah! I’m okay dad.” (JU) Daehyun held his smile as he got up to his feet. Looking over at the woman and her daughter, that smile of his quickly faded as he furrowed his eyebrows. Folding his arms, he walked up to the two before stopping a small distance away from them.

“You do realize I can charge you for assault. Even though Taeyeon was... in control of the situation, she clearly did it out of self-defense.” (DH) Before Daehyun could continue on with what he had come up with, the mother scoffed as she quickly got to her feet. The daughter looked up at her mom in confusion, but remained silent nonetheless.

“Assault?! Self-defense?! What fib is this?! Clearly, I’m the victim in this situation and you’re just trying to put all the blame on me and my innocent daughter! That woman is a menace to society and I demand she be jailed!” The woman probably would have continued on with her constant nagging, but Daehyun quickly put a finger to his mouth, signaling for her to be quiet.

“Ah.. Be quiet.” (DH)

“But-”

“Shh. Now listen. There was a reason why I had you all write notes and yes, I did read each one. The notes you and your daughter wrote did not match up while the notes that my son, Miss Kim, and Zelo all wrote had matched up. Now.. I’m fairly certain that you two are clearly lying and simply trying to put the blame on Miss Kim despite the fact that she was protecting my son, whom you have assaulted first. Now.. You have two options. Either I sue you for assaulting my son or you pay for my son’s medical bills and I drop the case. Your call.” (DH) Daehyun waited patiently as he saw the emotions practically flash along the woman’s face. He was certain that she would have let her anger loose, but she was most likely holding back in an attempt to avoid any other problems.

“Fine. I’ll pay for your.. son’s medical bills.” As the woman began to write down her information, to which Daehyun had the principal confirm, Daehyun sighed in relief as he walked over to the other three. He smiled as he sat down next to Jongup, rubbing the boy’s back as he looked from one person to the other.

“Is.. everyone okay?” (DH)

“Yeah! Man Mister Jung! You and Mrs. Kim did really awesome stuff! Mrs. Kim was like BAM! And like WHAM! And screaming and doing super awesome stuff! And then you came in and were all cool!” (Z) Zelo went on and on, waving his arms here and there with excitement. Could he help it? He found it very awesome and he definitely liked how things turned out. Sure, he wasn’t happy that Jongup had gotten hit in the head with a rock, but at least everything turned out okay.

The woman walked up to Daehyun and held the piece of paper out to him. It was evident that she wasn’t happy, especially with the pose she currently held, but she seemed to be holding her composure as much as possible. “Here. Just take the damn thing already.”

Daehyun reached up and took the paper into his hand. He briefly glanced at it before looking up at the woman. He smiled for a moment and was about to thank her for complying, but the woman quickly walked off with her daughter. Of course, they weren't exactly going to get away with anything once the principal quickly went after them. With a small shrug, Daehyun looked back at the three as he got to his feet. “Okay, come on. Let’s head to the hospital now. I want to make sure that you’re alright, Jongup.” (DH)

“Okay, dad!” (JU) All three of them got to their feet before following after Daehyun. Taeyeon sighed in relief as she rubbed the back of her head. She was rather glad that Daehyun had showed up when he did. If he hadn’t, there was no telling what else would have transpired the longer the scuffle had gone on. “Are we checking on mom too? I wanna see him when we get home.” (JU)

“Yeah.. We can check on mom too... I think he would really appreciate it.” (DH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun was fairly glad that Jongup’s head injury wasn’t anything too serious. Yes, Jongup did have to get a few stitches and he had to get bandaged up, but it wasn’t too serious to where anything had been badly damaged. Although Daehyun wasn’t too worried about Jongup anymore, he did worry about what Young Jae would say if he ended up waking up and seeing Jongup in this sort of state.

This time though, before they decided to go see Young Jae, Daehyun wanted to go get food. While Jongup and Zelo volunteered to come along, Taeyeon decided to go on ahead and meet with Young Jae. It wasn’t really all that necessary for her to come along with them as well and it had been a while since she had seen Young Jae anyway. So this was the perfect opportunity for her to see Young Jae.

Coming to a stop in front of the room, Taeyeon took in a deep breath before letting out a heavy sigh. Reaching forward, she turned the door handle before pushing the door open and stepping inside. Her eyes turned to look at Young Jae, whom was still peacefully sleeping on the bed. Taeyeon gave a small smile as she closed the door behind her before walking up to the side of Young Jae’s bed. Taeyeon was fairly surprised that the chair next to the bed hadn’t been moved back off to the side. Maybe the nurses had decided to just leave it alone, considering the fact that Daehyun continued to move it back.

Sitting down on the bed, since she assumed that the chair was reserved for Daehyun, Taeyeon looked down at Young Jae as she sighed a bit. It was weird seeing Young Jae like this, but she just had to hope and wait just like everyone else. “Young Jae.. hey there. Hm.. It’s been a month now? Maybe a little longer, but.. maybe it’s okay. At least I’m here to talk to you now, right? Ah.. You wouldn’t believe what happened today! You probably would have lost your temper as well..” (TY)

Taeyeon smiled a bit as she rubbed the back of her head out of embarrassment. Sure, Young Jae wouldn’t actually hear or remember what she said, but she couldn’t help but already feel that judging look of Young Jae’s on her. It just seemed like something he would do, so she couldn’t help but assume that’s what he would be doing at this very moment if he was still awake. “Ah... Someone attacked Jongup today with a rock. I ended up attacking her in response. Do you think I did the right thing? I probably should have just called the police, but.. I couldn’t help myself. It’s weird right..? Jongup isn’t even my child and yet... I treat him as if he’s family. I guess.. I’ve become emotionally attached to all of you so quickly. I find it weird, but.. I can accept this. You, however, I can’t accept.” (TY)

A small sigh escaped her lips as Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows a bit. Reaching forward a bit, she poked Young Jae’s cheek before letting out yet another sigh. “You need to wake up when you’re ready, but do it soon, yeah? Everyone really misses you. It’s taken a toll on everyone, but.. Daehyun’s really losing it. Daehyun really seems to be losing his usual cheerfulness...” (TY)

With a small sigh, Taeyeon got up from her seat as she tried to think of what else to say. Before she could continue on with talking, the door opened and she turned to look at the door. She smiled a bit as she tucked her hair behind her ear, bowing slightly as Daehyun and the two teens came in with bags of food. “So, how did everything go?” (TY)

“We got a lot of great food! Wanna see? Wanna see?” (Z) Zelo and Jongup both happily made their way over to the table as the placed the bags of food down. As the duo began looking through the bags of food, Daehyun walked over to the side of Young Jae’s bed as he looked down at Young Jae.

“How is he?” (DH)

“Same as usual.” (TY) Daehyun sighed as he sat down on the bed next to Young Jae. He reached forward, caressing Young Jae’s cheek with the back of his fingers as he smiled a bit. “Daehyun.. Hold your hopes, alright?” (TY)

“Yeah.. I know. I’m trying my best.” (DH) Daehyun was glad that everyone was being supportive despite the fact that they were being affected by this as well. He just needed to keep a smile on his face and bottle up his emotions. It may not be healthy, but he really needed to make certain that he didn’t end up depressing everyone else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You need to wake up when you’re ready, but do it soon, yeah? Everyone really misses you. It’s taken a toll on everyone, but.. Daehyun’s really losing it. Daehyun really seems to be losing his usual cheerfulness...” (TY)

Young Jae looked up from his book as he looked around. That.. wasn’t Daehyun’s voice this time. Had that been Taeyeon’s voice? Sitting up, Young Jae looked around for a moment as he tried to spot the source of the voice. Why were these voices different from the Daehyun that was talking to him? “Hey.. Daehyun. Was that Taeyeon’s voice and.. what did she mean by wake up? I’m wide awake.” (YJ)

Ah.. um.. I’ll explain it later, okay?

“Daehyun.. explain it to me now! Why do you keep all of these secrets from me?! It’s so damn annoying!” (YJ) Getting up from his seat, Young Jae was about to throw his book down before pausing. He scrunched up for a bit, his fists tightening, his muscles flexing, before he took in a deep breath and forced himself to relax. He attempted to stretch a bit before his eyes finally looked down at the book that had once been in his hands. “What the..” (YJ)

Just think about the book and it’ll come back, but.. for now, just move on to the next room. Okay..?

“Fine.. but only because this seems like the only way I’ll get out of here. You better tell me what’s going on though! Do you hear me?! I know your weaknesses and I’m not afraid to use them against you.” (YJ) No response. Was Daehyun purposely staying quiet at these points? It didn’t matter for the moment though. With a sigh, Young Jae made his way out of the room before turning right and walking down to the next room. There only seemed to be two other rooms in this specific hallway before he would have to turn once more. “Hey.. Daehyun. How big is this building anyway?” (YJ)

This building is about... twenty stories tall, but you only have to worry about this floor.

“Twenty..?!” (YJ) They were underwater and yet, this building is THAT tall?! He had only assumed three, maybe four stories at most, but TWENTY?! It didn’t make any sort of sense for this building to even exist underwater! Yes, he was STILL bringing it up again! But wait... Taeyeon said something about waking up, so.. was this a dream? Pausing in front of the door, he looked back outside for a moment as he tried to think. “Daehyun.. is this all a dream?” (YJ)

... I’ll fill you in later. Just.. go in, okay?

“.. Fine.” (YJ) Opening the door, this room was the same as the last room. The floor was a long void of white while the room itself was there, but not necessarily. With a small sigh, Young Jae was about to step in when he paused once more. “Can you at least tell me.. uh.. nevermind. It doesn’t matter right now.” (YJ)

With a small sigh, Young Jae jumped into the white void once more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts:

I’m sorry for being over a week late with this chapter >.<..
I didn’t feel all that well last week ;;.. So I feel bad about this. @_@
I’ll try my best to update sooner than usual >.<..

On a side note..
Happy late birthday Daehyun >3<..
#HappyDaehyunDay

Comments are loved. x3
Optional, but I do like to know what everyone thinks of the fanfic/chapters. x3
Plus, I just love talking with everyone ;; ~<3
Ooh and if you have any questions,
Feel free to ask them!
I’ll be more than happy to try and assist you in any way >3< ]]